CEO Sandara vs. Fangirl Dara

The DaraGon in me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[AUTHORS POV]

Dara--I hope we'll get along well.....Okay so now let's to your schedules for tomarrow...IKON has photoshoot for Samsonite,Epik high and Lee hi will be filmng for their new music video,winner have your 2nd meet and greet tomarrow,2ne1 will be attending the ASC andso Ailee will remain in the studio for her recording as well as Bigbang,you have your dance practise tomarrow......Looks like most f you will b out tomarrow so ill come and watch Ailee's recording and Bigbang's dance practise since you guys will b the only one staying back at the company......

TOP---WAIT...WAIT...WAIT..Ua gonna watch us ??

Ailee---Y not?? she's our CEO now....and not just a fangirl....

Dara--so i hope everyone will get a good rest tonight..thank you for coming you can all go and rest in your dorm now....Good nite everyone.

IDOLS---Good nite.Sandara-shi...

Dara--AH,,One thing just call me DARA as m not comforable wenyou call me that...

 

[BIGBANG'S DORM]

TOP--WOAH...She was so cool out der..

SR--I can't believe whati just saw..

GD--Just thank God, YG hyung doesn't know about that selca-kiss thing'..

TY--But y hyung never told us about her??

DS--her dad is our CEO and she's a crazy VIP...BOYA??

TOP--Aish...i shud've treat her better before..no wonder she wasn't even worried about her seat back at the concert..

Gd----Y am i feelin like dis??....m so nervous.....

 

-----next day---

Bigbang were in their practise room

TOP--Did you guys know about dis?? i overheard some of our staffs..

TY--WAT IS IT?

TOP--Dara is a pro. wen it comes to dancing....she catches up wid the dances aftr watchin it once or twice...and she's reli strict wen it comes to dancing...

DS--OMO...Shes gonna b watching us..

GD---We didn't even start learning our dance...wat if she starts teaching us?

SR--Kogjongma..we're idols we can catch up easily...

TY--Butdis is ourfist practise....

GD--N m kinda nervous....

---AFTER PRACTISING FOR 4 HOURS they learned the dance and continued practising wen Dara entered...she wanted to fangirl so bad but she controlled her excitement----

Dara--Looks like this is your first dance practise for this song??

GD--Dae..we've just learned the steps....

Dara--start it over again..im gonna watch all of you again..do it without any mistakes...

---dara was like a  real CEO and they were like trainees..the music started and they danced as dara walks around them observing them closely ....

Dara---STOP....

--the music stopped...--

Dara--Y are you all dancing so uneasily??did you nt eat your breakfast?? y are your legs so steve?y aren't you giving any expresions??you need to feel the music...start again n this time feel the music...

--music started---

--after 4 minutes the music ended---

Dara---GOOD..This is better..i understand this is your first time but u need a lil' more swags

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter