List

Nearing Christmas

                Bom was watching television when suddenly her phone rang. She looked at her phone hurriedly almost loosing balance in the process and when she saw what it was - she was so shocked that her eyes were popping. She looked back and forth at her phone and at the calendar in the wall for a long time before it sunk in to her that in just two weeks it would be Christmas. She was panicking to the point that she almost slipped because she was not yet ready for Christmas.

 She was talking to her inner self saying:   This is unreal, this is not true. Oh My God! Eottoke! Eottoke! I still don't have gifts, I still don't have anything planned for Christmas.

                Bom was fanning herself really hard in order to calm herself down when suddenly the door opened. Bom almost shouted at the person who arrived due to shock but after she saw Dara she felt relieved. Just for a short while that relieved turned into confusion because Dara was with people she doesn't know. So basically she was like a statue at that moment at the same time she very skeptic. (O_O!).

She was once again talking to herself saying: Mwoh! Nugu O_O- Who are these people?

                She was feeling really awkward with these people she doesn't know. She just wanted to leave the awkward situation she's at and she was creeping slowly going to her room but Dara caught her hand and talked to her.

Dara said to Bom in a whispering manner: Bommie-yah! Don't leave me here and just stay with us. I know you were trying to go in your bedroom but you can't you need to be with me.

Bom answered in a quiet tone: Dara-yah, I'll stay with you maybe 15 minutes or so but I can't be that long. I have something I need to do and it's very urgent, there is nothing more urgent than the thing I need to do.

                At the back of Bom's mind she was apologizing to Dara. (Sorry, Dara-yah I need to make a list for Christmas gifts. I still haven't done any preparation for the upcoming occasion. I need to start to finish deciding gifts for everyone.)

                Well after their short conversation, Bom stayed longer with Dara and her friends but after 20 minutes she excused herself saying she has things to do but if they would need her they could just knock on her bedroom. While leaving she felt great relief knowing that she could start her preparation for Christmas.

                At her bedroom, she gathered everything she needed in order to organize the list of the people she would be giving gift. She made use of sketch pad, pencil, eraser and scratch paper. Bom was smiling sheepishly when she saw the things she have gathered she was feeling really good because now she can start her list and would possibly have enough time to prepare before Christmas.

                She started with her family- she was telling all her family members that would be receiving gift in such a loud manner then after clarifying the number of people she'll give gifts she starts to write them at her sketchpad: Umma, Appa, Unnie, Choco and Danchoo. Well I cannot give any gift for my relatives abroad, so yeah! Basically there's only three of them here and with my two cutie dogs. But I wonder what gift would be appropriate to give to them. I'll just give Umma and Appa coupons for salon and spa because they would definitely need to relax specially that they're already old. While unnie , I'll just give her new earrings, Aish I can't think of anything that she doesn't have. Choco and Danchoo would be happy with new outfit and new toys and dog food.


              Well the list had go on and on and basically Bom had this list of people and their respective gift.


 

Person

Gift

Umma

Coupon for my family means that I care for them and I love them very much.

Appa

Unnie

Earrings this is something I came up with after thinking for a long time. This would be something that she could use at the same time a memento of me.

Choco

Danchoo

Dog food, clothes and toys. Aigoo! This two would be very happy and they would play wiht me while wagging their tails at me.. Kyaaah. I miss them very much.. When will I see them again.. 0_0

Dara-yah

Shoes, cause we all know how much she loves them. Puhlease.!

Minzy

Dress, she loves them nowadays. Minzy is growing into a finer lady each day. Tears of Joy for our maknae.

Chaerin

(Hul!) Hard!! O_O. I'll just give her a bag which she can bring anywhere she's at. Ahh as well as hanky.! So that she'll remember us when she's not in Korea.

YG-sajangnim

Fruits *kekeke. So that he'll live longer period of time and maybe cake for his family.

G-Dragon

2 (?) thick Notebook (for his lyrics and songs) What things can I give him?  He already owned most of them. Heck! He's even richer than me. >_<

T.O.P

Ahh. I know! I'll just give him something that can be displayed on his home. Well a vase with plastic flowers.  

Taeyang

He's happy with his girlfriend. Aigoo! I'm jealous when will I have one. I'll just give him something that can be used a lot gloves. Cause I can't think what else to give. At least gloves could be useful in winter.  

Seungri

Seungri-yah! You would receive something that I know you'll love.. Keke.. And that's a mirror! Well not just that but also watch cause you're so busy managing many academy. *kekeke

Daesung

Aish! another one, who's hard to give a gift. I'll just give him a cup for coffee and a towel that can be use on concerts and like. Ah! as well as pillow. Kekeke . Because he looks like he wanted to sleep always. 

Seunghoon

Well, I'll just give them bags and bag tag. They can use it for travelling. Personally I'll give Seunghoon his own headphone. Seungyoon his own recorder. Mino I'll give 2 caps cause he seems to look good wearing them. Taehyun, I'll give him simple bracelet to wear casually. Jinwoo! I'll give him wallet cause I know money is say worth him. Kekeke

Seungyoon

Taehyun

Mino

Jinwoo

B.I

Everyone needs to have t-shirt and polo shirt as new idols they need to be formal and unique. >_<. I'll add maybe watches for each of them. Maybe that would be cheaper because I would be buying in bulk. I'll just give them socks and sneakers which they could use for their upcoming concert. Aigoo! These children are really busy with their schedules I wish they would able to have enough rest. I miss being young. O_O

BI and Bobby would have complementary notebook. Kekek Jinhwan and Donghyuk will have face towel. Junhwe and Yunyeong would need something that would sooth their voice so I'll just give them hot tea so that they would not be sick. (LOLs >_<) Ohh.. There's still Chanwoo left, what shall I give him? Aaah. Something for big boys - I know I'll just give him car pillow ^_^  so that he can sleep anywhere and his growth won't be affected by their schedule. 

Bobby

Chanywoo

Junhwe

Donghyuk

Yunyeong

Jinhwan

Hi - baby

I'll give her new sneakers so that she can exercise with me. Keke >_<

Su Hyun

I'll give her a dress that would suit her age. ^_^  Aigoo, another young fellow.

Tablo oppa

Tablo oppa and Hye young unnie, I'll just give them something for their whole family. Uhhhm... I decided to give them a cake. For Haru, a toy that is related to fish cause she loves them to death.  While unnie I'll give her cosmetics and Tablo oppa a scarf he's always working so hard this past few months. 

Mithra oppa

Mithra oppa this is hard, well why don't I just give him a cap. Well that is something he always uses. Kekeke (>_<)

Tukutz oppa

Tukutz oppa would definitely celebrate Christmas with his family well then I'll give him package of desserts such as cake, salad and cream puffs.

Psy oppa

Well, he's a superstar. What more can I give to him. I'll just give him something that he'll need and that would be a suit and necktie. Both can be used in any interview he'll go to. Why don't I make it colorful so that it would be more memorable.

Kwanghee

Kwanghee!! I'm going to give him body wash and cosmetics. He'll love those at the same time he needs those. Sorry >_<

Siwan

I'll just give him watch. I can't seem to think straight there are too many of them to receive a gift.

Heechul

Heechul-aah. What can I give to this person? Hard! But I think I'll just ask someone to give him a sweater that would make his heart warm. LOL. Joke Heechul. :) That's okay he won't know what's written here.

Sora unnie

Sora unnie, I'll definitely give her some bad- cool looking jacket. That would also help her with her work at the same time she would remember me everytime she would wear those.

Gayeon

Gayeon, unnie misses you a lot. You're so masculine when you're fighting on ring so I'll give you a dress with pair of shoes so that you'll savor your feminine side. ^_^ I wish you'll wear them always and good luck.

Chanyeol

Yeollie!!! My long lost brother.. So what shall I give you? Did you know that you're becoming more famous and famous each day.

Why don't I just give you Dara's phone number. Joke. ^_^ I'll just give you sweets that you could share with your members.

Se Ho

Se Ho! I wanted to thank you and your family for supporting me when I was facing lot of hardships. I'll ask someone to deliver cake and gelato to your home at Christmas eve. >__< Too much... HASSLE

Nana

Yaaaah!! You young girl. I'll give you something you can wear when performing on stage so necklace it is. I'll just give her something that can be worn anytime well not that expensive. Hul~

Minwoo

Minwoo, I wish you all the best and may you be blessed on this upcoming year. I'll give you a formal wear. Wear them in gala night and other events. I miss everyone >-_-<  Be happy.!

Dong Wook

Kyaaaah!! Dong Wook oppa (?) I miss you a lot. Ehem.. I decided that I'll  give you mist - cause you seem to be fascinated by it (*kekeke) and champagne for foramlity. I wish that he'll love it.


                  After having a whopping list, Bom was able to write down people she wanted to give gift the most. She was barely alive and awake after finishing the list of her special people. She was exhausted from the long time she spent writing down and brainstorming with herself alone; with gifts that would go along with the receiver. She wanted to write more but her head would  explode anytime now so she closed the possibilities of adding more. Looking back at the list she made, she was contented and happy on people she came up with.