I Will Remember Til' the Day I Die

I Love You Til' the end[ONESHOT]

Play this while reading: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca2igTk3LPg

 

It was 3 yrs since he left us. But I still can't forget about him. I really love him. He's the only one I loved like this. We were classmates and bestfriends like our entire life. We knew each other since kindergarten. So I'm not surprised that I fell in love with him and he fell in love with me.

 

[A/N: Every scenario that are italicized are in flashback mode]

 

 

I can still remember when he first asked me out.



"uhmm..can I ask you something puppy?" He said. He calls me puppy 'cause he said I looked like a puppy. "Hmm hmmn." I said nodding. I was busy reading our literature assignment. "I was just wondering if you wanna watch a movie or something?" He asked. At that time he doesn't know that I was falling for him. I was so happy that finally he asked me out. "okay." I said plainly but on the inside I was jumping for joy.

 

 

I can still remember when he confessed to me.

 
We were going out for quite sometime. I still don't have the guts to tell him my feelings. I was afraid he might not feel the same way and ignore me. Then our friendship will come to waste. I was surprise when he suddenly confessed to me. "Jaewon, I have something to tell you. But promise me you'll not ignore me after this." He said. "Okay?what is it?" I asked him. "Promise me first." He said. "I promise. Now what is it?" I said impatiently. "Uhmm. I don't how to start but here it comes. I think I'm falling for you." He said shyly. I was shocked at what he said. Did he just confess to me?

 

 I can still remember the time he asked me to be his girlfriend and I said Yes

 

After he confessed to me I also confessed to him. We really had mutual feelings for each other. Our friendship became stronger. Then my most awaited time has come. The time he asked me to be his official girlfriend. We were sitting on a bench in a park somewhere in seoul. That's when he asked me to be his girlfriend. "Jaewon. I've been waiting for this time to come." He started. I have no idea what was he talking about. "Song Jaewon. Would you be my girlfriend?" He finally ask. I look at him with a confuse look. As if telling him are you serious. "Jaewon?will you?" He said. Finally I came into my senses. "Yes." I said to him. He then hugged me tightly. "I Love You very much Jaewon. I promise I'll be the best boyfriend." He said. I don't want the best boyfriend. Having him is all I want.

 

 

I can still remember when he proposed to me.

 

We've been dating for 10 yrs now. We've been together since we we're in the 11th grade. We were having dinner at our usual restaurant after practices.(A/N: they're both idols) That's when he popped the question. "I've been waiting for this moment for years. Song Jaewon, will you be my wife?" He asked while kneeling down and offering me a ring.Suddenly I felt a rush of emotion. I felt tears rolling down my cheeks. Tears of joy to be exact. The man in my life. My life to be exact just asked me to be his wife. "Yes, off course. I want to be your wife." I said to him. He slid the ring into my ring finger. It's a perfect fit.

 

 

I can still remember the day I became yours and you became mine.

 

 After a long and beautiful ceremomy. Finally the pastor announced us to be "Man and Wife". "I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride." The pastor said. He then kissed me sweetly. After planning it for 3 months. Our wedding is over. I am his wife and he's my man.

 

 

I can still remember the night we have a silly fight on if we had a kid would it be a girl or a boy

 

We're cuddling on our bed. 1 year after the wedding. "Yeobo, don't you think it's time for us to have a mini me?" He asked me. "What? A mini you?I'd like to have a mini me." I said. "No, I want a boy" he said. "No, I want a girl." I said. "Boy." He said again. "Girl."  I said. we were like that for 10 minutes. "Fine. Let's not have a baby." I said. "Yeobo." He whined and pouted.

 

 

But the one thing I will surely not forget is the time he left us. It was the last week of june. And U-Kiss has a promotions in Busan. They were coming back to seoul at 12 am when the tragedy happened. This was the worst thing that happened to me.

 



My phone started to ring.It was 12 am in the morning. Who would call at this time of the night. When I looked at my caller I.D I was surprised to see who it was. It was our manager.

 

Calling..



Manager Kim..

 



"Ne, manager kim what's wrong? Why did you call at this time of night?" I asked him. "Jaewon-ssi. You need to go to Yong Shin Hospital right now." He said. I was now worrying why. "Why manager kim?what happened?" I asked worry evidently on my voice. "It's Soohyun. He's in critical condition. I'll explain when you get there." He said. After that I grabbed my car keys and drove as fast as I could but making sure to not break any traffic violation. When I got there I saw our CEO, manager kim,my in laws and the U-Kiss' members but I didn't see Soohyun. So I was so scared. "What happened?" I asked manager kim holding back my tears. "When U-Kiss was travelling back to Seoul. They were hit by a speeding car. The driver was drunk." He said."Where's Soohyun?" I asked still holding back my tears. "He's still in the operating room. He was the most injured out of the seven because he was sitting right where the car hit their SUV." Manager kim said. After he said that I can no longer hold back my tears. Mrs. Shin hugged me. We were both crying. Dongho was alright right? So, maybe his hyung is alright also. We can't lose him. I can't lose him. He's my life.Finally the doctors came out. "I'm sorry. But we did all we could to save him but there's nothing more we could do." The doctor started."I'm sorry but he's dead." The doctor said. "No, that's not true! He's not dead!" I shouted. Manager kim, Mr. Shin and Mrs. Shin holding me back before I could hurt the doctor.I was crying really hard. While crying I approached the bed where his body is. I was crying hard. It's hard to believe that my life is lying lifeless on the bed. I pulled down the white cloth that is covering his face. "Liar." I said. "You said we were going to grow old together. Why did you leave me?" I said. I was now hugging his lifeless body and crying hard. "Why?" I said crying.

 

It's been 3 yrs but I still clearly remember. I'm visiting his resting place. I will bring the one thing he wants before he left. After his funeral I found out that I was pregnant. He's mini me. I named him after him. He's also born on his appa's bday. He looks like him. His manerisms. Everything. He might left me early but he sent me an angel. His son. I Love You Shin Soohyun. I Will never forget you. I Promise. Until we meet again.

 

 

A/N: what do you think? I was bored and nothing to do. Hehe I was inspired by this dream I had and by the song hymn to the sea/my heart will go on piano instrumental. I was crying writing this.