first & last

Break The Vase
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Taehyung's POV]

"Yah, are you sure about doing this?"

I look up from the microphone that I am holding and see my one of my buddies, Park Jimin. He is looking straight into my eyes with his arms crossed over his chest with that famous frown as he leans against the wall.

"Oh, come on. You know I really love her. I would do everything just to get her back"

I shrug and walk pass him continuing what was I doing. So, I'm planning to do a surprise for (y/n), my lovely girlfriend because I make her mad few days ago. Almost a week pass already actually. I accidentally broke her vase that her parents gave her. Actually the vase slipped from my grip when I was holding it. The vase become really important to her since her parents died few years ago in a car accident.

I didn't even get the chance to explain to her what was happening because she already pushed me out of her house. She didn't yell to me or anything she just pushed me out saying nothing. She was totally holding back her anger that time because after she slammed the door infront my face I heard her shouted in anger and the sound of other things broke.

I thought she would text me that night because she used to text me first when we're having a fight to start back our relationship but this time she didn't text me any. I tried to have a positive thought; maybe she's already asleep or forgot about it. So I decided to wait for the next day but still she didn't send me any text. I became worry about her. I'm afraid if she's really mad at me.

So I texted her on the next night but she didn't even reply. I tried to think positively again; maybe she didn't realise but when it's almost half a day passed I got worry again. So I called her but she rejected it on my first call.

So I called her again for the second time but she ignored it. I failed on the second attempt too. I didn't give up so I make a try again and she answered it but this time, she just stayed silent letting me the only one who talks on the line. But then, she ended the call on my second sentence. I couldn't predict what she was thinking.

On the next day, I decided to meet her to make it clear so I stopped her at the hallway but she just stared at me with that unknown gaze. Her gaze made me speechless and she just walked away. I did the same thing everyday and she just did the same thing too. Made me speechless and walked away. It disappoint me a lot.

So when almost a week since that incident happened, I decide to make a surprise for her. I don't want our relationship to end just like that. I ask a lot of people to help me including my buddies too.

[Fast forward]

I look down on my shoes as I play with my fingers getting nervous standing still at the backstage with my buddies. My feet get cold and my hands even get sweaty. I heavily sigh and secretly take a peek of the people that waiting for me already down there on the audience seats. I asked the other students to come here, the hall after the school hour end to help me in asking for apologise from (y/n). The students knew about our relationship but they don't know about what happened to us recently. About the incident.

I have no idea wether she would accept my apology or not since she's really mad at me I guess.

"Hey, feeling nervous?"

I look over my shoulder as I feel a hand lands on my shoulder and see Suga hyung smiling at me. I look down again and slowly nod answering his question.

"Come on, buddy. You don't get nervous infront people". Actually I'm not getting nervous because of the people, I'm getting nervous because of (y/n). I'm afraid if she won't forgive me.

He then walks toward Jin hyung after seeing me just keep silent, Jin hyung, Rapmon hyung and Jhope hyung which are talking about the system of the microphone behind me."What are those kids doing? Why are taking a long time to take (y/n) here?". I can clearly hear Suga hyung babbling about Jimin and Jungkook that supposed to take her here.

"Hyung, I'm going". Rapmon hyung immediately nod to me and does the 'okay' sign. I slowly walk to the middle of the stage with the microphone in my hand. I take a few seconds to see the people that come to help me. I don't expect to see this much people. A lot of them come here. Girls and boys. They are probably looking at me with that unknown gaze waiting for me to continue.

With the little confidence I have, I slowly bring the microphone close to my mouth as I take a deep breathe erasing the nerves.

"Hey guys. Thanks for coming". I continue to talk and I explain to them what happened to the both of us since they look so interested in our relationship. Not long after that my phone rings loudly in the pocket of my pants. I take out the phone and excuse myself for a bit as I take few steps backward. I gild my finger on the screen to who is it as I expect it's from Jimin. Realising it is from him I march to the center of the stage again.

"Are you ready". Soon I hear his voice  on the other line, I quickly press the loud speaker button and bring the phone near the microphone completely letting the people to hear. "You can continue". I reply wanting him to continue as the people are looking at me questioningly totally wondering what am I planning to do actually.

[End of Taehyung's POV]

--

[Your POV]

Today i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter