The Best Present

The Best Present
     Offering himself as a present seemed like a cute and witty idea when Taeyang initially thought of it, when he worried about his present to Jiho being inadequate. Now he only regretted the decision, but leaving a huge box in the living room and having to explain that he had a cute plan but got uncomfortable and backed out seemed pretty dumb, so he prepared to it up and wait for Jiho to get home.
 

Taeyang squirmed, struggling to find a position at least a bit more comfortable, but was hindered by his knees pressed to his chest and his arms forced next to his body in the toasty and stuffy air.

He had crammed himself into a box that could hardly contain his limbs, and his neck was killing him from being cramped in the space. His feet had fallen asleep and the sensation had spread up to his legs, just to offer Taeyang the most possible suffering.
"Come on, Jiho..." he groaned.
 
Just then, he felt the subtle vibration of footsteps on the wooden floor. 
Thank God.
He could hear Jiho's soft footsteps approaching the Taeyang-sized box in the middle of the living room. 
Taeyang took a deep breath and prepared himself.
 
He stood up sharply and winced slightly as the lid of the box flew over his head.
Jiho squeaked, taking a drastic step back and staring at Taeyang wide-eyed.
Taeyang had forgotten that Jiho scared easily.
"Merry Christmas!"
Taeyang threw his arms into the air and smiled wide.
Jiho had a smile on his face, but was still shaken from the jump scare.
"What the hell?" 
Jiho's tone was forcibly firm in an attempt to counteract his giggling.
Taeyang was still standing in the box, grinning cheesily.
"It's me! I'm your present." 
Jiho slapped a hand to his forehead and burst into laughter. 
"I can't believe you."
Taeyang reached down and grabbed the bow from the top of the box, then put it on his head.
"Ta-da!"
Jiho started giggling, running a hand through his white-blond hair. 
"That's cute, Taeyang."
Taeyang looked relieved.
"Good, I was crammed in here forever and you apparently felt like taking your own sweet time to come back home." 
He pouted teasingly, but his frown quickly faded and he smiled at Jiho. 
"I'm sorry, I didn't expect my boyfriend to have shoved himself in a box while I was away. Nice surprise though," said Jiho with a tone nearing seductive.
He approached Taeyang (still standing there like a fool with an enormous bow on top of his head) and grabbed his hands before kissing him softly. 
Taeyang felt his cheeks flush.
Jiho put his hands on Taeyang's waist and his arms slowly snuck further down.
Taeyang held his hands behind Jiho's neck, looking into his eyes with a slight smile.
"You know I'm kidding, I did get you something for real."
Jiho raised his eyebrows.
"Really? You're the best present you could give me."
Taeyang couldn't help but grin widely. 
"I try my best," he said with a chuckle.
 
Jiho began to gently tickle Taeyang's sides, causing him to squirm and flail his limbs.
"Ah! Jiho!" Taeyang shoved the other off of him.
Jiho stopped and laughed at Taeyang's sensitivity.
"You're so cute."
"Big words coming from you."
Jiho cupped Taeyang's face in his hands and kissed him on the forehead, and then the nose, their faces illuminated by the lights of the Christmas tree.
Taeyang held Jiho's body close to his, face burrowed in his shoulder.
Jiho ruffled his hair.
"You're the best present I've ever received."