As You Wish, Master.

As You Wish, Master.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As You Wish, Master.

 

Consistent footsteps could be heard echoing throughout the north wing’s hallway of the Byun’s mansion. A young butler adorned in a longtail suit was striding his way towards one of the room at the end of the hallway. His pace was halted infront of the heavy twin oak doors and the young man knocked on the door thrice.

 

But there was no response from the other side.

 

The butler sighed as he ran his fingers through his light brown locks. Without further ado, he barged into the room only to find a short brunette boy sprawled on the fluffy bed, mouth opened wide with drools dripping from the corners of the latter’s mouth while snoring away like an uncivilized caveman.

 

The butler grimaced at the unsightly scene in front of him.

 

The young butler strode towards the curtains and shoved the thick piece of clothes off, letting harsh striking sunlight to enter the dim room. The sleeping boy groaned and pulled the pillow beside him towards his face to block the invading sunlight. A few seconds later the loud snores came back as if it was the main background music in that particular room.

 

The young butler sighed for the second time that day. He then walked towards the still sleeping brunette boy.

 

“Get up.”

 

No response.

 

The butler rolled his eyes and yanked the blanket which was trapped under the brunette’s body, effectively causing the short brunette to roll along with the blanket and the next thing we knew, a loud thud followed by a painful grunt could be heard from the floor. The young butler smirked in satisfaction. The brunette boy on the floor sat groggily while frowning towards the merciless man in front of him.

 

“What was that for~?” the boy whined.

 

The young butler only rolled his eyes while picking the blanket he yanked previously and tossed them into the laundry basket located at one corner of the room, near the bathroom door.

 

“It’s already noon princess. Now get up and do something productive.” The butler said nonchalantly while making up the messy bed, earning a pout from the brunette but oblivious to the former as he was back-facing the short brunette. The brunette crawled on the floor towards the butler and hugged the latter from the back, causing the butler to freeze for a millisecond before continuing his work.

 

“Dae~ I’m still sleepy…” The short brunette whined while still clinging onto the younger. The younger let out an exasperate huff as he fluffed up the pillows and arranged them neatly.

 

There, done. Now he needs to deal with this forever clingy puppy. The butler removed the thin arms around his waist and turned to face the other.

 

“Byun Baekhyun, if you just be a bit responsible and stop going to club until late every night and not went home dead drop drunk and God help me so that I wouldn’t need to deal with your puke every single time you got back from those wild nights of yours, I’m sure you’ll have more quality sleeps and you wouldn’t be whining every time I woke you up.”

 

The young butler huffed as he ended his long nagging. The brunette could only blink as the butler ended his nag.

 

“Whoa, that’s the longest you’ve said in a morning. I’m impressed, Jung Daehyun.” Baekhyun grinned cheekily while clapping his hands. The butler rolled his eyes for the nth times today.

 

This pup is impossible.

 

Daehyun picked up the towel from the railing and threw it towards the smaller.

 

“Go shower. You stink.”

 

The brunette stomped his feet while whining ‘I’m not stinky!’ as well as ‘I smell like budding roses tho!’ in which he only received a ‘Whatever, princess’ from the young butler.

 

However, their bickering was soon interrupted by Girls’ Generation Lion Heart blaring throughout the room. Baekhyun quickly made his way towards the source of the sound before smiling giddily as he saw who the caller was. He swiped the screen before putting the device near his ears. A giddy ‘Hello, babe’ leaked out from the brunette’s pink lips. His bickering partner was now forgotten.

 

Daehyun saw how happy the brunette is. His fists clenched and his lips thinned. He then turned made his way towards the oak doors. As he put his hand on the door knob, he muttered out ‘If you need anything, just call me’ but he knew his words fell deaf ears as he heard the brunettes giggling into the phone. And so the butler walked out of the room, away from the giggly brunette.

 

‘You shouldn’t be like this Jung Daehyun.’

 

 

Daehyun knew what he felt towards the smaller is wrong. It was so wrong in so many levels. He shouldn’t have these feelings towards his employer, and to add to that the person is his best friend since diaper days.

 

“Daehyun.”

 

Daehyun woke up from his trance as he heard a gruff voice calling him.

 

“Ye-yes Master?”

 

He stuttered as he faced the old man sitting on the far end the dining table. The old man was in his 70s, the streaks of white hairs truly showed his age. But his gentle face makes up his youthfulness. He looks lively for a 70 years old grandpa. The old man grinned towards the younger.

 

“What are you thinking about boy? You’ve been polishing that same fork for about 10 minutes now.”

 

Daehyun looked down to see the napkin in his left hand and a totally sparkly fork in his right. The young butler hastily put down the utensil and he felt heat starting to creep up his face.

 

“N-nothing Master.”

 

His blushing state was noticed by the old man but the latter decided to leave it at that. He hadn’t had the heart to pick on the younger.

 

“Where’s Baekhyun by the way?” the old man enquired.

 

“He’s in his room, bathing I guess.” Daehyun paused before muttering ‘If he had stopped flirting on the phone…’ under his breath. The old man raised his eyebrows.

 

“Did he came back home late again yesterday?”

 

Daehyun hesitated but then he nodded.

 

The old man let out an exasperated sigh while muttering ‘What should I do about that brat…’ but then loud stomps could be heard from the stairs before a high pitched ‘Graaaaaaaandpaaaaaaaaaa! Your favorite grandson is here~~~~~’ could be heard echoing throughout the dining room. The next thing they knew, a brunette boy latched himself on the said oldman, placing kisses here and there on the old man’s cheeks.

 

“Tchh, favorite my . I’d rather have Daehyun here as my grandson. At least he never gives troubles to me.” The brunette boy whined loudly on how unfair his grandpa is and he threw his complaint sounds like ‘How could you abandon your own grandson!’

 

The old man could go deaf from that loud, high pitched whine.

 

“Baekhyun. Stop bothering Master and go get your plate.” The young butler reprimanded, effectively shut the pup.

 

“Okay~” Baekhyun easily gave in and went into the kitchen to get his plate. Daehyun shook his head as he continued wiping another set of utensils. Oblivious to the younger, the old man was staring at him, as if he got some wicked idea in his head.

 

“Jung Daehyun.” The old man suddenly called out, his face was painted with seriousness, startling the younger.

 

“Yes Master?” Daehyun gulped. Crap, what did he do wrong now?

 

The old man’s eyes locked with the younger. He sighed before saying,

 

“Will you marry that brat grandson of mine?”

 

Say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?

 

“Ma-master! What are you saying?!” Daehyun became flustered. This old man is totally a goner.

 

“What? Haven’t you seen how that brat acted? He’s a wild animal, not even close to a human! Going out all night to God knows where, partying like crazy dogs and who knows whoever the boy have slept with.”

 

Daehyun blushed hearing the not so bright comment on the said grandson.

 

“And someone needs to put a leash on that rabid dog. I saw how you controlled that boy. You’re definitely the best for that brat!” The old man grinned while clapping his hands happily. Daehyun just sat there, dumbfounded. His utensils were long forgotten. Suddenly a certain pup decided to strut into the dining place.

 

“What’re you guys discussing about? Why do you look so happy grandpa?” Baekhyun asked while strutting his way towards the butler and sat beside the latter. He put the plate on the table and scooped some rice into the plate.

 

“Well, I was asking Daehyun here to marry you.” The old man replied, as if it was the normalest thing to say.

 

Daehyun face palmed.

 

Baekhyun stopped scooping his food and gave his grandpa an incredulous look.

 

“Say what?!”

 

His grandpa shook his head while muttering ‘Aishh, this boy. That's what you get from going to those noisy clubs every night. Now you've gone deaf...' in which he received a death glare from his grandson but the old man just shrugged it off mercilessly.

 

But then Baekhyun sat down and said ‘Okay', in which causing his grandpa's eyes opened impossibly wide while grinning happily whereas Daehyun on the other hand, sputtering out his coffee, effectively spreading his germs all over the dining table.

 

“What?!”

 

Baekhyun continued eating while shrugging his shoulders.

 

“What? It's a good thing. At least I'll be marrying someone I know. Dontcha wanna piece of this ?” Baekhyun said while winking seductively towards Daehyun. Daehyun gulped.

 

“Great! Let's held the wedding next week!” Mr. Byun clapped happily while skipping out if the dining hall, saying that he needs to make a call to wedding cake house or something along the line.

 

Once the old man was out of the sight, Daehyun sighed as he turned towards the still eating pup beside him.

 

“What are you playing now, Byun Baekhyun?”

 

Baekhyun continued eating before glancing at the butler.

 

“What?” The brunette replied innocently. Daehyun gave the pup a hard stare, causing the latter to huff and surrendered.

 

“Okay okay. Sheesh. I couldn't even keep anything from you.” Baekhyun gave up and stopped eating. He then turned to face the butler. He took a deep breath before start talking again.

 

“You see,I know gramps wouldn't shut up about this, and don't even try to deny it, you know him well to.” Baekhyun put his finger forward to shut the butler before the latter could even say anything. “And what I said earlier was the truth. It's better to be married to someone that I know rather than giving myself to some stranger out there,” Daehyun unconsciously winced at the prospect. “-and I guess it's easier to go out every night since you're going to cover it up for me-”

 

‘Wait, what…?’

 

“-cause, oh well, you’ve met Chanyeol before and I don’t think grandpa would approve of him as my boyfriend, let alone to be my HUSBAND.” Baekhyun air quoted the word ‘husband’ as to emphasize his point.

 

Daehyun was left speechless. He then let out a heavy sigh and rubbed his temple as he could sense an incoming headache.

 

“So, you’re actually planning to drag me along in this mess and use me as your ‘cover up’ to trick your poor old grandpa?” This time, Daehyun was the one air quoted the words ‘cover up’ while raising his eyebrows.

 

“Nu uh uh, we’re not tricking him. Let’s just say that we’re just trying to defend our young, wild and free life, that’s all.” Baekhyun tut while wagging his finger in front of the young butler’s face.

 

Sassy as ever.

 

Daehyun pushed the older’s hand aside as he raised his eyebrows for the second time.

 

“You mean, trying to defend YOUR wild, young and free life?”

 

Baekhyun opened his mouth to retort but then he shut it back as he thinks for a second.

 

“Hmm, you’re right.”

 

Daehyun rolled his eyes. This brat is impossible. Daehyun then shook his head and crossed his arms.

 

“Nope. Not gonna do it.”

 

Baekhyun let out a dramatic gasp as he let out a loud whiny ‘But whyyyyyyyy????’

 

Daehyun rubbed his temple.

 

“Baek, this is so goddamn wrong. We’re going to lie to your grandpa for Godsake! It’s a big deal you idiot!” A frown was marking the young butler’s handsome face.

 

Baekhyun grasped the younger’s hand, bringing the calloused hand into his. Daehyun’s breathe almost stops, but he tried to collect himself.

 

“Please Dae. You know how much I love my life now and you know how much I love Chanyeol. You wouldn’t want to see me unhappy do you?” Baekhyun begged. Daehyun tried hard to avoid the older’s pleading eyes.

 

Damn, this is tough.

 

“I don’t know Baek…” Daehyun trailed off as he averted his eyes from the older.

 

“B-but you promised me. You promised that you’ll keep me happy forever. Did you forget that?” Sadness filled the older’s voice. The older caressed the butler’s cheek.

 

Now that makes Daehyun goes really weak.

 

Daehyun let out a sigh.

 

“Okay, I’ll do it.”

 

In no time, Baekhyun tackled the younger in a tight hug. A huge smile found the young master’s face.

 

‘At least that’s worth it.’

 

 

It has been three days since their wedding took place. Everything was going okay and to make things even better, Mr. Byun literally kicked both newlyweds out of the mansion to reside in a cozy apartment in the heart of the Seoul. Well, it makes thing easier for Baekhyun at least.

 

Baekhyun was lying on his stomach while he switched the channels on the TV, looking bored as ever. Daehyun on the other hand was chopping some carrots while humming to some song he has taken liking to lately.His head was slowly bouncing along to the rhythm from the earphone stuck in his ears. Baekhyun huffed loudly as he had enough of the uninteresting channels on the TV, and so he started whining.

 

“Dae~~~ I'm boooooooreeeeeddddddd!”

 

But he got no response. And so Baekhyun being the brat he is, made his way towards the kitchen to annoy his best friend. No, not his husband. He refused such title to be given to his best friend. It was awkward as .

 

But then his steps were halted as he was presented with the back view of his supposedly best friend. Baekhyun didn't realize that he was gawking at the latter, effectively proving himself as a stalker. Baekhyun’s eyes travelled from Daehyun’s brown hair which stood messily albeit ily on his pretty head, to the exposed chiseled arms as the latter was only wearing black wife beater and a pair of sweatpants. Baekhyun never saw his best friend dressed up so casually as the latter always in his crisp butler suit. It was a sight to behold. Baekhyun gulped down his saliva because,

 

‘Since when were Daehyun this hot?!’

 

Baekhyun was woken up from his trance when he heard the loud clang of the pan being placed on the stove. At that moment Daehyun turned his body, seemingly to grab the bowl of beaten eggs on the table, unknowingly exposing bits of his broad chest to Baekhyun's y eyes.

 

‘Ohmaigod, did he workout or something?!’

 

Baekhyun’s eyes seemed to be stuck on the butler's chest, as he could see trail of sweats dripping on the tanned skin.

 

Again, Baekhyun gulped hard.

 

“Baek?”

 

‘Omaigod, did his voice got deeper and ier?’

 

“Baek?”

 

‘Yeah, keep calling my name hubby.’

 

“Baekhyun!”

 

“Wha-what?”

 

Baekhyun’s eyes moved from the strong chest reluctantly and travelled up to see the confused look of his best friend.

 

“Are you that hungry that you drooled all over this kitchen?”

 

“Huh?”

 

, he really drooled!

 

Baekhyun collected himself (even though he knew it's already too late) as he wiped the drool leaked from the corner of his mouth.

 

Stupid y chest!

 

“Sit down; breakfast will be ready in 5.” Daehyun commanded in which Baekhyun easily obliged.

 

Daehyun turned back to the stove to continue his cooking.

 

Meanwhile Baekhyun, well, let's just say he started drooling again as he saw the young butler's back view.

 

 

Both young men were eating their breakfast silently when Baekhyun decided to start a conversation.

 

“Hey, Dae.”

 

“Hmm?”

 

“Lets go to Exodus tonight.”

 

The younger gave Baekhyun an unimpressed look.

 

“Baek, I know you're not the smartest but I do believe that I've already given ample amount of hints that I really don't do clubs or anything of the sorts.”

 

And a red handprint made its way on Daehyun's arm.

 

Baekhyun glared at Daehyun who was rubbing on his poor abused arm.

 

“Today's Channie's birthday.”

 

Daehyun stopped rubbing his arm. His body went rigid as he heard the familiar name.

 

“Oh, good then. Enjoy. Send my regards to Chanyeol.” Daehyun tried to sound indifferent as he sipped on his black coffee.

 

“But I want you to come~ Let's go out and have fun for once. I've never seen you loosen up for a bit.”

 

“Baek, I don't think it's a good idea-”

 

“Dae~ pleeeeaaaaase~~”

 

Puppy-eyes mode activated.

 

Aaaaaand Daehyun's a goner.

 

That's how Baekhyun dragged the young butler to Chanyeol's birthday party later that night.

 

 

Daehyun wasn't joking when he said that club wasn't his forte. He felt ridiculous wearing these black ripped skinny jeans, the thin grey wife beater and black leather jacket that Baekhyun provided to him. He looked at the mirror in his room for the tenth time already. Well, don’t blame him. All his life it was always suits and tie. He looked at his reflection on the mirror. The hair strands were placed messily, but still attractive as ever, with his forehead exposed, giving him a bad guy look. Daehyun let out a sigh.

 

‘This is so not me.’

 

But then there was a knock on the door before a familiar voice called him from the other side.

 

“Dae, you ready?” Baekhyun called.

 

“Done. Gimme a sec. Need to get my stuff.”

 

“Okay. I'll go out first.”

 

“Kay.”

 

Daehyun heard the footsteps were getting further away from his room. He took a last glance on his reflection.

 

‘Okay, this is it.’

 

Daehyun grabbed his wallet and his car key and made his way out of his room.

 

 

“Alright, I'm done. Let's go.”

 

Baekhyun whirled around only to be left stunned as he took up the view presentedin front of him. The tight pants hugging the sturdy pair of legs, the leather jacket draped on the strong shoulders and , the way the brown hair stood attractively on the handsome young man's head.

 

Daehyun's hot. Definitely hot.

 

“Baek?”

 

‘Oh God, that y voice again.’

 

“Baek?”

 

“Yes, babe?” Baekhyun muttered out unconsciously, still in daze.

 

“Byun Baekhyun!”

 

“Huh?” Now that brought Baekhyun completely into reality. Baekhyun saw Daehyun shook his head in exasperation.

 

“Geez, what's wrong with you nowadays? You're always daydreaming like a lovesick puppy. Oh, right. I know you're excited it's your boyfriend's birthday today but please get yourself together for a few minutes. You'll be meeting him in a few minutes, princess. Now let's go. Chanyeol’s waiting.” Daehyun babbled continuously as he made his way towards the white Audi.

 

Chanyeol?

 

Okay here's a fun fact. Baekhyun haven't even thought of Chanyeol all day! Now that really says something.

 

“Baekhyun!”

 

“Co-coming!”

 

 

Loud music could be heard emanated throughout Exodus. Baekhyun and Daehyun weaved their ways through the dancing bodies around them, while holding hands so that they wouldn't be separated in the crowds. Baekhyun tried to search for his boyfriend and he spotted the tall male, his face lit up and his lips formed a huge grin.

 

“Channie!” Baekhyun called out as he released the younger's hand, making his way towards his boyfriend.

 

Daehyun felt the emptiness in his hand. He let out a sigh before joining the smaller, greeting and congratulating the birthday boy.

 

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol were busy flirting with each other on the opposite couch. Daehyun busied himself with the drinks provided. He downed the bitter drinks down his throat. It was already his forth cup and he thought that he needed more to distract himself from the lovebirds in front of him.

 

Nope. Not his favorite scene to watch.

 

But then he felt a dip on the empty space beside him. He turned to see who the newcomer is. The new guy was a cutie, his white jacket contrasting to Daehyun’s black one, totally suits his pale skin. The new guy smiled sweetly at Daehyun.

 

“Alone?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter