Another Place

My Life Was Changed....

"Where's this place? Why this room is so dark?Ouch, my head so hurt." You touch your head.

Someone open the door of the room."You're wake up already?".He come closer to you and smiling.

"Who are you? Stay away from me. Where's my family?" You asking him.

"Your family?They had been killed." He said.

"What?" You start to crying."Who killed them?

"Huh.." he sighed. I'm sorry. We killed your family....for your safety."

"We?" you ask.

"Me and my friend."

"I remember now. You all are the vampires! Why don't you kill me also?"

"Because you....Hmmm...We will tell you later. However, you must be very weak right now. Come on, let's have a breakfast." he hold your waist. "Come on, I help you."

"Go away, KILLER!. How dare you touch me." you push him away.

"Why I must follow your order? I don't know who you are!" you shouted at him.

"Aissh, this girl,very stubborn. Okay. I'm Sungyeol. Lee Sungyeol ! Heard it? Now, you know me! Come on!" his face turns mad. He suddenly lift you by bridal style.

"Hey! Take me down, you stupid killer! " you keep hit his chest.


At the diningroom...

"Where is Sungyeol? He don't come yet? Maybe I should bring the girl here. He has the power of persuasion, right? Why it taking so long?" Woohyun muttering.

"Stupid." Sunggyu knock Woohyun's head. " Are you forget? She's a vampire too. Our power won't works on her."

"Hyung, it hurts. I'm forget. She don't looks like a vampire but she's really pretty, right?" Woohyun smiled.

"Yeah. I'm agree. A vampire suppose to have a good-looking face. She will be a true vampire soon." Hoya joined Woohyun.

After 5 minutes, they saw Sungyeol bring you downstair. 

"Sungyeol-ah, why you bring her like that?" Dongwoo was surprised.

He put you on a chair. You sit between Sunggyu and Dongwoo.

"This girl...she's so stubborn.I never found a girl like this." Sungyeol said.

"Stop it ! You not deserved to say me like that ! You all are the killers. I hate all of you." You stand up.

"Arrgh..That girl not only stubborn, she also so rude.I wish Myungsoo-hyung is here. He can teach her." Sungjong said.

"Hey, where you want to go?" Woohyun try to follow.

"Let her, Woohyun." Sunggyu said to him.

You go outsite the mansion. "This place so strange. Where is this place? And there's no sun here." Suddenly you feel someone hold your arm tightly.

"Who told you to go outside! Go to the mansion back!" The man look seriously at you.

"Leave me. I don't to stay with the killers. " You still look at him because you find out that he's handsome than the others.

"Then, go." He let you go. "You don't want to know the truth,huh? Don't regret if you been killed." He move to the mansion.

"Wait! I want to know the truth. " You run to him.

"Then, just follow our order.Understand?" He look at you.

"Yes." You nodded.


HEY GUYS.......THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBE AND READ...I WILL TRY MY BEST TO WRITE IT..heart