Chapter 3

My Life Was Changed....

You're walking around a garden, outside the mansion. You just keep thinking what had happen to you.

"I'm a vampire? No, I'm a vampire princess. This is true or I'm still dreaming? Should I trust them? They surely look nice and have a   good looking face." ~ Yeah, especially that L.~

You keep talking alone until you heard someone laugh. "Who's that?" you turn around and see nobody's there. 

"Argh..Maybe I just dreaming." you keep walking. "Eventhough this place doesn't  have sun, flowers and tress still can lives?. So strange." you said.

Then you felt someone close your eyes by hands.

"SHhhh..Guess who?" he whisper at your ear.

"Open it..Who are you?!" you try to pull his hands away. "But the voice..It sounds like him...L...It's him?"

He realease his hands and you turn around to see his face. "L...L oppa? I thought you're not a friendly guy." you smiles.

Suddenly L turns into Hoya and he's laugh. You was shocked then remembered that Hoya can turns to another people.

"Arrh, how stupid I am." you knock your head.

"I'm great, huh? You like L? Ha..Ha..Ha..So funny. Whatever. Come on ______, you should meet the girls." Hoya pull your hand.

"The girls?.What girls?"

"Naeun, your cousin and A Pink." Hoya said.

"Oh," you just nodding.

"I know, you don't understand, right? There are too many things, huh?" he laugh again.

"How did you know? You can read my mind?"

"I'm not Woohyun. Listen, this place is - INSPIRIT KINGDOM. As you know 7 of us are - INFINITE. The 7 girls including Naeun are - A PINK. For that, INFINITE and A PINK are the PINKFINITE.The PINKFINITE are responsibility to save the royal descendants and this kingdom. Like our ancestor do. But L is not a pure INFINITE as Naeun also not a true A PINK. And you are not one of us also. You are INSPIRIT's PRINCESS." Hoya try to explain.

"Ohh..I get it. Now, let's go." you said.

"Wait.." Hoya look at without blink and come closer to you."There's something.."

But you keep walk in way back suddenly you step on a rock accidently make your body unbalance. He try to pull you but he also losing his balance. You fell on the ground and he was top on you.


GUYS,SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE...HOWEVER...HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012....cool