final

True happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*edited*

 

All the members are currently eating peacefully in the kitchen after an exhausting morning of practice. The peaceful atmosphere didn't last long when bambam started whining about jackson stealing his food. Jaebum's eye twitched when yugyeom joined the brawl and defended bambam, making the childish fight bigger and noisier. Before jaebum even tried to shout at the trio, jinyoung beat him to it and spoke with a rather calm voice,

"Kids, please don't fight for stupid things. Here, take mine."

Jinyoung pushed his plate to the maknaes and tried to stand up, but jaebum's hand on his shoulder prevented him from doing so.

"I know you're the mom but that doesn't mean you should give your food to them." Jaebum looked at him with pleading eyes but jinyoung gently pushed the hand down, smiling back at jaebum.

"Im fine hyung, im already full. The maknaes are still growing so they need to eat more." Jinyoung chuckled and rose from his seat, circling the table to wash his utensils.

 

All five pairs of eyes trained on jinyoung except youngjae who is sleepily eating his food.

"But jinyoungiee, im still growing too. Why didn't you give your food to me?" Jackson whined and tried to take the food from jinyoung's plate but bambam swatted his hand away.

"Jackson hyung, that's for me and gyeomi. You've stopped growing so eating more food will only make you fat." Bambam stucked his tongue out to jackson and resumed eating.

Jackson then started to pick a fight again and the whole ordeal just repeats itself. The trio noisily screaming at each other while youngjae, jaebum and mark eatnsilently, too tired to even stop them.

Jinyoung just sighed and shook his head, trying to find a legit reason why he agreed to become the mom to these idiots.

 

 

Mark silently watched jinyoung playing with the maknaes from the couch. He loves jinyoung's motherly nature, it feels like home. The members, especially jaebum and jackson always whined when jinyoung babied them even they're older than him but never put any real effort to stop him(cuz they secretly liked being babied duh but they're too ego to admit)not that jinyoung cared tho, he loves treating s like he's their real mom. The inside jokes about jjproject becoming GOT7 only added fuel to the fire.

They never talk about it, but somehow jinyoung got the idea that mark doesn't want to be babied, eventhough sometimes when his motherly instict kicked in, he gave all his attention to the oldest. Mark knew being the oldest means he have to take care of his group members and be the mature one. He could always give the task to jaebum and the latter will gladly carry it but that would make him appear selfish. So he decided to take care of s silently.

But being the oldest means being looked up to, and mark isn't really confident on being the role model to his younger members. He's not perfect, he got many flaws, and then there's his insecurities. He thought about it a lot. All the members are so talented he felt like an outsider. He got nothing special about him to be useful to the group.

Why did the company even let him debut with the guys-

 

"Mark hyung?"

Mark's train of thoughts were disturbed and he turned to look at jinyoung, his eyebrows scrunched with concern. His stomach felt warm thinking jinyoung's caring nature.

"Yeah? Sorry i was thinking."

"Are you okay? You've been staring at me for a while now, i should've been creeped out if you're not my boyfriend."

Jinyoung laughed, his eyes formed crinkles, making him cuter than he already is. Mark hold himself back from cooing at the youngee boy.

 

Mark rolled his eyes at jinyoung's words but chuckled nontheless. 

"Im okay jinyoun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter