Like a stranger

Like a stranger

Welcome to the SM Art School, where all the best artisian gather together. Its one of the most popular art school in korea and its such a hardwork just to accepted in there. In the SM Art High School aka SMA, you needed to appealed the judge to win the audition and just a few numbers of people can accepted. And it has many kind of faculty such as music, dance, theater, ect. From elementary until college division. Eventough they seperated all the division later on.

Meet one of the student in SMA, kang seulgi. She is 18 years old from the dances division. Its has been her dreams to enter SMA since her childhood and when continously failed at audition she can finally enter the school in senior high. All of this are new for her. She needed to be fastly adapted to the new surrounding dan friends and the class that different from what she took in Junior high. But neverthless she is really happy to be here. •...................................•

"hi seulgi yah~~~ do you already did the homework?" one voice say hi to seulgi as seulgi feels someone hugged her from behind.

Seulgi turn her head and find a girl with a straight greyish hair with bang, smile at her. "seungwan naah~~morninggg~hehehe of course I did" said seulgi cutely.

Seungwan or wendy has been seulgi closest friends since she come here. Wendy specialized in music. But they have been roommate. More over, wendy is the same as seulgi who is new in SMA. She also join in senior high so seulgi really feels easy around her. 

The two of them chatting together until a short haired girl come to them. "yooooooo" 

The two of them looked at that girl and smile broadly. "hey amber unnieed" say seulgi. Amber is seulgi senior in dance division. "what are you doing here?"

Amber take a sit in the empity chair in front of them, lean her body front and start talking in very small voices.  "I have something amazing for you two! Listen, I heard from teuk oppa that....the glam festival proposals already accepted! So it means one months from noww, the said festival will be held andd... All the new student will get their first ever chance to showcase your talent!"

"what? What? Seriously?!" wendy cant hide her excietment. Her eyes opens so big in disbeliefe and seulgi just sit in there like stones--actually she holds her tears because of happiness.

Finally! Finally I can stand on the stage when all the people watch me showcase my talent! Said seulgi in her heart with neverending smile.

•............................................................•

Seulgi walking happily in some hallway in the senior high section while humming some song that she heard wendy sing in their room lately. Her smile in her face and the auras of happiness literally show up like bubble near her small body. Contras with that it has been raining outside. 

Seulgi really happy right now. Because of what? Hehe it because just before she applied as one of the performance in SMA glam fest that will held in a month. Right now a lot of ideas come to her head like what kind of performance she would helds, with what song, what to wear and ect. Finally one by one her dreams come true. 

"Ah" she then heard the sound of violin and piano playing together "there's must be student who practice near here" then, she closed her eyes, and her body move smoothly following that sounds. 

"unnie! Seulgi unniee!!! What are you doing?!" one voice make seulgi open her eyes. She stopped dancing and laugh akwardly when look at yeri and joy in front of her.

" ahhhhhhh... How long are you there?" asked seulgi shyly.

Both of them laugh so hard watching their unnies. Seulgi uniees is always like that. Cute.

"okaay~~whatever... Lets go to the class togetherr" said seulgi shyly.

•.....................................................................•

"okayy you go first seungwan naahh... I will go after this one song, okay?"

Wendy nodded---knowing really well, seulgi is one of people who work really hard to do always do thing well. "just that one song seulgi yaahh, you need to wake up early tomorrow... Remember, the orphane trip at 7?"

Seulgi giving wendy an okay sign with her hand, smile, and continue to practice again. She looked at the clock in the wall...  02.00... "okayy just one more hour" said seulgi determined.

•................................................•

Crackkk!!! 

"what?!!" seulgi so surprise when she heard that strange sound when she walks alone to her room after finishing practice. 'its okayyy... I always walked alone at this hour and nothing happend..  ' said seulgi to herself. "oh my god, this happend because yeri said something scary earlier... Huhuhuhu... I'm scareddd.... " she nearly run but then she heard someone talking. She stoped, and trying to hear more just to make sure its really someone talking. And then she sighed a relief. It is a voice of person talking. It must be another student like her who practice late. And then how stupid she is later she realized, the idea to find the source of voice make her walk to the room not far from her, she sees a light and a practice room with half of the door opened, she raise her hand to reach to opened the door before someone reach her other hand and pull her. She is so shocked and afraid before realised that she knew whose hand it is.

They walk quite far until they reach a park near their dormitory. "hey! Let it go! Kai"

The said boy, kai, released her arm. Saying sorry and ask her if she is okay. Seulgi pouted a lil bit. "I'm fine... But why did you need to pull me like that?!"

Kai looked a bit disturbed with seulgi's question. "sorry okay seul.... I dont mean to hurt you." he looked at seulgi a bit and somehow looked like afraid to looking longer, move his stare and brush his hair with his hand. "nah.. Lets just go to our rooms" say him while walking a head to the dormitory.

"here you go again" said seulgi annoyed. "why did you always like this? " she mumbled. 

When she sees kai dont have any reaction and keep walking away she just shake her head tiredly. "I'm so enough of this".

~.........................................................~

"oh my god, what an idot you are!" baekhyun swear at his dongsaeng.

Kai looked at him with angry stare. "quite it hyung"

Oh sehun, kai's roommate, feels tense between them and decided to finish it before fight occure. "hey hey both of you~stop it alreadyy... Hyung just back to your room... " 

" oh sehun you keep quite. I just dont understand you kai! What is so good about you being quite mysterious when what you do just avoid things!"

Kai is so angry hearing that and stand up from his sit and stare intensly to baekhyun.

"what about you hyung? You dating taeyon noona when you already know she is forbidden! Do you know how much mess you put to us bcauase of your action! For god dammit she is the daughter of one of the director here! Because you are our great hyung we always help you to hiding the relationship and what I get for helping you? A comment about my life?"

"and thats how I repay you! Being honest with yourself is the most important thing! You... always try hiding thing! Even to us who you always tought as your brother! What about your ankle injury before, you always thinking and decided everything alone! You dont need to ask what the other thinking about and being someone who sad alone. That girl seulgi for example!"

When seulgi, her long time childhood friends, being mention, his guard being up instanly. 

"what kind of bullshi* you put that you decided its your fault to have been accepted here before her? And how can you just decided it will be better for her if you dont speak to her at all? How can you do that to her? Huh? I cant imagined how frustated for her to be in here as new student and the only person she knows pretending to not know her? And I frustated too to see you watching her from a far everytime?! Be a man kai! "

`...............................................`

Kang seulgi has been a great childhood friends of kai. She is strong yet weak at same time. She is tomboy but somewhat feminime. She is dilligent but clumsy too. For kai seulgi is the definition of what imposible can be possible. The first time they met when they in elementary school and learning ballet together, then having the same passion for dance, somehow they become close. Since little seul will always tell kai that she want to go to SMA and will try the audition for it, but she always failed. Then interested because of seulgi, he then join the audition when and got accepted in third year of junior high. He is so shocked and in disbelief because seulgi cant make it. He feels at fault for being accepted before her and becausw of that try to avoid seulgi as much as he can. But then they meet again in here, seulgi stills as innocent as before and come to him happily like they before and all the avoiding he did before, seulgi thinks as him being busy and all because of new school.

"Aahh... Then its my fault, I'm sorry..." said seulgi with face facing down.

"Glad to know you know your place newbie! Dont be close to kai as you wish! Remember that!"

Kai never forget what he heard that day. He never knew seulgi facing that kind of treatment because of him. Because of that he tried to distance himself with her. Eventough its so hard to do so but for her happiness its a worth thing to do. 

But now he doeant understand what baekhyun said, in what way he at fault and why baekhyun angry with him because that. He never understand. 

•.............................................•

 

-------------

Dont you know the poem? 

What poem?

The poem that we read together back in junior high

What?

Aishh... The one that your mother wrote

Ah

I really like that

Really?

I already told you before.... It goes.... 

Lets live together as one person

Eventough we different, now, we are one

No matter how much thing will come upon us

As long us we together, its okay

But, always becareful about you wish for

A nice act wont always have tasteful fruit

It can also be poisoined

So lets always think together

With two head not just one

With two heart, not just you or mine

Because now, we are one

So dont take all the responbility

Dont thinking hard alone

Because I will always with you

Thinking together