Cake

Bts Boyfriend: Funny Boyfriend

"Yeah! I am at the evening though." I texted him back and right away I get a message back from him about two minutes later. "Do you work or study somewhere? :0" I smiled to the text and write back to him. "Yes, in a bakery. The one that is all cute and bright. It has a mascot that is a cute fox eating sweets." He then texted me back. "Oh it's that bakery! I will come there then. See you there. ^^" I texted him back. "Okay see ya! :)"

I had to go to work in 18 minutes. Luckily it is really close to my apartment and I could walk there about 15 minutes walk and I was there. I took my little backpack and go out from my apartment. It was sunny outside and I saw my other friend I called him Rap monster. He was walking ahead of me to the grocery shop. I run to catch him and when I was close to him, I jump and touched his shoulders to get more higher jump. He looked surprised when I was next to him.
"Where did you come from? Oh yeah! You have work soon!" Rap monster said to me and I smiled to him.
"You remembered! Not much people remember when I go to work." I said to Rap monster. He just laughed.
"It's just inside my head for some reason." Rap monster said scratching shyly back of his head. I looked him into his eyes.
"You weirdo, but catch you later!" I said to him and started running towards the bakery that was 15 meters ahead of me. When I get in front of the door, I pulled keys from my backpack. They were a little hard to get, because they were in the bottom of the backpack. I put my key inside the key hole and twist it. It opened the door. I left the door open, because there was about 2 minutes before the bakery opened. I go to the dressing rooms for girls. I change into my working outfit and stepped into the customer area. I looked around and I moved anything that were in the wrong places. Outside from the boys dressing room came a new worker. When I looked him. He has a handsome face and broad shoulders. When he saw me looking at him he smiled gently. I felt a little shy, but I smiled back to him. Finally there is someone nice working with me! I thought happily.  Then I heard first customer coming in to the bakery. We greeted him and he had a cap hiding his eyes from us. He kind of looked funny trying to see around and when he saw me he pointed at me. I pointed at myself and he nodded. I guess he has something to talk with me. I walked next to him and he get near my ear.
"I'm here~~" It was familiar voice and when I saw his full face, I recognize it. It was J-Hope. I smile to him.
"What do you want to eat?" I said to him and he looked around.
"Is there anything that has your hand work?" J-Hope asked me. I started to think. I have only made one and I am not that proud of it. J-Hope looked me excited to hear that I have made. I sigh and pointed at a little chocolate cake.
"I have made that, but I am not that happy about it." I said to J-Hope, but he had already run to see it. He looked me, but when he looked my cake he didn't look away from it. I walked next to him.
"It's cute!" He said to me. I just smiled awkwardly first.
"Well it's kind of boring. I wouldn't say much." I said to him and then he looked the new worker.
"How much this is?" He asked him and then the looked the cake and then the book.
"Just 13 for it. The owner of the cake had write that to it." The worker said. J-Hope gave the money to the worker and take my cake gently. He pulled me with him and we sit on a table next to a mirror. Suddenly J-Hope was going to give me one bite of my cake. I froze.
 
Sorry for mistakes, subscribe and comment~
Should you except it?