Jessica

Used to

This is the school that everyone wants to enroll.

the school hat have produced talented and professional students in any subjects.

The school hat contains variance of students from nerds, geeks, maniac, werdo, etc.

The school that always number one high school in this country, south korea.

This is me, Jessica Jung one of the part enrolled students. I'm nerd, lonely, cold (others said that), you can say I'm an-sos.

Oh yeah, in this school mayority has rich spoiled children that is students. And sorry, I'm not rich and  just ordinary scholarship student that is lucky to be here.

"Argh....., WHAT the Hell?" Staring at the person

"S...so...rry.." that's it why they called me ice nerd.

Ignoring her apologize, I know why she is hurry. 

And one more time that I hate about this school, if you are popular person in this school, you will get special treatments from all people in here. And that bulls have fandoms themselves. I hate them, they are only spoiled, arrogant, jerk, stupid people that's always show off their wealths.

But, one person that I cant help, she is the most popular, the richest, and the kindest. You know what, I always see her from a far when she helped people. She is mysterious, everybody known her as grandaughter of this own school but never people know about her parents, siblings, anything related her family.

You know why the girl that bumped me in hurry? Because she is coming and everyone always wait the gate to see her, scream their love and admires, give her gift or bento, and follow her until her class. That is how popular she is, and she is my classmates.

She is Kwon Yuri, the person that always aloof like me

And the first person that I want to befriend....