I Love You Too...

I Did Wrong...

Eyun Mi’s POV

My tears trickle down my face and my vision blurs as I look at the stormy sea. The cruel wind lashes at my face, and my hands are clenched tightly.

He hugged me, laughing. “You know, I really love you,” he says as he kissed me. I giggled, hiding my face in his chest. “I’m never gonna let you go, you know,” he murmured. I looked up at him with wide eyes, incredulous. “Really?” I say in wonder. “Yes baby, I love you and only you, forever and ever,” he promised, holding me close. And I believed.

 “If you loved me, why did you leave me!” I scream, the wind howling alongside me. “I actually believed you… but then it turns out, you were just lying! I can’t believe how stupid I was!”

I tremble with pain, the cold biting into my skin, the rain falling and mixing with my tears.

I slowly made my way to the edge of the rocky cliff, looking down at the waves crashing against it.

“If you love me, you would be here to save me,” I whispered as I took the step off the cliff, tumbling down towards the dark waters…

 

Jonghyun’s POV

I stared at the newspaper, reading it over and over again in shock. She… jumped. My body was numb. And it was all my fault. I was the cause. I knew how her parents treated her, I knew how I was the most important part of her life. In the beginning, I wanted to break her heart, like I did with every other girl. But over time, I fell for her. She was so sweet and kind, it warmed me up every time I saw her. A month had passed, and, according to my “rules of the game,” it was time to dump her.

I was dreading that day. I didn’t want to break up with her, but my ing pride made me. Her tears had tumbled down her rosy cheeks, her eyes turning red, her head drooping in sadness. My heart had ached so bad…

“Eyun Mi,” I called.

She came skipping towards me, a smile on her cute face. She wrapped her arms around me in a hug, but I didn’t move. She looked up, her face confused.

“Don’t.” I said coldly, wincing internally in pain at the sight of her hurt face.

“Oppa… wae?” she whispered, her arms still around me.

I shrugged out of her embrace, and immediately regretted it. I missed the touch of her…. “Eyun Mi… we need to talk. I don’t love you anymore,” I stated clearly.

I felt tears coming, but I forced them away. “I never loved you. I was only playing. I never even like you. You were just a toy,” I said icily.

Tears started to trickle down her cheeks, and I fought the urge to hold her, to comfort her. “I…understand,” she mumbled.

She walked up to me slowly, and kissed my cheek softly. “Funny thing is… I think I actually fell for you.”

She turns around and walks away, her head lowered in defeat. I felt a lone tear trickle down the cheek she kissed. What have I done?

My trembling hands were still clutching the newspaper tightly. “No, it can’t be,” I whispered to myself.

I got up and put the newspaper down, and sped out of the dorm. “Hyung!!!!” I hear Taemin scream.

Screw what he thinks. I scramble towards her house, wanting to prove that she was still alive. I jammed my finger into the doorbell, but no one answered. I muttered a curse and ran towards the cliffs, her favorite place.

I was panting like crazy by the time I reached there. The water was still and calm, the sun shining brightly, being reflected off the blue waves. How could the sun still be shining when she was gone?

I paced back and forth, my mind whirling, my heart aching. My eye catches something red beneath a rock. I slowly approach it, and tug on the red thing. A diary.

I slowly open it, and I take in a sharp breath. Her handwriting. I flip to the last page.

 

10/21/10

            Today is the day. I don’t think I can handle it anymore. This pain… and my parents don’t help either. All they do is beat me… I don’t think I can take it. I can’t sleep at night… my head pounds with pain. I feel a deep black hole that all of me in, and when I thought my life could be better with him, he leaves me. I guess I wasn’t good enough for him. I guess I don’t deserve him.

            Being so selfish… I can’t live without him. He left me… there’s nothing to live for. The agony is ripping me apart slowly, and every day is unbearable. So I say goodbye to everyone, this world. There’s only one thing I want Jonghyun to know:

 

                     I love you.

 

                       -Eyun Mi

 

I stared at those words, her confession, her beliefs. “No,” I whispered, as tears streamed unfalteringly down my face. “I don’t deserve you. I was a stupid fool, I didn’t mean to hurt you. I let my selfish pride get in the way, I never wanted to break up with you. Truthfully, every day is hard on me too. I can’t bear to know that I broke up with you. My heart aches every day, you know?”

            I pause for a second, before continuing. “I still love you.”

           My voice catches at the end, and I’m overwhelmed by the truth of  those three words. I realize I just lost her forever…

            I look out at the glittering sea, lapping gently against the rocks. “Wait for me,” I whisper, as I jump off the cliff into the deep waters, joining her once again.

 

Hmmmmm how was this? plz comment! thank you!!