Weekly Idol Part 2

Why Am I Like This?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I need you

Please open your heart to me

If it's you, I can trust

You are my love, who will protect me

 

After Doni offered Keumjo, Sojin, and Julie a prize of their choice for gracing Weekly Idol for their debut broadcast. Of course, Minha, Erine, and Kyungri took it upon themselves to "suggest" prize ideas for their maknaes to choose.

More like manipulating the maknaes' choices, but your choice on how you see it.

Doni and Coni saw it as manipulation and rebuked their bad unnies, but the maknaes obediently stated their unnies' wish anyway.

"Okay, if you succeed on your first try, I'll specially treat you to hanwoo." Doni bargained with them, ignoring Erine's order of MC and Kyungri's order of guesting another week.

The muses were happy enough with the promise of premium hanwoo, though.

"Music start!"

They were doing well, though Sungah was shamelessly acting like nothing was wrong when there were a few hiccups, until it got to the sliding part of the choreography.

Minha took a while to lie down on her side, taking the time to make sure she looked pretty while doing so. Hyemi had immediately dropped down like a dancing pro, which impressed Doni.

That downgraded their hanwoo prize to samgyeopsal, to Minha's slight displeasure. She loved samgyeopsal, don't get her wrong, she just really wanted to eat hanwoo~

Julie could only pat her unnie on the back consolingly, making a note to herself to take Minha unnie out for hanwoo later to cheer her up.

The model-dols made sure to try to avoid making any more mistakes, as the last downgrade would be a hamburger patty.

Unfortunately for them, Kyungri was lost in the choreography, trying to find her spot and blocking Keumjo's way forward. Minha pushed Hyuna out of the way when she got up front for her part.

These are my unnies right here... Julie thought with exasperation and some tiredness. She was near her stamina limit with dancing, she'd still push it to keep up with her unnies, though. C'mon unnies! You can do this! I'm the worst dancer here!

They had one more shot to win fried food and cider befoe they got the patty. Which caught Julie's interest, that was one of her favorite foods to eat. Now she was fired up!

Her unnies noticed the sudden change in their maknae's eyes. They definitely wouldn't fail now, if their baby wanted twider, she would get it!

Despite the many little mistakes they ended up making anyway on their last try, Doni and Coni found them entertaining enough to call their random play dance a success.

 

Hey you, it's only you

Every time you see me, will you smile?

Filled with sunlight, filled with the wind

This love came to me

It's you

I'll cast a spell if you come

All day, for you

I wanna give my all

 

"Now for the next segment, 9MUSES Rewritten Profile!" Doni and Coni announced, 9MUSES chorusing with them at the last bit.

First up was Erine, whose talent for variety shows shined through when she did a freestyle rap introducing their newest members (said members felt more embarassed than the rapper herself). Erine also displayed her skill for ballet, though she failed to twirl more than once.

Kyungri showed off her happy crazy dance (she was especially happy that day), though it turned into a y dance at the end. Coni commented that she looked like a water strider with her arms up, weird observation, I know.

Erine ended up making everybody laugh again when she imitated an angry Caeser from Planet of the Apes, a talent they dishonestly put on the eldest unnie's profile, which Hyuna easily admitted.

Beca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter