Final

Merry Christmas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           You felt a dip on the couch.

 

           “Not joining the rest?”

 

           Turning your head at the familiar voiced you so loved, you managed a small shake of your head. “No.”

           Yoongi shifted closer to you, one hand cupping your cheek, thumb the tender skin. Looking at you with knowing, soft eyes, he leaned his head against the back cushion, “Why?”

 

           You really didn’t know why. The Christmas Eve party at Jimin’s house was something you looked forward to - something that you hoped could get your mind off things… off what you were feeling. You really didn’t know what you were even feeling - whether feeling so lonely was even rightbecause you had family at home, you had friends, you had Yoongi.

 

           But why?

 

           At the silence, you felt the hand on your cheek move away, causing you to look back up at the male beside you. He reached over you, towards your bag on the small table beside, and picked up your red scarf. Giving you a small smile, he wrapped the scarf snug around your neck, “Let’s go.”


 

 

 

           “Where are we going?”

 

           After both of you said your goodbyes, Yoongi didn’t head for his car and instead turned the other direction. Feeling his warm hand squeeze yours, he looked at you, “Where do you want to go?”


           “I… don’t know.” You looked down, savouring the warmth surrounding you but at the same time basking in the coldness of the outside. 

           You heard Yoongi hum, something he would do whenever he was thinking. Seconds after, he pulled you closer, taking your intertwined hands and putting them inside his coat pocket. Grinning that gummy smile, he asked, “Pizza?”

 

           Feeling slightly fuzzy inside, you felt a smile struggling to show, nodding.

 

           “Let’s go to the car first.” He turned the both of you a hundred and eighty degrees, back to the way to Jimin’s house, teeth threatening to chatter. “, it’s cold.” 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter