o19

Han River at Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Il Hwa was walking alone to the restaurant alone tonight because Jinyoung couldn’t send her for tonight as he was pretty busy managing the company with his father. He sighs a lot to Il Hwa being a rich kid is hard and Il Hwa chuckled at his statement and asked him to be grateful on what he has. While Il Hwa was listening music, someone tapped her back. Il Hwa almost yelped but when she turned around, the person seems too familiar to her.

“annyeong haseyo, Il Hwa-sshi~” greeted the man and bowed to her. “a-annyeong haseyo~” greeted Il Hwa and bowed to him. “I think you might know me because im a manager of Hanbin and iKon~” smiled the man. Il Hwa eyes lightened up as he remembered who he was and at the mentioned of Hanbin name. “Oh, I know you!” said Il Hwa happily “w-what’s wrong? Did something happen to Hanbin?” asked Il Hwa in worried.

“N-no~ Hanbin and the rest are fine….~” smiled the man. Il Hwa let out a relieved sigh. “that’s good to hear~” beamed Il Hwa “then, why are you meeting me?” asked Il Hwa again in curious “I wanted to give you this…” said the man as he gave Il Hwa a piece of card. Il Hwa took it and examined the card. It was a very nice card with lots of designs and there’s even a number seat on that card. “What’s this?” asked the manager.

“You know iKon is making a comeback right?” asked the man and Il Hwa nodded. “im inviting you to their showcase~” smiled the man. Il Hwa’s let out her big smile “really, I can go?” asked Il Hwa and he nodded. “But why are you giving me this? Hanbin doesn’t even want to see me…” said Il Hwa sadly. “But I know you wanted to see him badly…” said the man “I even gave you the VIP ticket… so can be at the front and watch him…” said the man.

“Hanbin doesn’t even know about this thing… but, im helping you to meet him…” said the man again. “I hope you will come~” said the man and bowed before he goes. Il Hwa was walking while looking at the ticket *I do miss him… but I don’t if I should go or not* thought Il Hwa as she was biting her lips. As soon as she reaches the restaurant, she hurriedly keeps the ticket and put on her apron to starts working.

 

 

After finished working at the restaurant, Il Hwa was waiting for Jinyoung to pick her up at the restaurant. Il Hwa was sitting on a few chairs at outside while looking down without even noticing that Jinyoung had arrived. “What are you thinking?” asked Jinyoung. Il Hwa looked up and smiled seeing Jinyoung. She shook her head slowly “nothing...” said Il Hwa “if that, let’s take you home~” said Jinyoung “but I wanted to go to the Han River again….” Said Il Hwa “again?” asked Jinyoung and Il Hwa nodded “arasseo….” Said Jinyoung and he took her to the Han River.

After they reached the Han River, Il Hwa went to her usually place and Jinyoung was sitting next to her on the grass. Judging by her looks, Jinyoung know that something was on her mind. While Il Hwa was staring at the river, she begins to talk “I receive a concert ticket….” Said Il Hwa. “Wow, that’s cool…. Whose concert?” asked Jinyoung. “iKon is doing a showcase for their comeback…” answered Il Hwa.

“That Hanbin guy?” asked Jinyoung in annoyed and rolled his eyes. “but it’s not Hanbin who invite me…” said Il Hwa “then who?” asked Jinyoung in curious. Whenever he heard his name, Jinyoung was really annoyed because Hanbin had hurt Il Hwa a lot. As for him, hurting Il Hwa was the last thing he would do. “His manager invited me….” answered Il Hwa and look at Jinyoung. “Should I go?” asked Il Hwa. “Then do you wanna go?” asked Jinyoung.

“I don’t know….” answered Il Hwa. Then, Jinyoung went near her and smiled “I thought you wanted to see him badly…” said Jinyoung. Before Il Hwa could speak, tears were dropping on her cheeks “I do but at the same time, I feel mad at him…” said Il Hwa. Seeing her cry again, Jinyoung brought her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter