Tell me, if this is love

Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung was offended. Jimin laughed too hard.

"My face is an ugly box? My face?" he snarled, but Yoongi showed no fear and raised his chin up, grinning at his comeback. The Park brothers shared a high-five while Taehyung watched them in misery.

"Oh, dude. You should've see your face," the older snickered, gaining his breath to talk.

"I think I'm done with the homework. Thanks a lot. I'll come back never."

Like a child getting hurt, he stuffed up his books inside his bag and slung it to his shoulders, mumbling a quiet 'bye' at Jimin and left the house. There was a light slamming sound on the door, and heard no footsteps. Yoongi's tug on Jimin shirt became tight, watching the alien leaving them just like that. He was just as shock as Jimin. The little boy's eyes slowly became glassy, and turned to see Jimin's worried ones.

"H-hyoung, T-Ttaetae hyoung just—" he stopped shortly before his breathing became sharp, and cried.

"Shhh, Yoongi, it's not your fault," Jimin put him down and crouched, wiping his tears away.

"B-but..Yoongi ish meanie at Ttaetae hyoung! He left me and Jyiminnie hyoung!" Yoongi started sobbing.

Darn it. Taehyung, what is the meaning of this? Sighing, Jimin pulled his baby brother in a bear hug, letting him to cry on his shoulder.

"Y-Yoongi..i-is a meanie! Meanie, meanie Park Yoongi.."

Jimin could only listen to Yoongi's repeating cry, patting his back gently for fifteen minutes before he cried himself to sleep. He carried the sleepy Yoongi and laid him on the couch. He headed to their shared room and came back with a Kumamon plushie, putting it beside him. He resumed back to his homeworks, and he frowned as he calculated in the maths problem.

New notifications from KakaoTalk!

Taedumb: Dude, open the door.

Jimin looked over his phone and facepalmed, "so, he was just acting."

 

"How was my acting?" he whispered. Taehyung wiggled his eyebrows, taking his seat and loaded his homeworks back again. He watched as Yoongi cuddled up with Kumamon cutely. He smiled when he heard a small snore, and creepily grinned at Jimin.

"On the scale of throwing you to the pit after making Yoongi cried," Jimin replied with a slight anger.

"Sorry, sorry. Won't do that again, promise!" he quickly took a picture of Yoongi sleeping and turned bac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter