T-transfer??!! But--

Anata no Miryoku

-And that is all for today. Thank you for watching and goodnight!-

*click*

I sighed as I turn off the t.v. Another boring day passed and as expected, wasted. I stared at the ceiling thinking what I should do tomorrow to make my day less boring. If you’re thinking, ‘what’s up with this girl? All she thinks about is her day being boring!’ Then be used to it. I have my own reasons and it will take a very long time to explain all of it. Let’s just say I have issues. I continued to space out until my mom showed up.

“Yuki-chan! ~ It’s time to sleep or you’ll be late tomorrow!!”

I looked at her weirdly as she pulled me up to my room.

“Demo oka-san--”

“Go now, you don’t want to be late tomorrow!”

“Demo-”

“No buts!”

“Oka-san! It’s Saturday! I don’t have classes tomorrow~”

“O-ohh…souka” She said as she placed her finger on her chin.

“My gosh oka-san, you’re getting old!” I said half laughing then she glared at me.

“Oi! It’s impolite to tell your mother that she is getting old!”

Then I laughed even more.
“Gomen oka-san” I said between laughs.

“Whatever! Just go to sleep or else your eye bugs will become bigger!”

“Mom! I don’t have eye bugs!”

“Yeah right, just go to sleep. Oyasumi!”

“*sigh* Hai~ Oyasuminasai”

I went into my room and sat on my bed. Since I’m not that sleepy, I decided to take a hot shower.

I finished taking a shower around 9:30pm then I decided to go sleep.

-Next Day-

“BIG NEWS! BIG NEWS!” My mom shouted repeatedly as she shakes me.

“N..na..ni?” I said still sleepy.

“YOU WILL BE TRANSFERING SCHOOL!” She said all jumpy.

“EH?! T-transfer school?” I said as I sat upright.

“Hai~”

“Oka-san!”

“Why aren’t you happy?” My mom said.

“Happy for what? Plus I didn’t took any entrance exams!”

“Woah, woah relax~ Look” She gave me a letter and it was addressed to me.

Karasuma Yuki-san,

We are happy to inform you that you’ve passed Kuromizu Gakuen’s entrance exam. We will be expecting you here at our school tomorrow Monday and we will assure you will be safe at our premises. Thank you and have a good day.

Kuromizu Gakuen

I was stunned, literally stunned.

“Yuki-chan! Oi!” My mom said as she wave her hand in front of me. “Daijobu?”

“No, this is wrong.” I said as I re-read the letter. “This is so-so wrong.”

“Eh? Doue?” My mom said confused.

“I didn’t take any exams especially in Kuromizu.”

“But it’s addressed to you.”

“Maybe it’s not for me. Maybe it’s addressed to someone who has the same name as me!”

“I don’t think so. The man who gave me that letter showed me a picture of you.” Mom said

“Picture of me?”

“Un, maybe to verify if he reached the right address.”

“Ehh. . .”

Okay this is just weird. I’m trying my best to process this in my mind right now.

“Yuki-chan?”

“Nani?”

“You’re spacing out.” Mom said looking at me concerned.

“Ahh. . .well should I transfer?”

“WHAT?! You’re still thinking about that?! Of course you should transfer! I mean, Kuromizu? We’re talking about big time here!” Mom said in a matter-of-fact tone.

Well. . .I think mom’s right. . Kuromizu barely accept new students and right now I have all the opportunity to enter that school. Besides, what else could go wrong? Right?

“You’re right oka-san. I think I will transfer to that school.”

Have I made the right choice?. . .


 

(A/N: Yo minna! This will be my first fanfic please be gentle with me!!! I apologize for my wrong grammars and spelling because I didn’t read what I just wrote lolz. It makes me fill a bit…embarrassed? Oh well,  Yoroshiku minna!!!!)