0 of 1

Pasted Together

Prologue

It wasn’t necessary. To be a part of the nine months Kyungsoo was going to carry his baby, but that was exactly the matter; it was his baby, so when his manager offered the idea of Jongin showing a kind heart to make his popularity sky rocket by standing next to Kyungsoo’s side, he couldn’t reject it.

Kyungsoo showed his discomfort as soon as the tan male stepped in with a bright smile and a photographer right behind him, he walked in a straight line to reach Kyungsoo’s side and then he casually slipped his hand over the other’s shoulders pulling him close and smiling to the camera, he looked only then at Kyungsoo who could do nothing but stare back at him in awe, yeah, he was perfect as heaven but that wasn’t the reason and yeah, Kyungsoo was a great fan of Jongin’s work but that wasn’t it either, it was the fact that he could turn something so meaningful for Kyungsoo into a spectacle without any remorse.

Kyungsoo was told who the donator was and he, of course, got really excited after hearing it and then he was told he would be granted with the chance to meet such captivating man in real life so he got a lot more excited but now, this wasn’t what he thought would happen.

“Please smile a little,” the photographer said but Kyungsoo can’t bring himself to even look away from Jongin’s face.