JaeSica

Jessica X male pairings one-shot collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At a club in Seoul

Jaejoong, Yoochun, Junsu and Yamapi are hanging out together. Yamapi is in Korea for his drama’s promotion. He even performed in MNET Countdown, yesterday. Now, he is enjoying his moments with his best friend, Jaejoong and also Yoochun and Junsu.

*this whole conversation is in Japanese.

 

‘So, Jae, how is the thing between you and her?’ Yamapi asked.

‘Her? Who?’ Jae asked, pretending clueless.

‘Come on, don’t pretending in front of me,’ Yamapi said while Yoochun and Junsu just smiling at Jae.

Jae sighed heavily before answering.

 

‘Why? What happened?’ Yamapi asked again.

‘It’s so hard for me to meet her now. She’s so busy flying back forth from Korea and Japan,’ he told Yamapi.

‘I know. They are really famous in Japan right now. Honestly, some of my closed friends really likes her,’ Yamapi told.

‘What?’

‘Yep, well, you can’t blame them. The girls are so pretty especially your girl, she’s pretty and y too,’ Yamapi said playfully.

‘Now, Jaejung hyung is totally hopeless,’ Yoochun teased.

‘Neh, because there’s already a scandal between her and that 2PM guy,’ Junsu said.

 

‘Really?’ Yamapi asked.

‘Yeah, I don’t know whether it’s true or not,’ Jae said quietly, upset.

‘Why don’t you ask her? She’s your girlfriend, right?’ Yamapi said.

‘I don’t know whether we are still considered a couple. You know our situation right now. She can’t be seen with me or else, she will get from her sansaenim and also my fans,’ Jae told.

‘When was the last time you meet her?’ Yamapi asked.

‘A month ago,’ he said.

‘What?? That’s really crazy,’ Yamapi told.

 

‘I know,’ Jae said quietly.

‘Jaejung hyung is dying because he misses her so much,’ Junsu told Yamapi.

‘Why don’t you call her?’ Yamapi asked.

‘I did but I don’t know. She seems to avoid me and I don’t know why,’ he said sadly.

‘May be she has her own reasons,’ Yooshun said.

‘Yeah, maybe. Anyway, let’s talk about other stuffs,’ Jae said, trying to keep Jessica out of his mind.

They continue talking with each other, enjoying their moments.

 

Meanwhile, SNSD just arrived from Japan. They are resting at their dorm.

‘Jessie, how is the thing between you and Jae oppa?’ Tiffany asked her, they are in the living room.

‘I don’t know,’ she said coldly.

‘Are you two broke up already?’ Hyoyeon asked.

‘No,’ she said.

 

‘But I think I never saw you going for a date with him for almost a month already,’ Yuri said.

‘Yepp,’ she said.

‘Mwe? What happened?’ Tiffany asked.

‘I don’t know. You know our situation, right? Honestly, I miss him like crazy. But, I don’t know,’ she sighed.

‘You still love him, right?’ Sooyoung asked.

‘Of course I love him!’ Jessica said.

 

‘But, onnie, what about your rumors with Taec oppa? Jae oppa will really hurt if he knows about the rumors,’ Yoona told her.

‘I think he doesn’t care about me that much. He never asked anything about the rumors. I think he doesn’t love me anymore,’ she said sadly.

‘Pabo Sica. You can’t assume things like that. You need to meet and talk to him, face to face,’ Taeyeon told her kindly.

‘You think that?’ Jessica asked.

‘Neh,’ all the girls said.

 

‘You still have his apartment’s key, right?’ Sunny asked.

‘Neh,’ she said.

‘So, what are you waiting for? Go and meet him. You obviously miss him so much and I know he misses you too,’ Yuri told her.

‘What if he doesn’t miss me and doesn’t love me anymore?’ she asked quietly.

‘No, he’s not. He loves you since training period and I’m sure he still loves you, Sica,’ Hyoyeon said.

‘Go, unni!’ Yoona said brightly.

 

Jessica smiles and she runs to her room. She takes her bag and her jacket. She left her dorm after saying goodbye to her members. She takes a cab and heading to Jae’s apartment.

Once she arrived, she is so nervous because it’s been a really long time since she meets with him. She buzzes the bell but no one is answering. So, she takes her keys that Jae gave to her 3 months ago. She slowly unlocked the door and steps into the apartment.

 

Once in it, she looks around the familiar views. It’s still the same since the last time she was here. She enters the leaving room and puts her bag on the table. She walks to Jae’s room and slowly opens its door. She steps into his room.

She looks around the familiar room. The scent is still the same. Then, she saw her picture on the table beside his bed. Her eyes are teary when she saw the picture. There is also their picture together. She takes the picture and walks out of the room.

 

 

She enters the leaving room and sits on the couch. She stares at their picture with smiles on her face. A single tear drops on her cheeks.

‘I miss you so much,’ she said to his picture.

 

She leans down on the couch while hugging the picture and after couple

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter