Chapter 4

The Playboy of Cube High School

It's been three days since they break up. Zico tried call and text but Hyuna doesn't answered it. He always try persuade Hyuna in school but she ignored him. One day he went to Hyuna's house with her favourite starbuck's drink and a bouquet of flowers. She open the door and he is right there. "What do you want? There is nothing between us anymore... You know what, I shouldn't trusted you. Everybody warned me! I can't believe you do that to me." She said at his face and then walked away. He followed Hyuna and grab her hand and pulled her close. "Calm down and listen to me for one minutes. At that time I was drunk and my friends and I played true and dare...and they dared me, at the end I'm kissing that girl. I don't know what I was doing. I am sorry. I really love you. This few days without you feel like my other half missing." He said sincerely. At those words she look up at his red eyes which she can said Zico didn't get enough sleep and kiss him with passion. He loved her? She was hesitant at first but his eyes looked like nothing but truth, she gave him second chance. He proved himself. Since that day, he never looked at other girls while Jaejoong tried trust Zico. Not completely but slowly and that fight just made Zico and Hyuna trust each other more.