Say Hello In Seven Languages!

It's You! I Hate You.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Song Heeyoung imnida!" I bowed at my new boss. He smiled at me politely and held out his hand for me to shake.
"It's nice to meet you, Heeyoung-ssi. I hope you'll be very happy here at SM Entertainment. I'm Lee Sooman, the president and these will be your colleagues." He smiled as he pointed at each staff member, telling me their names and what their job was. I only remember half of their names, but I knew which face did which job. I was bad with English names and now I had to learn Korean ones.
"It's lovely to meet you all. Please take care of me and thank you for welcoming me." I bowed and smiled.
"Okay, everyone. You may all go back to work. Heeyoung, I'm going to introduce you to each of our idol groups and soloists. You'll be working with them closely for Choreography and compositions. You'll be helping with Lyrics and to teach them English for the member of each group that can't speak it well. Is that ok?" He smiled politely when everyone had left.
"Ne. I will do my best." I smiled.
"Fantastic. Let's go and meet the idol groups that are in the building today." He smiled and led me from the office.
 
 
We were walking do the corridor of SM that was home to the dance practice rooms. There were to many to count but only four were used as dance studios. We entered the first one and the girl group inside quickly stopped their practice as soon as they saw Sooman. "Annyeonghaeseyo." they greeted him.
"Girls, this is Heeyoung, she is going to be the new choreographer and producer. She will also be helping teach some of you English. Please welcome her and introduce yourselves." He said
The tallest of the five stepped out, it was apparent she was the leader of the group and also not a Korean. She was very beautiful. "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm f(x) leader Victoria." She said in accented Korean. 
"Annyeonghaeseyo Victoria." I smiled and shook her hand.
"I'm Amber." She said in perfect English. 
"Ah, you're American?" I smiled as I shook her hand.
"Yeah. My Korean isn't that good, so I;d prefer to speak in English. I'm Chinese." She chuckled.
"That's fine by me, it's nice to speak English for a change." I smiled.
"I'm Luna." said the short blonde who smiled sweetly.
"I'm Sullie, f(x) maknae!" She took my hand and shook it, while showing her innocence with an adorable smile.
"I'm Krystal." She said, also in perfect English but with a heavy forming accent. 
"It's lovely to meet you all, I'm looking forward to working with you." I smiled at them.
"Us too!" Victoria yelled with enthusiasm, showing off her aegyo.
"Back to practice, she must meet the others." and Sooman took me quickly to the next room. This room was identical to the other, only things were on the opposite side. This tome, it was a group of five boys. All but one younger then myself. 
"This is Heeyoung." Sooman said simply. He must have been getting bored of introducing me.
"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm the new choreographer and producer and lyricist and language teacher." I smiled sweetly. I noticed that these boy were all very beautiful.
"Annyeonghaseyo!" Said a boy with big, two toned hair and looked slightly like a dinosaur, I noted.
"I'm bling bling Kim Jonghyun, SHINee's main vocalist." He bowed graciously and winked at me. I chuckled at the cutness that was obviously suppose to be y.
"I'm Flaming charisma Choi Minho, SHINee's Main rapper." He smiled sweetly and shook my hand, that's when Sooman cleared his throat.
"Boys, are Super Junior in the next studio?" He asked, obviously getting tired with showing me around and introducing me.
"Ne."
"With Zhou Mi and Henry?" He asked again.
"Ne."
"That's good. Heeyoung, I'll let them know you're going to see them next, I must get back to my office. Very sorry." He smiled, bowed politely and left the room.
"I'm SHINee's Key, the lead rapper." He smiled alluringly, at least, that's what he was trying to do, and kissed the top of my hand.
"I'm SHINee's maknae Lee Taemin! I'm the main dancer! It's nice to meet you nuna!" He said cutely and I just wanted to baby him and buy him food.
"I'm SHINee's leader Onew!" He took my hand shyly and then dropped it.
"It's nice to meet you all! I'm sure we;ll get on great!" I complimented and smiled.
"Heeyoung! Next door!" Sooman yelled suddenly and left as quickly. 
"Oh. I'll see you guys around." I bowed and left the studio. It was a good thing I wasn't shy or walking into the next studio would have been impossible, and as outgoing as I was, walking into a room with fifteen very beautiful, very sweaty older boys  was difficult.
I stepped inside timidly, holding back my urge to squeal like a fangirl, and stood close the door. "AH! You must be Heeyoung!" yelled a feminine, yet masculine looking guy with light brown hair. He ran over to me and pulled me further into the room. He smiled cutely and I noticed a dimple in one cheek. 
"Ne, I'm Heeyoung." I almost stammered. Curse me for being a girl in this room of beautiful boys. 
"Hee? Wah! We have the same name! Almost!" Said a diva like boy. "I'm Heechul!" He took my hand and kissed it. 
"Hi." I said in English. He smiled pleased and went to the other side of the room were a younger, taller and very pale looking boy was. He looked like a lot of American geeky boys did, the ones that stayed in doors at night playing video and computer games. He was almost lanky but had a muscular shape to him. I noticed his face then. He was beautiful. Not the most beautiful on in the room, but he had an innocence to him that the other's didn't.
He looked at me then, his dark eyes glaring and changing into a scowled look. "Why are you staring at me?" he said rudely, causing my opinion of his look to change immediately.
"Excuse me?" I wasn't a person to put up with rudeness. 
"I said, what are you looking at? Are you foreign!" He yelled.
"Yes, I am." I replied simply and he looked taken aback. For about five seconds.
"Figures." He muttered and went back to what he was doing.
"Don't mind Kyuhyun. He was playing Star Craft this morning and we had to drag him off. He's not happy about it. He says he was winning." The brown hair dimple boy smiled.
"Ah. What's Star Craft?" I asked. Not really into the gaming world when it came to computers.
"Ah, not a gamer?" He chuckled.
"I'm a gamer, just not on computers. I play Xbox and Playstation." I smiled.
I slipped up. I was in a room full of sweaty, pretty boys and I'd told them I was a gamer. I was then pulled into a Super Junior sandwich. Not that I was complaining. There were only three other people not hugging me. Kyuhyun, he was scowling and two others. One was quite short, with adorable chubby cheeks and chatting animatedly to a taller, skinnier guy who looked Chinese. I walked over to the talking couple. "Hello!" I greeted in English.
"Hey!" Said the smaller one, voice full of flirtiness. 
"I'm Heeyoung, the new choreographer and a lot of other things." I said, getting tired with explaining everything.
"It's nice to meet you, I'm Henry." He smiled with a wink and shook my hand. "This is Zhou Mi. He only speaks conversational Korean." 
"Annyeonghaseyo." Zhou Mi said with a smile.
"Nin hao!" I smiled. Showing I could speak Chinese. Another reason why I was the language teacher.
"You speak Chinese?" henry asked in English as Zhou Mi asked in Chinese.
"Yep. Both Mandarin and Cantonese." I smiled at them.
"Whoa. What other languages can you speak?" Said the one of the members, he was tall and skinny, with an adorable face.
"Spanish, Italian, French and German." I smiled at him.
"Wow. Oh, I'm Sungmin!" He smiled cutely and did aegyo.
"Say hello in all the languages you know!" Heechul demanded.
"Arrasso." I complied, wanting to impress so they'd have a good impression. "Hello. Annyeonghaseyo. Nin hao. Hola. Bonjour. Ciao. Hallo." 
"Wow! So that's why you're the Language teacher. I thought you were young. Why do you know all these languages?" Leeteuk asked.
"I have ancestors from each of them, when I looked through my family history." I smiled.
"I like you already." Heechul said, throwing his arm around my shoulder. 
"Well, I only know six of you. Can I meet the other eight that have stayed quietly in the corner." I smiled to them. 
"Ne." Leeteuk dragged me over to them. I spent most of the with them after that.