Hold up

Moving On

 

"Dahyun wait;" Momo called as she gripped on Dahyun's wrist "Do you honestly think quitting will solve anything?!" 

 

Dahyun pushed Momo away "I'm sorry unnie, I can't take it anymore..I know how sappy and clichè this sounds but I don't want to see her or hear her.."

Momo looked at Dahyun, seeing her broken down like this was really hurting her.

"Dahyun...Will your decission make you happy?" Momo asked, Dahyun shrugged "I don't know, I'm just so confused right now and-"

"Dahyun-ah?" A deep voice called out, Momo and Dahyun saw Jackson and JB, "Oppa.." Dahyun said in a whisper

They both bowed to eachother.

"We we're practicing at the other side till we heard crying." Jackson said as he crosses his arms "Okay Dahyun, let oppa Jackson take care of this guy!" Jackson started flexing

Which caused giggles from Momo and Dahyun

"Aish yah don't do that." JB hit Jackson's head earning a yelp from the boy. "As your oppa and sunbaenim tell us what's wrong.

Momo and Dahyun looked at eachother and sighed.

 .

 .

 .

"What the actual hell were you thinking Tzuyu?" Sana yelled at the Maknae who was currently crying on her bed, Nayeon and Mina we're comforting her.

"Sana , that's enough, Tzuyu is still a kid she did'nt mean that." Jihyo tried to calm her down. "So is Dahyun and now she might quit because of you!" Sana glared at Tzuyu.

"I...I'm sorry.." Tzuyu said in between sobs, "Crying wont bring this team back together will it?" Sana asked, Jihyo hit her arm, knowing what she is doing is not helping either.

"Okay okay, Tzuyu did something wrong we get it but what are we going to do?" Jihyi spoke. "It's enough Sana." Mina tried to calm Sana down

Sana looked at Tzuyu who has her head on her knees sobbing. She knows she is not the only one hurting, everyone is, Sana sighed "I'm sorry Tzuyu."

"Dahyun is not going to quit right?" Chaeyoung asked.

"I hope so." Jihyo sighed as she ran her fingers through her head. "It's hard to say what is on her mind right now"

"So what will happen to Twice?" Jeongyeon asked.

Tzuyu knows it's all her fault. She was thinking what should they do. What should she do?

Tzuyu stood up and ran out the door ignoring the calls of the other members.

Sana was about to go with her but was stopped by Chaeyoung, "Chaeng!? We have to go!" She yelled, "Unnie this is something that they have to deal it."

"As the eldest, I should have to say something but." Nayeon let out a shaky breathe, "We should just hope for the best."

 

 

''Dahyun unnie! Where are you?!' Tzuyu thought searching and searching for Dahyun till she bumped into someone.

"Sorry - oh Tzuyu."  Dahyun turned into disgust as she sees their youngest member, breathing heavily from all the running.

"Dahyun unnie.."

And at behind her were Jackson, JB and Momo with a dissapointment and worried look in their eyes.

But that did'nt matter to Tzuyu or Dahyun, right now, they only focus on one thing, each other.

"Annyeong.." Tzuyu whispered.

"Annyeong." Dahyun replied.

 Its finally time to confront.