Playful (Daesung x fem!Seungri)

He Loves Her

Seungri was a trip.

She was giggling herself breathless when she tackled him and couldn't breathe by the time he'd wrestled her to a pin on the grass. Even then, panting and wheezing between shallow laughs and happy tears, she was struggling against him. 

"Yah! Appa's got Eomma! Get him!"

When Daesung felt the little hands of his five year old twins, he reared up, pulling the little ones to his chest and rolling over onto them, laughing and grinning brightly as they squealed, trying to brace him up on their pudgy little legs.

"Eomma! Help!" They cried, laughing as their father's large hands and thick arms wrapped around them, pulling them up with him onto his knees. He kissed their squirming faces and set the on the ground, sitting back and laughing with them until Seungri took her chance and tackled him again, this time managing to pin him, the twins joining in to revenge tickle him. 

"Yah! Yah! Mercy, mercy!"

Seungri nodded to the twins with a smirk and her tiny accomplices pulled away. She leaned down, though, and kissed him, her grin returning when she felt his hands on her hips. 

"Ew!" The children squealed, turning on their mother and poking her to get her to stop. "Ew!"

She let up, but made eye contact with her husband, who nodded back at her with a smirk. She got off him, but immediately attacked the closest twin with kisses, Daesung repeating the process on the other toddler, both of them sending peals of high laugher across the mid-afternoon park.


When Daesung parked the car outside their home, he couldn't help but smile. 

The twins were passed out in the back seat, exhausted thoroughly from their long playdate and a hearty dinner with the other three members. Jiyong always loved to coo at them, Seunghyun made faces and begged for food with them and Yongbae was a childcare godsend. Yes, he had expected them to be snoozing in the back, lulled by the dark, the soft music and the rhythmic motion. He hadn't expected Seungri to be out cold too, though. 

Her blonde hair had been thrown into disarray during their wrestling and she no longer had the luxury of short hair to shake out. She'd undone her messed up braid and retied it in a messy ponytail, leaving her bangs to the catasrophe they were without a brush. Jiyong had fixed it, mostly, but even he said it could only be fixed with a hot shower and good conditioner.

He brushed them out of her eyes, noticing the bags she had under her eyes during their professional time were gone. Like this, asleep against a carseat, she looked twenty again, like she had just launched her first single, her hair still black and straight, short. Not that she seemed to have been keeping up witht he aging process since then - even awake, she was still markedly the youngest, winkleless and effortlessly balancing snark and aegyo. Daesung could not be more lucky to have her as his woman, his wife, the mother of his children. 

He quietly got out of the car, leaving it running as to not wake his family. He opened the front door then went back to the car, gently unbuckling his twins, holding one on each arm and beaming stupidly when they curled into him, one cooing a soft appa as they cuddled closer. He moved upstairs, gently laying the little ones down and stripping them out of their day clothes, deciding that it didn't really matter if they slept more or less . It was summertime and their family lived alone. Once he finally managed to get his babies to release him and he tucked them in with a musical goodnight, he went back down to the car, shut it off and gently disentangled Seungri from her resting place, cradling her as best he could and nudging the door of the car and the house shut with his foot. 

Seungri's head rolled into him, but otherwise, she was completely unaffected. So much like they were trainees again.


There were so many times before their debut, especially when Seungri was first introduced to them, that their lovely little maknae's body just wasn't used to the rigorous and oftentimes painful training. She had been dancing most of her life up to that point, but her body didn't understand that when it wanted to collapse, to give up, that she had to keep going, that she needed to be able to go for hours at a time without letting up. Her lungs, too, needed to learn to keep her whole body going. Her body needed to dance at the same time that her voice needed to sing and it was a steep and harsh learning curve. Seunghyun didn't dance when he rapped, so he could focus on just his dancing. Jiyong and Yongbae had been dancing and singing since before Seungri had gotten into highschool. 

Daesung had been the one, then, to pick her up when she passed out from exhaustion in the dance hall and bring her back to the dorms. He understood the struggle she was going through, having had to adjust not two years before. So, he took a lot of pity, then sympathy, on her and helped her. He made sure to bring as much extra food as he could just in case she didn't have any, would help her get water when the other hyungs asked for it and would carry her more often than naught back to their shared rooms. They built a lot of trust that way, a unconscious bond between the youngest members that would follow them even through the rougher patches in their relationship. 

Seungri had been a handful once she'd become legal - alcohol, clubbing and many, varied and forever passing boyfriends that didn't even have the chance to make media coverage before she'd blown through them. She liked attention - maybe starved by the other hyungs or not noticing what he'd given her - and was never particularly picky about what kind it was so long as it wouldn't get her in trouble with YG. She came alive in the night, gaining the kind of praise she seemed to long after. 

It was one more night, five years into their career, when she came back in the early hours of the morning, surprisingly sober, and collapsed on his bed, wrapping her chilled form around him. 

"Is something wrong?" He murmured, rolling onto his side to instinctively wrap her in his arms, programmed now by so many years of caring for her. "Did something happen?"

"No." She murmured, crawling closer. "Is it wrong for me to want to cuddle with my hyung?"

"No, no. You just don't do it anymore."

"Yeah, well, I forgot how nice it was. Sue me."

Daesung just rolled his eyes at her, closing his eyes again and letting her rest there.

She had slowed down after that. Not so much with the clubbing - "You gonna stop a girl who loves to dance from dancing?" - but with her partners. She had less boyfriends (not to mention less time for them), though she still didn't keep them very long. It was only when Daesung himself got more long-term girlfriends that her stream of boyfriends stopped. After a simple, mutual breakup, Seungri had come to him again, sliding into his bed sometime around midnight. 

"You okay?" She asked tentitively, sounding almost like she was forced here.

"Why wouldn't I be?" He returned, not bothering to look at her now. 

Through the mattress, he felt her huff, then she slapped his arm. "You don't have to be a about it."

"I'm not. You don't have to stay here. I don't need to be coddled."

She sat up, like she was angry, but then fell back, pouting at the side of his face. "I was really jealous when you started to date her."

That caught his attention. "What?"

"I was jealous." She repeated it like there was no shame in her feelings. He supposed that Seungri's honesty had never abandoned her and that was better than not being able to anticipate her mind. "Really jealous."

"Wha- Why?"

She rolled her eyes. "Why do you think? She was pushy, arrogant and self-absorbed."

"I already know your character traits." He deadpanned. 

"." She slapped his arm again. "She wasn't fair to you."

"That doesn't explain why you're jealous."

"If you have to be stuck with someone who is all of those things, the least she can be is someone who understands your schedule, right?"

He barked a laugh. "Offering yourself, are you?"

"Yeah."

He blinked. "What?"

"Yes. I am. Can I be your girlfriend?"

Well. Let it never be said that Seungri was a modest person. 


Seungri controlled the pace of their dating, confidence spilling off her. She bought their promise rings, practically proposed to him when she was trying to get him to do it. She evens poke over him when they were planning their wedding. But that was okay.

She was the most confident on the outside, a professional suave entertainer. She was the perfect blend of cheeky, cute, sarcastic, humourous, playful and sensual. But inside, behind closed doors and blonde hair and sparkly outfits, she was a very insecure person. She needed affirmation of her worth to Bigbang, didn't know resolutely what YG thought of her, nor could she quite place herself in the music industry. She'd been laughed at for trying to be y, got mocked for being cutesy, didn't seem to get a solid win at any angle. But that's what Daesung loved the most about her. 

She was a very insecure person, but she never succumbed to it. Sure, she occasionally needed a boost, a compliment or a hug from one of her bandmates and vice versa. She was never one to shy away from pressure, working as hard as she could, never sacrificing her effort just because she'd reached fame. If there was anything Bigbang's rise to fame had taught her, it was that focus, passion and constant effort was the lifeblood of success. No amount of clubbing, dancing, singing or drunkenness could change her opinion on it. And that soft, human weakness accompanies by her hard, human resolve was what attracted Daesung so strongly, ensnared him enough to date then marry her. All of that complex mess what what made Seungri his wonderful Little Seunghyun. 


When Daesung woke up that morning, he had to stifle his squeals. 

The twins, sometime in the night, had crawled in on them and wrapped themselves around Seungri, who was snuggling them tightly, humming Gotta Talk To You in her sleep. He gently laid back down, wrapping the three of them in his arms and pulling them close, nuzzling into Seungri's splayed, blonde mess and one of the twins' dark bramble patch. It didn't matter to him that it was slightly uncomfortable, he could tell that they hadn't been washed and dearly needed it or that Seungri had drooled a little bit. He adored his little family to death and there was no way to thank Seungri for giving it to him, nor too many times for him to tell her that he loved her.