OVER THE EDGE

Over The EDGE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Over The EDGE

This was written for WINderland's WINNER fanfic exchange this holiday season.

 

Author: @elitejean (twitter) / kwuintessence (AFF)

Pairing: Seungyoon/Jinwoo

Length: 1700 Words.

Rating: M or R

Warning: Seungyoon and Jinwoo, K-I-S-S-I-N-G and more. Lmao.

I wish I can say PIZZA but there’s no pizza here. I’m sorry.  Aigoo~

Summary: Seungyoon is a little jealous over certain things that transpired during their performance and Jinwoo knows exactly how to deal with him. Established JINYOON. Canon.

Author's Note: Remember WINNER performing in Busan? Remember JINYOON staring at each other dreamily? Remember Jinwoo singing the last lines of BUT to Seungyoon? Well, this is my take on what could have happened AFTER all that.

 

IMAGE IS NOT MINE. IMAGE IS BY BLUE SOOP. Just placing it here for reference.

 

 

Some lines were crossed tonight, putting Seungyoon on edge. After their stage performance, he grabs Jinwoo by the waist and kisses him the moment they stepped into their assigned tent. Just a light brush of his lips against Jinwoo's warm pliant ones. It was chaste enough to stay decent but more than that, it was a deterrent for everyone else around - Kim Jinwoo is his and his alone.  

 

"Seungyoonie..." Jinwoo chided, lightly pushing him off. "...don't do that. There are people watching."

 

To hell with them. Seungyoon wanted to say but he holds back his tongue and takes Jinwoo’s hand in his instead. Twining their fingers together, he smiled.

 

"We have to be careful. You understand why, right?" Jinwoo shakes their clasped hands for emphasis and all Seungyoon can do is nod dumbly and stare. Marveling minutely at just how immensely alluring his boyfriend looked right now. He took some time to drink in the sight of him; from Jinwoo’s long slender legs clad in light-washed skinny jeans, to the way his sweat dampened striped shirt sinfully clung to his lean body.

 

Seungyoon bites his lip and whistles in his head, picturing himself yanking that shirt off his lover and running his hands and lips on the heated smooth skin underneath as those legs wrapped around his hips, keeping him in place and keeping him close. Perfect. Too ing perfect.

 

Jinwoo seemed to have somehow read his mind because he suddenly smacks him for no reason, looking exasperated yet still smiling back at him. Seungyoon doesn't miss the blush that colored his cheeks.

 

"If I behave myself until we get back to our hotel room tonight..." he whispers, leaning towards Jinwoo, "...do I get some sort of reward?"

 

Jinwoo holds his gaze, moving in slowly and stopping just millimeters away from his lips. Seungyoon could feel the temperature between them climb higher, his pulse rising, desire growing. He reaches out and lovingly tucks a bit of Jinwoo's hair behind his ear, letting his fingers linger. Somewhere behind him he can hear the other three members of their group groan and mutter curses, all directed at him - never Jinwoo.

 

Jinwoo blinks up at him a few times, a mischievous grin forming on his too pretty lips as he tugged him forward and whispered in his ear, "What do you think, Seungyoonie?"



 

With just about everyone pre-occupied with the on-going show, his boyfriend drags him towards the deserted shoreline, the cool sea breeze greeting them. After walking silently for some time they turned a corner and ended up behind a desolate rock-wall that was partially hidden in view. Before he could ask Jinwoo what they were doing there of all places, he pushes him against it, a strange glint in his eyes. Jinwoo’s arms wrapped around him, biting his lip as he slowly pulled him in until there's no longer any space between them.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter