December dreams

December dreams

Ryeowook snuggled against the well-known body as Kyuhyun closed his arms around him from behind, his hands sneaking under his black shirt to fold over his belly. A small grin tugged on the corners of his mouth as the plump lips ghosted over his cheek. He leaned his head against the younger’s shoulder and enjoyed his fingers tickling him a bit as they moved to his waist, curling there to hold him even closer.

Merry Christmas,” Kyuhyun whispered, pressing a kiss against Ryeowook’s crown as both of them watched the snow fall outside, the flakes swirled around each other before continuing their way to the ground to cover the earth in white.

Another smile placed itself on Ryeowook’s lips while he continued to eye the cities’ skyline in silence, enjoying to be hold by his love – Kyuhyun’s warmth surrounding him.

It felt like hours had passed when he decided to turn around even though only a few minutes went by. The older was meet by a loving glance and handsome features lighting up before he settled his hands against Kyuhyun’s chest and lifted himself on his tiptoes to unite their mouths, stealing his first kiss for the day.

Merry Christmas, Kyu,” almost inaudible came the answer finally before his lips got captured once again and he closed his lids, just feeling for a moment – the slender fingers still around his waist, Kyuhyun’s mouth moving over his, fabric against his palm, the heartbeat of the younger under his right hand. He was at home, the rightful place where he belonged – his puzzle piece in front of him. Ryeowook opened his eyes again, his locking with Kyuhyun’s dark brown ones. “I love you,” he hoarsed, his throat tight with the feelings for him. Ryeowook left hand found his nape, pulling him down to him to force their lips together again. Kyuhyun responded to him, keeping the kiss chaste as the older’s fingernails dugged into his skin. The younger slipped his hands into the older’s backpockets, gave his a light squeeze and traced his smile with his tongue, met halfway with Ryeowook’s own one. Their kiss was slow, devouring as they tasted each other. 

I’ve got something for you,” was the murmur against the smaller’s temple after they parted.

You didn’t need to,” came the almost silent answer, the older not missing out on the affectionate glint in the other’s eyes after the words left him.

It’s Christmas, Wook,” mumbled the younger, his mouth caressing the tip of his nose, making Ryeowook almost laugh.

He chuckled, giving him a light peck before he withdraw himself from him, turning around. “Not a reason to give me something.”

It is.” Kyuhyun smiled to himself as he grabbed the smaller’s hips, following him to their Christmas tree, almost glued to his back as he matched their steps.

He let him go once they reached the couch for Ryeowook to sit down as he went to pick up the two small presents under the tree. Kyuhyun let himself fall next to his husband on the dark leather, the corner of his mouth curling upwards as he felt his head press against his chest. He stretched after he placed the wrapped surprises on the glass table in front of them, his fingers combing through Ryeowook’s dark hair, soft laugh escaping him as the older let sound slip that seemed a lot like a pour against his shirt. It earned him a light slap against his left thigh and he nuzzled his nose against the smaller’s crown, chuggling to himself. For some minutes he continued to brush his slender hands through Ryeowook’s strands, concentrating on the breath against his chest warming one spot over and over.

Wook,” he said as he graced the outline of his jawline with the back of his fingers. “We still have presents to open.”

Ryeowook sighed against fabric before he straightened up and grabbed the present wrapped in white paper with navy blue stripes, grinning at the younger’s obvious liking for stripes, and placed it on his lap. He glanced over to the bouncing bundle next to him, Kyuhyun’s palms already placed around his present wrapped in Christmas themed paper.

Can I open it first?” he asked, seemingly six again and Ryeowook found himself nodding, fondness in his eyes.

The opening was rushed, finger slipping under the tape before ripping the paper away, eyes starting to shimmer over the game in his hands – something he wanted to try since some months now but never had the time to buy. “I ing love you,” he breathed, gripping a fistful of Ryeowook’s mane, and planted a kiss on the smiling lips. He grinned once he parted from his love, small laugher escaping him as he saw the surprised look on his face. “Your turn.”

The older shook his head, chuckling, before he turned to open his present, not missing his husband move from side to side on his spot on the couch, excitement in the dark hues of brown as he watched his reaction. Ryeowook looked at his surprise, trying to control the single tear b in his right eye. He stared down at a bowl filled with Christmas cookies, a paper heart glued to another small item wrapped in an another layer of striped paper telling him the cookies were “home made”. The smaller’s heart was felt with pride as he glanced up to his main vocal, Kyuhyun’s upper lip between his teeth, his whole presence nervous as he used his chin to point at the object between the cookies.

Open it,” he almost shrieked, the worry slipping, his left lid closing not wanting to see the reaction.

Ryeowook followed the order, his fingers nimble as he unwrapped the second surprise, setting it on his palm. The corner of his mouth curled upwards, the grey stone cold against his skin. He traveled over and over the engraved letters before he put the stone back in the bowl, being careful as he placed his present back on the table. Ryeowook fixed his brown eyes on his handsome male, still in the same position, and for a few seconds he only breathed in the silence, not breaking it before he lifted his hands, cupping his face between them.

I will always love you, too, Kyu,” he whispered and united their mouths, feeling his husband smile against his lips as his lids fluttered close.