Shopping

Christmas with Byun Baekhyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"This was supposed to be a Merry Christmas, not a spooky one..." Baekhyun grumbled as he held onto you for dear life. Meanwhile, you were giggling smugly with watching Baekhyun's amusing reaction whenever a "spooky" doll springs out from nowhere. The both of you were currently walking through the dark hallway of a "Scare House" featured in a mini amusement park near the ice skating rink.

After skating - with Baekhyun winning every race - the both of you ate in a stall beside the rink serving warm meals, a complete contrast to where the both of you were. The meal was conveniently cheap, which was a big bonus for the two of you because you both were thrifty people.

Baekhyun suggested present shopping while you were strolling along somewhere, fingers naturally tangled with each other. However, you seemed to have another plan. As your eagle eyes caught something, a mischievous thought came to your head.

"Oppa... You told me that you'll still do the three wishes I ask from you, right?" You asked, voice a bit shrillier than usual. But Baekhyun didn't seem to notice it as he gripped your hand tighter, a habit you both have grown accustomed to.

A smirk appeared at your lips as Baekhyun was that of claming bliss, "There's no turning back, okay?"

"Of course, I promised, remember?" Baekhyun chuckled absentmindedly for his thoughts were somewhere along 'What would my girlfriend like as a gift from me for Christmas? Should I just wrap myself up as a gift? Cliché or no?'

"Well then, today," you skipped until you were in front of Baekhyun letting him finally hint your mischievous plan judging by your rare smirk, "I wish to go on a horror booth with you..."

"AHHHH! DAMN IT! WHY IS THIS HALLWAY TOO LONG?! I WANNA GP BACK OUTSIDE!!!" You snickered as you swore to yourself that sounded shriller than yours.

"Relax, they're just dolls..." You rolled your eyes as you nonchalantly passed by the new doll that came out of nowhere (With Baekhyun having let out another girly scream despite witnessing you pass by it void of emotion before him). You were too familiar with those hallway, (but you just wanted to mess up with Baekhyun a little more because you've been feeling playful today by bringing him along even though you've gone there a million times already hence the familiarization) that you knew the both of you are almost at the exit, but Baekhyun didnt need to know that. However, you slowed down just because scaring the wits out of Byun Baekhyun was amusing.

"Are we there yet...?" somehow Baekhyun's raspy voice sounded a lot more tired than usual. The shiver in his body was quite noticeable against yours. And somehow, it made you feel guilty.

Another doll sprouted from the wall, a pre-recorded spooky shrill sounding at the speaker above them. Instead of hearing Baekhyun whimper like the scared-y cat he was, you were surprised to hear him sigh as you felt his head slump against your shoulder

Baekhyun mumbled something that was quite inaudible against your ears despite the close proximity and the silent environment, but all you could make out was the word "faint..."

Immediately, you turned to face Baekhyun, the dim lights enough to illuminate your faces while you showed an expression of care and guilt and Baekhyun's was pale. Your hands made their way up to Baekhyun's cheeks, cupping them subtly, "Hey, Baek.."

"Are we there yet?" Baekhyun repeated, a slight energy laced through his voice. A touch from you was enough to bring back some energy to him. He would have gone through the spooky hallway without the feeling of wanting to faint on the spot, but the skating activity a while a go probably exhausted him too much. His screams and thumping heart didn't help with his situation either.

"Yes... I'm sorry Baekhyun... I shouldn't have brought you here..." You turned around and dragged Baekhyun's body further into the maze of artificial ghouls and monsters. Guilt ate away at your conscience while your speed accelerated, your first priority was to get Baekhyun out from the suffocating environment.

"We're almost there, hang on, Baek..." You whispered as you caught sight of the exit. You knew that a staff dresse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter