Part 1

Angel with Love

Seolhyun. Kim Seolhyun. She is the transfer girl from Japan. She comeback to Korea with her secret reason. Not her really secret cz her father fully understand what happen to his only daughter.  He cant help just let her do what she want which is comeback to Korea.

But he didn’t  just let her freely. He still want to make her only daughter safe soo…he ask his friend to take care of Seolhyun.

“you must listen to him and don’t make trouble there ok?” Seolhyun appa said while strook his daughter hair softly. He must be miss her so much.

“arraso appa. Don’t worry”

“you mut call me when you arrive in Korea ok?!”

“nde appa, I am big enough”

His appa smile and start to hug her like not fully ready to let her only daughter go.

“I have to go appa, bye” Seolhyun said and quickly escape from her appa hug.

This is the first time for Seolhyun to being apart from her appa. But, Seolhyun cant help. Stay in Japan just will make her more hurt, its better to going away and make her revenge. Ooohh why her life must turn like….from really happy life to…

“hiks” Seolhyun tried to wipe her tears. Maybe most of passenger looking at her but she really don’t care. Her heart really hurt right know and she just need to cry.

“hiks” again Seolhyun weap her tears with her hand, but suddenly someone hand her tissue.

“you can use it”

Namja. But Seolhyun keep head down and busy to wipe her tears with his tissue.

“khamsahamnida” Seolhyun said before she lift her head and look at someone next to her. He give Seolhyun smile but Seolhyun don’t bother to give him smile back. She just not in her mood. You can call her rude but she cant smile right know. Her heart still in pain.

“this” said Seolhyun while hand back his tissue. She use enough like most of them.

“gwenchana, you can have it. Just in case you will cry again!”

Seolhyun frawn. That suppose to be a good namja just wish her to cry again? Did he even know how she really tired to cry?

“you just wish me to cry again?”

“nde? A…aniya, I mean…”

“ck…I thought you are nice but…you just like that nampeun namja!” Seolhyun hisses and turn away her head from him leave him dumbfounded. This is must be his fisrt time meet girl like Seolhyun. Crying a lot in plane with almost people look at her. And now she just said that he is nampeun namja?

“hei…I just being nice to you. The weird girl who cried in plane. You know almost ppl in here look at you for the whole time and I don’t know they might think that me the one who make you cry”

“can you just please keep queit. Why so noisy, you might disturb ppl here” Seolhyun said and leave “that supposed to be a nice namja” disbeliefe.

He tried to argue again but he stoped when he saw that Seolhyun just close her swollen eyes and sleep.

He took really deep sigh. He don’t know what happen but keep staring at her like for minute. Seolhyun nose still red, her eyes swollen and there is some tears at her chubby red cheeks.

He smile unknowingly. But he must admit that weird girl is actually beautiful and amazing. He never know how to express his feeling freely like that weird girl did.  He never show or express his real emotion. He always holding it back just because ppl will judge him. Somehow he envy her.

“stop staring at me, I need to sleep”

Those “supposed to be nice namja” cleared his thoart and look at another direction to hide his blush. Wish Seolhyun don’t think him as a ert that keep staring at her.