One More Day With You...

One More Day With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been two years already. She was gone.....forever. He knew that but still he lived like she was still there for him because he loved her so much and she loved him so much. He still couldn't believe that today is her second death anniversary.

He knew her since she was fifteen.

He was in love with her when she was sixteen.

He asked her to be his girlfriend when she was seventeen.

They dated when she was seventeen until twenty.

He proposed her when she was twenty-one.

They got married when she was twenty two.

And...

She was just twenty five when she died beause of leukemia.

He was outside and walking in street. After a while he stopped in front of the old school. He went inside and enter the library. His mind still remembers the day when he meet her for the first time....

Flashback

They were in the high school. Song Ji Hyo was a smart and pretty girl....so pretty. Almost every guy in the school wanted to go out with her but she never cared about them.

And Kim Jong Kook... He was a senior in the school. He was handsome, capable and more. When he smiles every girl was fainted. At least...almost..every girl. Anyway..let's see how they meet.

Jong Kook was in the library and looking for a book. Suddenly someone bumped to him.

"Ya! Be careful...Are you blind?" Jong Kook said and took his books from the floor.

"I'm always one who quilty anyway...Annoying!" She said angrily and left with an armful of book.

"At least..you should say sorry!" He said but the girl just left there without looking back. "What a rude behavior!" He thought. Jong Kook began to look for a chair in the library after finished took his book but every table was full excluding one chair so he went to there and sat. There was a girl in front of him. He looked at her. She was writing something angrily.

"Oh! You're that girl..." Jong Kook said in surprise but then frowned. "Ya! You look at here...I think you're my hoobae! How can you be so rude to your sunbae? You should say sorry!" He keeps talking but she didn't response.

"Can't you hear me? I'm talking with you!"He raised his voice little bit forget about where he is. Librarian apprached to him.

"Please be quiet..You're in the library!"

"Sorry sir!" He bowed lightly. Then the librarian left. Then Jong Kook suddenly holds her right hand and stopped her from writing. Ji Hyo was a little surprised and pulled her hand quicky. She raised her head and pulled out her headphones from her ears.

"Yes?"

"I...I..ahm...I..just.." Jong Kook couldn't speak after saw her beauty. Her long black hair, big eyes in a glasses and blank expression.

"Yes? What do you want?"

"I..just...what's your name?" He just said what he thought. She looked at the man in front of her with a what-nonsense-is-this expression. Then she sigh heavly and took her books and left in anger.

"Hı! She beautiful but rude..Snap out of it Jong Kook-ah!" He talked himself.

"Sunbae-nim...if you want to talk..please find another place...I have exam tomorrow but I don't focus because of you!"

"Aigo! Arasso! Go back your work!" Jong Kook said and left.

Next Day

Jong Kook was late for school. He was running toward the class but he bumped someone in the stairs. They both fall on the ground. Jong Kook immediately stood up.

"I'm really sorry! Oh! Again you!"

"You? You're the one in the library yesterday!" He nodded. Then Ji Hyo tried to stood up but her right ankle was hurt.

"Are you okay?" Jong Kook immediately holds her and prevent her from fall again.

"I think my ankle is hurt!"

"Let's go to infirmary! I'm really sorry!"

"It's okay! I think I can walk.." She tried again but fail.

"This isn't going to work!" He said. He took her backback and suddenly lifted her.

"W-what are you doing?" She was so shocked.

"I'm taking you to infirmary! Don't move!" He smiled. She blushed.

"Here we are!" He gently laid her on the bed. "Now..let's take a look! It doesn't look too bad!" He sat beside her after treat her ankle.

"By the way...I remember you! I also bumped to you yesterday right?" She said and lowered her head.

"Yes..."

"I'm sorry! I think I was so rude to you! I was just angry that time and you know..the first person I saw in front of me...of course it's you....I shouted.."

"It's okay! I'm sorry too.."

"By the way I'm Song Ji Hyo!"

"Huh?"

"Remember..you also asked my name! My name is Song Ji Hyo!"

"Nice to meet you...I'm Kim Jong Kook!"

"It's strange! I must have heard your name somewhere..ah! The girls...in my classroom..they were talking about you!"

"Me?"

"Yes! They said you're so handsome yet so arrogant because  you didn't interested with them!"

"Do I look like a arrogant person?"

"I think no..."

"That's enough for me!" He smiled. Ji Hyo was blushed so hard. "So....Song Ji Hyo..why were you angry yesterday?"

"Because of the math... I really can't understand math and I don't know what to do Sunbae-nim!"

"Call me oppa..and it's not a big problem...I can be your teacher! My math is pretty good!"

"Really? Can you do this?"

He nodded and she suddenly hug his neck. This was how they became close to each other.

End of the Flashback.

Jong Kook was remember how his cute friend Ji Hyo struggle with math and he was also remember how he fall for her. Then he went out of the school. He moved on the school garden and then again memories.

Flashback

Ji Hyo and Jong Kook were friends almost a year. Ji Hyo was his friend basically but he wanted to be more than a friend for her. It was in the afternoon he went to the school garden and saw Ji Hyo. She was talking with his best friend.She was talking with a man. Ji Hyo realized Jong Kook and went to him.

"Oppa..." She smiled brightly.

"What were you..guys..talkig about Ji Hyo-ah?" He asked nervously.

"Huh? That was nothing... Actually..oppa..he is really handsome! He's your classmate right?

"Yes...he's my best friend! If you like him...I can tell him! Anyway..I'm going!" He spoke without stopped and went to there.

End of the Flashback

He looked at his left wrist and smiled. There was a bracelet in his left wrist...from her. It was his first gift from her and it was the first time he jealous.He left the school with slow steps. Then he stopped at a bus stop which not far from the school. He sat one of the seat with another people. They were waiting for bus. He looked at empty seat beside him. It was her confession...and it was his first confession...it was their first kiss.

Flashback

Jong Kook didn't talk with Ji Hyo for two days. Whenever he saw Ji Hyo he just ignored her. Ji Hyo realized it and..yes...she was sad. It was almost evening and sky turned to dark. Ji Hyo was still in the shool because it was her turn to clean classroom. She finished to cleaning. She was about to went out of the school she heard thunder.

"It's gonna be rain!" She murmured and ran to the bus stop. She sat on a seat and began to wait for bus. The wind blowing so cold and it started to rain. Yes...she didn't get wet but she was so cold.  Suddenly a warmth covered her. It was a jacket...a very familiar jacket. He sat on the seat next to her.

"Jong Kook oppa?"

"Yes?"

"What are you doing here? Also why are you wet?

"I'm waiting for bus and...yes...I'm wet because of rain!"

"Oppa...seriously! Stop teasing me! Why are you here? You might get cold..."

"I'm here...because..I afraid you will get wet and will be sick! I don't want to that happen!"

"Are you kidding me?.You ignored me for two days...I don't even know why! Maybe I did something wrong? But now you're worried about me! I'm your toy...Kim Jong Kook? You can playing my feeling that easy? Huh?"

"Ji Hyo-ah...actually...I ignored you because.....because..you were talking with my best friend..and you said that he's handsome...and I thought-"

"For God sake..you thought I like him and you ignored me?" He nodded.Then she opened her backback and pulled out a small box.

"Take it oppa!"

"What is this?"

"Just take it!" He took the box and opened. There was a bracelet. He looked at her with curious eyes.

"Ji Hyo-ah...you.."

"It is your birthday gift and I talked with your friend about it because I wasn't sure if you like my gift!" A tears flowed her eyes.

"I'm sorry Ji Hyo-ah!"

"No! I sorry...I couldn't hold my feeling! Oppa...I'm sure..you're just see me as your friend but....I'm in love with you!" Jong Kook was froze her sudden confession and couldn't react.

"Okay...oppa! I can understand you!" She said and began to ran under the rain that's when Jong Kook come to one's senses. He ran behind her and grapped her arm. He pulled her toward himself and their lips met each other. That was a innocent kiss yet full of love.Ji Hyo looked at the smiling man in front of her with confusion eyes.

"You're smart but sometimes you can be really blank! I love you! I loved you before you love me!"

"You're a liar! I loved you before you love me!" She said and smiled. Their love was a soul and now it gained a body under the rain.

End of the Flashback

He was really happy back then. If someone asks to him what is the happiest moment in his life...he could say that time.Then he stood up from his seat and keep walking. Then he saw their favorite place. This was a street food. Jong Kook approached to the there and sat.

"Ajumma..one ddukbokki.." He said calmly. After a while ajumma brings his order.He didn't touch of any of them. He just watched the ddukbokki. This may be the only for food some people but him..this was one of the beautiful thing in his life. If someone asks to recipe this ddukbokki...He will say: Love, longing and a wispy craziness.

Flashback

Ji Hyo was in her last year in the high school and Jong Kook was already in the University and his university was in the America. Ji Hyo was sitting in the classroom. She was so bored but suddenly her phone rang and it was really make her happy because her boyfriend was calling her.

"Oppa..."

"Look at out the window!"

"Huh? Why?" She approached to the window. "OMO! Oppa..what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in the America?"

"You're right..but...I missed one person deadly..and I didn't want to die of longing!"

"You are crazy oppa!"

"I'm...crazy for you! Quickly...get your bag and come here! We're going!"

"To where?"

"Just come!" He said and hung up the phone. Then Ji Hyo immediately putted her book into the bag.

"Ji Hyo-ah...where are you going?" One of the her classmate asked.

"Ohh..I really need to go! If someone asks me...please tell them that I'm sick...bye!" She said and run to the outside. Jong Kook saw her and hold her hand. They immediately ran out of the school. They stopped when they out of the breath.

"Oppa.....you...are...really...crazy!" She said while panting but Jong Kook didn't say anything instead he pulled her and stole her lips with his. After then he embraced her tightly.

"I..miss..you..like..crazy! I thought I was going to die!"

"Ya! Don't say that! Also no one die from longing!" Then Ji Hyo looked at him. His arms was still around her waist.

"What do you mean? Don't you miss me?" He frowned and sulked.

"Aigo! Look at that man! He's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter