Elegant (Seungri x fem!TOP)

He Loves Her

Seungri had always felt inferior around Seunghyun. 

He didn't know what it was about her - none of the other male members made him feel this way, just her - but he always felt like he was small, insignificant in her world. She was the oldest, she had a deeper voice than all of the members (initially putting their monhood to shame) and she had a sense of class and cold aloofness about her that made her seem untouchable. It wasn't too bad when her Bingu side emerged, or when she got silly, but it never went away. Just changed. 

Seungri had originally asked her out because he was tired of doubting himself and tripping over his feelings when she was in the room. Needless to say, he was stuck dumb when she said yes, only Jiyong's sharp bark of sarcastic laughter breaking him out of it. 

Their first date was nearly a disaster, but she found his fumbling adorable, he supposed, smiling and laughing through it all. He'd messed up their reservations, discovered to late that his best jacket was horribly stained and that the pale orange dress shirt he had borrowed from Jiyong was the wrong colour against his skin. They had wound up in a burger chain, the only customers milling around nearing eleven at night. Seunghyun had been breathtaking, too. Her hair was still the brilliant turquoise she'd dyed it, her black roots only vaguely staring to show, but the silver sheath dress she'd chosen complimented it well, as well as her sterling silver jewelry. Looking back, he was still surprised with how much they laughed that night, how stunning she'd been for something so mundane, how much of a wreck he must have appeared as. He still remembered the looks of the cashiers, wondering how a woman like her had wound up with a guy like him.

"You're thinking too hard again. You might blow a fuse at this rate."

Seungri refocused on the present, drinking in the picture his Seunghyun made. 

She had changed a lot over the years, from a tomboy to the epitome of lady-like class. She was sitting now in a matching shimmering grey pencil skirt and blazer, a partially ed blouse flashing just the most tantilizing hint of collarbone. Her heels were tall, her legs cloaked in black pantyhose. She wasn't the most modest girl, for sure, but she hated to reveal her skin. Yongbae had once mentioned something about her being conscious of her body image since the trainee days, having been rejected originally because of it. He could understand that, but didn't she see now that she was beautiful?

Her silver wedding ring glinted in the Parisian lights. 

Her hair was long, having grown it out to match her look and letting it just go when it reached past her shoulderblades. The tips of it swayed now around the tops of her hips, the strands a rich, inky, natural black, her makeup the same stark monochrome, highlighting her eyes and her cheekbones. Her nails were painted silver, too, probably by Daesung before they left. 

The table they were sitting at was designed after outdoor cafe tables, made of thick metal wires twisted and hooked around each other to create a see-through, but useable surface. 

"You're so beautiful."

She looked at him, white wine swirling in the glass she just picked up. Her eyes were always a blaze of black fire, heat searing through him whenever she pinned him with her gaze. An eyebrow cocked, she offered him a crooked, if disbelieving, grin. "Am I now?"

"Absolutely." His answer may have been breathless, but it was immediate. And still, even after all this time, she didn't know how to handle compliments. She just huffed, like he lied to her about it, and took a sip of the wine in her hand. 

"If you say so."

"All of Korea says so."

She did snort this time, not bothering to fix the lock of hair that fell over her shoulder. "Only when I'm not compared to other female idols."

She wasn't usually this self-depreciating, only nervously letting the compliment pass. But sometimes, she did feel it. She was different from the other idols of her caliber - constantly in comparison to 2NE1 - with her deep voice, strikingly sharp features, tall and imposing build. Not to mention all of the creative crazy that spilled out of her when Jiyong loosened the leashes on them. She wasn't two dimensional, but she had difficulty breaking from the mould completely, it providing a comfortable hiding spot when an idea of hers didn't go well. 

Seungri found her fascinating. That's what first attracted him, all of her different and varied sides. She was always changing, evolving, letting her inner self guide her choices. Had he had the misfortune of getting her in a moment when she was in her stage persona, he might have been turned down for their first date and wouldn't be here. They wouldn't be celebrating their second year of marriage in Paris, the city lights casting a radiant shadow across Seunghyun's angular, perfect face. 

Her ring tapped the glass as she pinned him down again with her gaze. "Will you be honest with me, Seungri?"

He smiled at her. "Of course."

"Why did you chose me?"

He blinked at her. 

She looked back down at her wine, uncharacteristically shy. "Out of all the women you had crawling after you, you chose me. Why?"

"Oh, well. That's easy." He grinned at her. "I knew I would never find another one of you, so I had to take my chances."

She looked dubious. 

"Why did you agree?"

An involuntary smile came to her lips as she observed the bubbles in her glass. "Even though I thought you were too young for me, I liked the give and take, the sass. Plus . . . you were hard to read. I didn't know whether it was a joke or truth. So . . . " She cast him a sly look. " . . . I took my chances."

He chuckled. "I can honestly say I don't regret it."

She smiled back, her shy introvert reappearing. "Me neither."

Yes, Seunghyun had very quickly taken over Seungri's whole world. She didn't have to try for his interest, walked right into his daydreams, received the key to his heart after only asking for it and claimed the throne at the center of his universe when she agreed to marry him. She commanded him, through and through. 

Sure, he still felt small, like the most miniscule of blips on her radar, but she had noticed him, singled him out from all of the men trying to grab her attention (whether she knew that's what they were doing or not) and just handed him her heart one day. 

They sat across from each other, the distance just enough that he couldn't reach across comfortably. Her body language spoke coldly, closed-off from affectiona dn touch. She never appreciated PDA in places like this, where she was eye-level with her audience or there was one. While Seungri was the opposite - thriving on making as many people uncomfortable as possible while getting the most pleasure himself - but he respected Seunghyun's wishes. Not to mention how her attitude changed when they were out of the spotlight. 

Seunghyun was possibly the most fierce lover Seungri had ever had. 

She was raw and physical, getting a real kick out of seeing her soft black leather collar around his neck, the accompanying chain clamped tightly in her fist. And there was just something about her on top of him like that, using only her unwavering stare to immobilize him. To be at her mercy, get to watch her pleasure, see her hair turn to damp ink as she moved. She would never be as fluid in her movements as he was, or any of the other members, who were all dancers, but she made up for it in domineering force, with the sheer amount of power in her thighs, the desperation and longing she poured into every tangled kiss. He liked it just as much as she did. Especially during adventurous midnight sessions where he would turn on her, forcing her into physical submission, his leash taunt in her hands, never getting away with more than she wanted, captured by her no matter which way he turned, no matter what he did. 

Sometimes, just sometimes, he would come home to find her sitting on the windowsill, an oversized dress shirt hanging off her loosely as she read a book, the black leather hooked around her neck. 

"Give and take." She'd whisper into his ear when he picked up the chain, tugging her toward him with the gentlest of motions, knowing she would follow him without force. "I'm yours, Seunghyun."

Even here, he was at her whim, set to satisfying her before himself. She made his head spin, laid out before him, a shuddering and mewling mess, so different from her usual cool and complete self. Moments like that, caught only in darkness, moonlight and the bedsheets, that she was completely his, would never dream of looking elsewhere.

He snapped back to the present when he felt a flick to his forehead. Of course she could reach across the table, her arms were longer than his. She was smiling, though, a soft and delicate thing. "What's on your mind?"

He shook his head with a smile, catching her hand to kiss the back of it. "Just you."

She nodded, turning back to the view over the city. He returned to watching her, letting his feelings for her swim through him. He hadn't been easy to pin down when he was younger, certainly debated never getting married, but she had changed everything for him, simply by being Bigbang's tomboy rapper. 

And he loved her for it even more every time he looked at her.