New year

Kyungjeong oneshots
​Yijeong was waiting for his boss. He was kinda terrifying cause his boss is little mean and she wants that everything is perfect. "Hello mr. Jang. What did you wanna say?" mrs. Kim say with little smile. This was first time when Yijeong saw smile on her face. "Hi mrs. Kim. You are pretty today. And about that.. Can I keep some days off? I know that Im important and all but I wanna be with my boyfriend on this new years eve. I have present and all but I only have to keep some days off. Can I?" Yijeong tell little smiling and mrs. Kim thinked. Yijeong didint like waiting because it was annoying and really stupid.
 
Like five minutes ago his boss nodded. "Sure. How long do you wanna be with him?" woman anserw and Yijeong smiled. "Im not sure. He really want to be with me and like that. If I say week is that okay? I mean Im aways working and Kyungil is kinda sad cause he lose his works and now he is home alone because im working.." Jeong tell smiling and hoping for best. "Sure! Go right away with your boyfriend and be happy!" his boss say.
 
"Btw, why you are so happy? Did something nice happen?" Yijeong ask before leave. "Im going to be mrs. Lee." woman say smiling. "Aww... Cute. I hope that you guys are happy together." men smile happily. That means that mrs. Kim would be nicer and all. Awesome. "Is he handsome? Of course he is all your mens are. I hope that you are making cute babies together." Yijeong tell. "I hope so. But now go so Kyungil will be happy seeing love of his life." boss say and Jeong blushed and leave her alone.
 
At home Yijeong walk in the livingroom and saw Kyungil watching some movie and laughing himself. "Oh God!" Kyungil yell and almost choked on his cocacola. Yijeong was happy that even when Kyungil was alone he didint drink beer. "Honey..." Yijeong finally say and Kyungil turned his head smiling. "Wait.. Did your boss died? Or why you are here now?" Kyungil ask with little smile. "My boss is happy as hell. She is going to be mrs. Lee you know. And I can be with you for seven days. Only with you." Yijeong say. "So Im going to be with you this hole week?" Kyungil ask and Yijeong nod. "Cool. Im going to sleep, bye." older say but Yijeong stopped him.
 
"What? I couldnt sleep at night cause you kick me and morning you sing and did those weird noises and now when I wanna sleep I cant?" Kyungil say and pouted. "I wanna go bath with my boyfriend." pink haired anserw. "Stupid kido.. I was stupid I would be together with Dokyun but naah. I love this freak who wanna go bath with me..." Kyungil cursed while he walked into theyr bathroom. "Really you love me more than you know and really you wanna see me . Im not stupid kid." Jeong sayed and walk the bathroom and kissed his boyfriends neck. "Is there something wrong if I like to see you ?" older ask while water was tropping in the bath. "No. Btw, hyung I need to go out tomorrow. I have to buy some stuffs." Yijeong tell at the same time when Kyungil was taking his clothes off. "Okay." older just anserw and sit in the bath.

"You are not okay. What is wrong? Did I do something?" pink haired ask when he tried to kiss his hyung but man always back off. "It is only one thing. And if you do something wrong I will tell you. I just.." older anserw but stop when he got a text. Kyungil opened his phone and read his message. Then he just throw his phone on the wall and cried. "Kyungil...?" Yijeong ask and was almost crying too cause he hate to see his boyfriend crying. "Can I read it?" younger ask while Kyungil hit the wall. When Yijeong was drying his hands and take olders phone Kyungil just cried harder.
 
"Who is Jaeho? And why he want to see you again? Is he one your friends?" Yijeong ask. "I cheated you with him. Once! I promise just once. We are old friends and I was alone and he came over and then it just happen." Kyungil cried and hugged his love who dropped the phone and started to cry. "You ! I tough you were diffrent you know! I always fall in love someone who is going to cheat me! I wanted to be with you rest of my life! I love you, all I wanna do is to be with you. I wanted marry you! That is the whole reason why I wanted to be with you whole week without others..." younger cry and took his towel. "Really? You want marry me?" Kyungil ask just when his boyfriend ranned out of the bathroom.
 
Yijeong was still mad even he was being mad almost three days now. "Only ten minutes so it is new year." Kyungil say while they were eating pizza. Yijeong nodded but didint do anything else. "Can I finally come to the bed? My back really hurts. But do you know what hurts more?" older say but Yijeong didint do anything he just stare at the floor. "When someone you love is not talking to you even if you try to do anything to it. Im okay? I slept with Jaeho but do you know what. After that all I wanted to do is to hug you and tell you how much you mean to me. I love you babe..." Kyungil say holding his tears. "Do you remember what you sayed to me five years ago when it was new year? You sayed: Hyung if you ever cheat me I dont care cause I love you more than anything and I hope that we are together forever. Then after that you kissed me and it was best kiss ever, because it was our first kiss." Kyungil tell and Yijeong started to cry and hugged his love.
 
"I love you. Lets get married, move somewhere else, start family and live together forever." Yijeong sayed crying and kiss his love. "I love you too babe. And I have one thing for you." Kyungil tell and runned somewhere. "Would you get two blankets?!" blond yell and Jeong did so. "Now what?" younger asked and he was curios cause if Kyungil buy gift for Yijeong it cam be handcuffs or even puppy. So nobody didint ever knew what was next. "Jang Yijeong... I love you more than anything else. You are my life and I dont wanna lose you because even that you didint talk to me was horrible so.. will you marry me?" Kyungil ask smiling and younger almost yelled but he nodded and just when he kissed his future husband clock was 00.00. "This year I promise to be better for you. And I promise that we are going to married but no in korean." older say smiling and continue kissing. "I promise to love you more and be best Yijeong I can be." Jeong say and hug Kyungil.
 
After that they talked few hours and just sit there under theyr blankets. When pink haired fell asleep Kyungil just smiled. They are going to be so happy together even they almost broke up. But now Kyungil is going to be best man to Yijeong and all he wants to do is to keep is love happy.
 
----
so im not sure but i tried it is like 4.50am and im still writing this.. so i writed this like 4h...i need life yo~