A Million Reasons to Love You

A Million Reasons to Love You

Taeyeon dragged her feet to the door, opening it with her eyes half lid. She just finished her recording for her solo album and just got home.

Walking into the living room, she saw her girlfriend sleeping on the couch with the TV still on. Taeyeon carefully walked to the couch and sat beside the sleeping one. She took the remote control and switched off the TV. She then turned to the sleeping one and brought the bangs that is covering her girlfriend's beautiful face behind the ear and lean in to kiss the latter's closed eye.

"Pany ah, I am home." whispers Taeyeon into Tiffany's ear.

But Tiffany just fidgeted, too tired to be awakened now. So Taeyeon went on to bride-carry Tiffany to her bedroom.

"Tae, you are back?" Tiffany asked when she was carried halfway to her bedroom.

"Yeah, I am back, Yeobo. Sorry to make you wait. Let me bring you to your bed."

"Ok." Tiffany said as she circled her arms around Taeyeon's neck and leaned her head on Taeyeon's chest.

"Ok go sleep now. I will take a shower and be back."

"Then I will wait for you."

"Ok, I will be fast." Taeyeon said as she kissed the latter again. This time on her lips.

"Ok, I am done Yeobo."

"Come here. I missed your warmth boo."

Taeyeon settled onto the bed and back hugged Tiffany. She slides her hand down to where Tiffany's hand is and intertwined their fingers.

"I miss you...(kiss) I love you...(kiss) Goodnight, yeobo (kiss)." Taeyeon whispered as she tightened the back hug.

"Goodnight, Tae... love you too." 
And with that, both went into their dreamland.
-------

"Woahhhhhh!"

Taeyeon heard the commotion and turned to her back.

"Omo, Tiffany..." conscious of her fans being around, Taeyeon has no choice but to call out Tiffany's name instead the usual "Yeobo".

She was caught by surprise that her girlfriend actually came to visit her because they were texting each other earlier on.

"Why didn't you come earlier?" Taeyeon asked while looking lovely into Tiffany's eyes.

"I am worried that you will be distracted." Tiffany said truthfully.

Before the actual stage, Tiffany pulled Taeyeon to a darker corner and kissed her on her lips before passing the latter a ring.

"This ring represents me. I want you to take this with you on stage. Remember I am always there for you kay? Now go, my boo. Love you. Fighting!" Tiffany said sincerely, not forgetting to kiss Taeyeon again on her lips.

Taeyeon on the other hand was touched by her girlfriend's visit and words of encouragement.

"Woaahhhhhhh!" Tiffany held Taeyeon's hand and cheered her on before she stepped onto the stage.

"Taeyeon fighting!"

Taeyeon turned back to Tiffany and do a fist pump in the air, acknowledging her girlfriend's cheer.

-----
"Yeobo..."

"Yes, my boo?"

Taeyeon stared into Tiffany's eyes for a moment and decided not to continue with her request.

"Nothing..." Taeyeon said as she continues to pack her luggage for MAMA Hong kong. She wanted very much to ask for her girlfriend to go along with her to Hong Kong to attend MAMA, but she is afraid the latter finds her too clingy and decided not to ask for it.

As her roommate for 11 years, and girlfriend for awhile now, Tiffany knew exactly what Taeyeon wants to ask. But she decided to talk to her manager first and see how it goes.

--------

"Oppa, please please please? Is just me and Juhyun. Since we just released our new album, we can also promote our new song."

"But the performance list is out. So even if you go, you will not be performing. It will be waste trip."

"But we can still go. When we receive award or something, we can remind people to watch out for our album. More importantly, we can be there for Taeyeon too. As members, we want to support her.

"You don't want her to be alone right?" Tiffany asked knowing their manager oppa is soft hearted.

After contemplating for awhile, manager oppa finally agrees to Tiffany's request.

"Ok. You and Juhyun will go. But make sure you go there to support her and not distract her, understood? The manager oppa teased knowing Tiffany relationship with Taeyeon can be hazardous sometimes.

"Yah oppa! I am really just going there to support her! Thank you so much oppa!"

--------

Tiffany came home and started packing her luggage as they are to leave Hong Kong the next day.

"Why are you packing your luggage? You are going somewhere?" Taeyeon asked as Tiffany didn't tell her before she is going somewhere.

"Yep, I am going somewhere with somebody." Tiffany said as she advanced towards Taeyeon.

"Where and WHO?" Taeyeon asked with change in facial expression to a serious one.

"With you pabo." Tiffany said as she circled her arms around Taeyeon's neck and leaned forward to kiss the latter.

"You are going to MAMA with me? REALLY?"

"Yep, I asked oppa to let me and Juhyun go with you. I don't want you to be lonely there. I want to be there for you, Tae."

Taeyeon circled her arms around Tiffany’s waist and pulled her into a hug. She was touched beyond words. Her Tiffany can actually reads her mind so well. 

"Thank you, love. That means a lot."

------

"Oppa, please let me and Juhyun go?" Taeyeon asked with her puppy eyes.

"What? Not again? Last time was Tiffany, this time is you. Aish~~!"

"We can go there and perform. I am sure they are more than willing to let us go. Oppa, we already don't have many stage here, we should take all opportunities to meet our fans." Taeyeon reasoned.

"Ok, let me talk to the organiser first."

"Thank you oppa!"

"Aish, you girls are driving me crazy!"

"Oppa jjiang!"

After linking up with Yello Digital Media, as expected, they are more than happy to welcome TTS to perform at their annual event held in Singapore in conjunction with inaugural Influence Asia Award Ceremony.

------

"Yeobo, why are you pouting?" Taeyeon asked as she walked towards Tiffany who is packing her luggage for her trip to Singapore.

"Because I am going to be alone for next two nights..."

"Well, then help me pack my luggage too. I will go with you."

"Ya I wish I can do that. But it was already confirmed that time that I will be the only one attending. Is too late to pull you in now as much as I love to..." Tiffany said as she sighs.

"Well, do you think I will let my wife be alone?" Taeyeon asked teasingly as she back hugged Tiffany.

"What can you do now? I really wish you can go with me Tae. Even if is only two days, it will kill me too without seeing you." Tiffany turned to hug Taeyeon.

"Go and pack my luggage, I will be going with you. Juhyun too. I told oppa to let us join you. And reasoned with him that we will perform there. So don't be sad anymore and start packing!"

"Jinja?! Omo Tae you are the best! I love you so much!" Tiffany tightened the hug.

------

"How can you go USS without me? That's our dating place, how can you bring somebody else? Hmph!"

"Babe, that somebody is our maknae. And what do you want me to do for the whole afternoon without you here? I thought I can go explore that place and bring you there again next time." Taeyeon reasoned as she sat down right beside Tiffany on the bed.

"Really?"

"Yeah, I wanted to explore it and bring you for a date next time, baby."

Hearing Taeyeon called her "baby" already melted her heart.

"Ok, then I forgive you." Tiffany said as she pecked Taeyeon on her lips.

"Thank you. I miss you so much." Taeyeon hugged Tiffany and took a deep breath, inhaling the scent from her girlfriend.

"I missed you too." 
----

"For this shoot, I would require to braid both your hair together. Take a look at this." The photographer showed the concept to both Taeyeon and Tiffany.

"And the rest is up to you. Freestyle."

"This is so interesting. I will make sure you get the best shot of us." Tiffany assured the photographer.

"Of course. This concept is designed for the two of you." The photographer winked at Tiffany.

"I am a locksmith too by the way." The photographer whispered to Tiffany.

Surprised by his confession, Tiffany could only laugh it off. But not without whispering thanks to the photographer.

"What did he whisper to you?" Taeyeon asked almost with eyes popping out as she stared at the photographer.

"Stop that Tae! Don't be jealous of our shipper."

"What? He is a locksmith?"

"Yeah, and he designed this concept for us. Cute isn't he? You should thank him later."

"Ohhhh... I seriously should. But I would be even more thankful if he let me kiss you.. keke"

"Yah, stop your nonsense Tae!"

"Ok ok. I will thank him later kay?"

----

"Omg I love how this concept so much!" Taeyeon exclaimed.

"Really? I love it too.. especially the last few..."

"No no no.. I mean I love it because I got to have more skinship with you. I can hold your hand and be hugged by you without any problems."

"You are right Tae. I love it too."

-----

"Okay, am done with instagraming! I am glad that we get to spend time with other members other than us Tae. Seems like you had a great time with our maknaes too." Tiffany said as she turned to face Taeyeon who is lying beside her on the hotel bed.

"Yeah, they were as clingy as they were when they were younger. But I love it. I love how they look up at me like their real unnie. I love how all the members supported me during my solo debut. I love how they accepted us as who are and our relationship. I love them so much.

"Me too. I love them so much." Tiffany echoed Taeyeon's genuine confessions.

"Did I tell you how much I love you?" Taeyeon turned to face Tiffany.

"Hmmmm, not really? So why do you love me, Tae?" Tiffany asked, looking into Taeyeon's eyes.

"There are million reasons why I love you."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah I lost count already, because there are new additions every day."

"Like what?"

"Like... I love how your eyes always sparkle when you look into my eyes, just like now." Taeyeon teased

"I love how you stayed to wait for me no matter how late I am."

"I love how you read my mind off easily."

"I love how you pestered manager oppa to let you come with me to MAMA." Taeyeon chuckled before she continued again.

"I love how you got jealous over little things. That shows how much I meant to you."

"I love how you just smile automatically when we touched."

"I love how you cared for our members and always take time to accompany them. Something that I will forget and you kept reminding me."

"I love how you smell." Taeyeon teased as she draw her face nearer to Tiffany and breathe her.

"I love how you pouted and said you will miss me even though we will only be two days apart."

"I love how you say 'I love you' every now and then to remind me that I am loved." Taeyeon choked at her own confession.

"I love how you always make me feel home."

"I love how you always give me reasons to love you more each day."

"I love how you just open your arms and accept my love for you." At this point, Taeyeon teared. But it was tear of happiness. And Tiffany used her thumb to wipe away the tears.

"Do you still want to hear more?"

"Maybe just one more?" Tiffany teased.

Taeyeon looked into Tiffany's eyes and kissed her from her forehead, down to her eye, cheek, and then lips.

"I love you because it's you." Taeyeon replied with all her heart.

Tiffany was touched by Taeyeon's confession. Not knowing how to thank Taeyeon for her love, she leaned in to kiss Taeyeon on her lips. Slowly and sensually, pouring all her love and what she wanted to convey through that two minutes kiss before parting for breath.

"Thank you for loving me, Tae."

"Thank you for loving me too, baby."

As usual, the word 'baby' melted her heart and she instinctively pull Taeyeon closer again for another kiss.

"Love you."

"Love you too."

With that both hugged each other to sleep.

“And I love how your body just fit into mine, like we are meant to be.” Taeyeon added another reason to her million ones before she closed her eyes to sleep.