Final

Staring Into Your Heart( Or Window)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I didn't edit this, so please be kind about any mistakes!!!! Thank you!!

Kyungsoo would say he has a normal life. He lives in a small town, has a part-time job at the café down the street, and is currently majoring in music at his university.

Baekhyun, on the other hand, would disagree. Kyungsoo’s life is anything but normal with his hot neighbor across his complex. Not only was his neighbor hot, but he liked to stare. A lot. When Kyungsoo’s neighbor first moved in, the man (who he later learned was named Jongin) seemed fairly normal. Occasionally Kyungsoo would look over and see the man during his dance breaks, which brought a grin to his face when the man attempted to whip

Kyungsoo didn’t notice anything at first. Actually, Kyungsoo didn’t notice anything at all. It was Baekhyun who first brought to light that Jongin couldn’t keep his eyes locked off of Kyungsoo for five seconds. Baekhyun, like usual, made himself home at Kyungsoo’s apartment, while Kyungsoo was cooking dinner for the two. Baekhyun said he came over to see him, but Kyungsoo knew that Baekhyun was more into Jongin than Kyungsoo was.

“Hey, Soo, come here.”

“What is it now?” Kyungsoo mumbled as he walked into the living room which Baekhyun was occupying. He stopped and looked at Baekhyun who was hiding behind the couch. What is in his hands now? Kyungsoo squinted his eyes and sighed. Of course. He had binoculars pointed towards his neighbor’s apartment. “Why are you spying on Jongin?”

“Did you know that he is staring at you right now?” Baekhyun stated as he zoomed in even more. Kyungsoo looked over and Baekhyun was right. Once Kyungsoo caught his eye, Jongin ran into the other room a blushing mess. ”OH MY GOSH!! KYUNGSOO!!!” Baekhyun said while becoming a laughing mess on the floor. “YOU HAVE A FAN!!! A HOT FAN AT THAT!!”

“Shut up. He probably just zoned out.”

“I’M GOING TO START A FAN CLUB!!!!” Baekhyun said while pulling out his phone. Kyungsoo just groaned and walked back into the kitchen.

Once Kyungsoo was done with dinner, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo sat in the living room.

“Hey Soo?”

“Yeah?”

“Don’t look now, but Mr. Hottie is staring at you again.” With a mouthful of rice, Kyungsoo turned his head, and sure enough Jongin turned his eyes down with a blush on his face. “Gosh Soo, I would totally ship you too.” Kyungsoo gave him a glare and continued eating.

After 8 songs of karaoke, 3 movies, (two of which they cried their eyes out), 4 bags of popcorn and Baekhyun declaring the night to be a sleepover since tomorrow was Saturday, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo made their way to Kyungsoo’s room.  Once they were both lying in bed, Baekhyun turned to the lump under the covers with him.

“Soo?”

“What now, Baekhyun?”

“Let’s say hypothetically, that Jongin asked you on a date. Would you say yes?”

“First off, WHY would Jongin ask me on a date?”

“Because he thinks you’re cute.”

There was a silence before Soo spoke again. “I guess hypothetically that IF Jongin asked me on a date I would say yes.” A grin crept on Baekhyun’s face.

“So you would say yes?”

“I just said that,” Kyungsoo deadpanned.

“Okay. Night Kyungsoo.”

“Goodnight Baekhyun.”

 

 

It was 12:03 in the morning when Baekhyun got up. He stretched his legs and put on his slippers before exiting the apartment.

He rang the doorbell and waited but nobody answered. He rang it again an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter