Yongguk

Soulmate
Please log in to read the full chapter

The only sound you could make out  in the room are the sounds of keypad tapping and scribbling sounds from the pencil as he kept writing and cancelling out the unsatisfying part. Your boyfriend is an idol who is working on the next album. He belongs to a boy group named "B.A.P" who has work their off to the top but it is because of the change of society in music they are still on the edge sometimes but they still had fun. Society nowadays prefer music  that are either catchy, from big company or even lyrics that does not even match the song title. While B.A.P started off with a strong image and they have been venturing the music genre and now they are able to do musics that they wanted with some professional help. 

 

No one but the members, secrets and untouchable actually knows about the fact that you and yongguk are dating. Even Sonamoo does not know as they are still rookies. You and Yongguk go way back before you both graduate from high school. It was during Yongguk's trainee days where Secret and Untouchable saw you and Yongguk together and himchan was the only one who knows at that time. Today were a typical off day for the members and everyone either went out for the day or still sleeping in their room. You will always go to their dorm when they are on break and you will sneak in the apartment and straight towards yongguk's recording room in the dorms for safety incase someone decided to come check up on the boys. 

 

"Hello." You greet him and gave him a peck on his cheek. You giggle to yourself as you could see him blushing. Yongguk cleared his throat and closed the door. You find it cute as he will never get use to those greetings even-though you both have been together for almost 10 years already. 

 

"Aren't you cold wearing that little?" He pointed to your outfit. 

 

You blinked at him and looked at your clothes. You wore a white t-shirt and a ripped jeans with a leather-fur jacket. "If i was i wouldn't be wearing these." You smiled and flicked his forehead. 

 

"Where are the boys? It is awfully quiet today?" You asked 

 

"Himchan and Jongup are sleeping and the rest went out for a movie." He said while rubbing his forehead.

 

"I should have come earlier and join them for movies." You snapped your fingers and yongguk was glaring at you. 

 

"Gosh, I was joking!" you laughed as you turn him around and pushed him towards the small recording room. 

 

"You better be" he mumbled. 

 

You laughed it off and walks into the recording room as he sat down on his chair. You took off your jacket and hung it up behind the door. You walked over to see how far has he gone. 

 

"How is the progress?" You asked because you are a once a music major yourself but you are more to the traditional side like Himchan but his talent in traditional music are way better than yourself. 

 

"Better than I expected." He said as  he lean on to your side as you have a habit of touching his hair and he likes it. 

 

"Well Bang Sajang-nim, I am going to make myself comfortable here." You said and released his hair. You slumped on the beam bags they have by the corner room as a couch will occupied the whole room while two beam bags they could just stack it up on each other by the corner. 

 

"Are you sure you aren't cold with that little clothing?" He asked you again as your clothes are thin because you were rushing this morning but you didn't want it to be a hassle to him. 

 

"Yes! Bang Sajang-nim" you saluted at him and you both laugh it off. 

 

He shook his head and turn back to his work. You both enjoy each others silence as you like watching him do his thing while you play your games and when he is done for the day he will tell you his progress and ask for your opinion if he is in a slump. You like listening to him talk as he is a man of few words himself. So it would be a great if he talks more than he used too.

After a while you pause your game because you could sense yongguk is in what you call writers block. He has been sighing for half an hour already and you could hear his frustration as he crumbled up the paper and threw it aside. You put down your iPad and walked towards the kitchen and try to find something warm for him so he could relax a bit and think.

After searching for a while you found himchan's precious bag of coffee and chocolate pack. You know sweet drinks is not yongguk's thing so coffee it is. "Sorry Himchan." You apologize and start brew some coffee for yongguk and some for himchan when he wakes up. If he even wakes up today. 

 

0---------------0

 

While waiting for the coffee, your eyes wandered around the dorm as you wait. You could see how messy the living room is as the fan gifts were everywhere and you made a guess that they just got it yesterday. You didn't want to touch their things as doing their "chores" will lead to a fight between you and yongguk because it was their responsibility to clean it up and not yours. It became a huge fight which leads to you ignoring yongguk for a week. Although he is busy he still calls you as many times as he can while he is unoccupied. In the end he came and bang on your apartment door saying he wouldn't leave until you open the door and everyone knows who the guy is who is making a ruckus.

 

When the coffee starts to drip down, and filled half the glass pot, you poured it in a mug and before leaving you pour yourself some water. You hold both mugs, walking carefully to the recording room. You placed the mug by the upper-side table where he would notice it and wouldn't bother his work like accidentally spill the coffee. You gave him a squeeze on his shoulder and sat down on the beam bag. You place your mug by your side and continue with your game. Once a while you will glance at Yongguk and see what is he up to and when you go out to use the bathroom or refill your water you will take a peek at his work and you will occasionally refill the coffee for him. 

 

Usually when yongguk is doing music his ear will somehow block out other sound and focus. As he scribble on the music sheet, he picked a sneeze sound. He frowned and turn his chair. A sight he rarely see nowadays. You felt asleep while hugging the iPad. He shook his head and mumble about you wearing such thin clothing in autumn . He went to his shared room with himchan quietly and picked up his blanket warmer and switch it on before put it over you. He took the iPad away from you and pulled the blanket up to your neck. He practically tug you in. Once he is satisfied with it he smiled and when back to his chair. He looked at the time which is around 3 o'clock and he made a self-reminder to order take out for

Please log in to read the full chapter