Chapter 1

Two lives, one heart...

Bonita/ Emilia POV

"Okay let's go through it all one more time" I look up and there is John explaining everything again, he is really young to be a team captain. I heard he was the best so no wonder that he made it to be captain at his age.
"Bo please keep focus okay?" I nod and he starts to explain again.

"You will go in as a arm dealer and you will go in business with him, or them. There name might me sweet and kind, funny even, but they are not. Your main target is Leeteuk, but you will most likely call him Park Jungsoo. Everyone close to him does. To get close to him, you will meet him today at a cafe, like a date."

"But how do you know for sure that he will like me? I am not exactly with or Asian for that matter."

"I know, but that is not something you should worry about. We don't know his type, but he is interested in foreign girls. You just show interest, have a nice caracter and he will fall for you. No when he has fallen for him, you must continue that romance and gather every single bit of information that you can get. When we have enough we will bust him and we will take them all in and you as well. That way your cover won't be blown and you will be safely taken back home.

The important thing is that you don't contact anyone at home, family or us. We will contact you and every month you will have dinner with a 'friend' and hand over any single piece of information that you have. "

I nod at him, this won't be hard. I have taken my distance of my family the moment I knew that I wanted to become this. I am nervous for this though, if they catch on that I am a spy, under cover... It won't end nicely. 

"This is your passport and everything, from now on we will call you Emilia. "

He hands me my passport and the file case. Emilia, it is a nice name, still something to get used to. 

"You can chance here, you will meet up with him and possibly also Eunhyuk in two hours. Okay, guys. Let's get ready."

Everybody gets up and goes to get their stuff. I can't believe that it is finally happening. I stand up and John walks up to me.

"Are you ready? " He puts his arms on my shoulders and he looks at me with concern. I look around us "Nobody is watching, don't worry."

"I thought you wanted us to be professional at work.." I smirk at him, he really just does what he wants.

"I do... but this might be the last time I can call you Bonita, see you and hold you. So I will take it."

"I am ready. I am nervous, but I will get over that." He holds me hands and squishes them lightly

"You can do this. Don't doubt yourself, you are the best. That is why you where chosen for this, you can do this."  he looks into my eyes and quickly break eye contact. 

"I have to go and chance." I let go of his hands and I can see that he is a bit disappointed. "I will be back soon." I look around and give a short kiss on the cheek.

 

I look at the clothes, they look normal. I chance quickly and look in the mirror, I look different. The clothes really make the man, or the woman. 
"I am Emilia Jones. Hello, I am Emilia Jones, nice to meet you."

"Bonita? Are you ready?"

"Ahh, you scared me. I am coming." I look for the last time in the mirror, this was it. Starting an other life, living two lives..Cant be that hard, right?

 

I walk back into the room and everyone is gathered, they are ready to go and they all stop to look at me. They make me even more nervous..

"You look great, Bonita." I smile at them and I am glad that John send them to the car. I am about to follow them when he grabs my arms and closes the door.

"Bo..." He looks me in and he lifts my head up, so I look him into the eye.

"Bo, please be careful... We will see each other every month. So it won't be goodbye, just bye for now." he looks scared, he never looks like this, concerned. I knew he liked me, but I never thought that he like me so much. He has always been so serious and restricted.

"Be careful and come back to me... okay?"

"Okay... I promise." He leans in and gives me kiss, he lifts me up and I wrap my arms around him. My hand in his hair and one on his back, his hands on my back and our kiss deepens.

"Guys, we need to go." We stop kissing, by Hailey knocking on the door.  

"So this is it..." He lets me go and I stand back on the ground. "I suppose so." I fix my hair and we walk out of the door. 

 

The car ride to the cafe was so long, we finally arrived here and I am so nervous. I am fizzling with my hands and keep on repeating I am Emilia Jones.
 

"Okay, guys. Here I go. " I smile at everyone and get out of the car. Damit... I forgot my car keys. I look back at the car and they seem to get it. I walk inside the cafe, he isn't here yet. I see that John has followed me and I walk to the toilet. I wait for a few minutes and yes he comes in

"You forgot"

"I know.. Thank you. I was afraid you wouldn't get it."

"Of course I would." He holds my hands and leans in to whisper something "You can do this." He kisses my cheek and walks off. 

 

I sit down in the corner and order a cup of tea.  I look around and it is quite here, not many people. I thank the girl that brought my cup of tea, it so nice warm.  
I must have been here for some time when my contact comes walking up to me.

"Emilia." I look up and he has done what he was suppose to do. "This is Leeteuk. " He leaves almost immediately after 'dropping' him of.  He sits down and it seems that he has come alone, he must be confident then.

I look at him, he didn't chance must since the last time I saw him.

January 2014

"Are you sure that this is a good idea?" We are standing outside and it is hard to see an thing. I  still can't believe that we are doing this.

"Yes I am sure, this will be the first time that he will notice you." 

"But today? At the funeral of his parent and grandparents?" I look at John with disbelieve. I knew that he was cold, but this cold.

"Just stand pretty okay.." I look at him is he serious?  

I focus back on the door and the car. it is crowded with paparazzi. Ooh, there he is. I can't see him clearly yet. I start to walk a bit closer and now I can see him. He looks so sad, he is crying and the rest of the gang are also looking sad and some are holding back their tears. I walk a bit closer and I can see him clearer now. His short hair and red eyes. I walk by slowly and then he looks up and we lock eyes. I stop walking and it is like I forget to breathe. We keep looking at each other and we break eye contact because the casket is being lifted into the car. I walk on and after I walked a few miles I stop and lean to a wall. 
I don't know what that was, but...Ohh..

We lock eyes and it reminds me of last year. I study his face, he looks older now. He has more crinkles around his eyes, he must have had it tough. I can see that he is also studying my face and when we look back at each other, it is like I forget how to breath again.

"I am Leeteuk, nice to meet you.." I smile at him and I can see that he is doubting if he should say something. "But you can call me Jungsoo." What? Already? I must look surprised at him and he smiles shyly to me. His dimples show and he looks so cute. 

"I... I am Emilia Jones.. "

"Emilia, that is nice name." I smile at him. "Thank you." I look back at him and he is still looking at me. He smiles again and his dimples show.

"You want to drink and eat something? " I nod and he stands up to order something. I look at him, he is slim, but he must have been working out. He has more muscles then last year. He must have seen me looking at him and he smirks at him. I quickly look at the ground and I can still feel his stare. I look back up and we lock eyes. 

Badum..Badum... I can hear my heart beating... I put my hand on it, no..no...Just nerves, calm down, I have to use my head... Badum..Badum...

 

Leeteuk POV

"So how was it?" I got back at the hotel and I can see that everyone is looking at me with eager. 

"She is amazing. She is so smart, unbelievable, she is also so kind and sweet. Do you know that she can speak fluent Korean? She is shy, she has dimples when she smiles and her eyes light up. She is truly gorgeous. Beautiful."

"Sounds that you are in love."

"I might me Hyukjae, I think I am falling for her yes." I smile, I always wanted to see her again.  I remember the first time I saw her, at the funeral. But when I locked eyes with her, I forgot about that and I was just mesmerized by her, she took my breath away. I looked for her, but I couldn't find her. Seems that fate has brought us together again, the girls of my dreams.

"Are we going in business with her?"

"We are doing one deal with her and then.." I chuckle.. "I hope that she will stay with us." I smile at the boys, some are really happy, but Hyukjae isn't. He looks worried.

"Are you sure, isn't it just to good to be true?" He raises his eyebrows.

"Just wait, you will see." I walk to my room and lock the door.  I lay on the bed, I can't stop thinking about her. 

Her laugh, smile, eyes, the way she talks. Every single thing about her is amazing. Hyuk is right....Am I already in love?  I listing to my heart,it is beating again... Every time I look in her eyes my heart goes crazy. Ugh... I can't wait to see her again, I have to see her again. 

I grab my phone, should I text her?  

Should I send it? I might have written the text 10 times over.... I will just press send.Oohhh...What if she doesn't like me back? What then? I really hope that she likes me back, I really hope that.  I am so nervous...I stare at my phone and nothing happens, nothing is litting up, no sound...

I am about to give up when I hear a sound, I grab my phone and yes....Yess!! She send me a reply. Okay...Pff... Breath.. I open the text and read it

"Jungsoo I would love to go to the park with you. It is spring so we can feed the ducks and duffs. It will be fun! Where shall me meet?"

I can't stop smiling, I must look crazy. I lay back on my back and stare at the ceiling... She likes me...  I quickly send a text back to her, I think it would be nice if I picked her up and we can leave together for the park.  This time I don't have to wait long for a reply.

"Okay, I will see you tomorrow! sleep well." 

Ugg... i am so excited for tomorrow.. I can't wait. 

 

*                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          *

 

"Look, the leaves are still falling down." I look at Emilia pointing at the tree, she looks beautiful. I wrap my arms around her and twirl her around, the leaves fall down and it is beautiful. 

"I still can't believe that is already winter." I burry my head in her shoulder.

"I know right. The half year we have been together went so fast." I smile at her. She is right, after our date in the park we met a few times more and after she delivered the weapons we decided to become a couple and we have been together since then and it has been amazing. We have now mostly spend our days traveling and discovering new places, but I plan to go home for Christmas and ask her to move in with me. 

"It is nice to sit under the three." We are sitting down at the three and I have my arms wrapped around her. 

"Emilia, I won't have to travel for a long time so I will go back to Korea.." I start to sturter...I don't know how to ask her to move in, I am so nervous for this.   

"I wondered since.. Ehm.. Would you like to go with me and celebrate Christmas with us?" 

"In Korea, Jungsoo?" I smile at her

"You know you should call me oppa. I am older.."

"Haha I know, you are a lot older, grandpa."

"Yaa... Not that old." I smile at her and tickle her and she squirms even more into my arms.

"Oppa, I would love to spend Christmas with you and the guys. "

"Really?" she nods and I hug her tighter. Okay, now the most important question.

"Maybe...Would you like to spend..I mean.. maybe.. Ehm.. would you like to spend some more time in Korea, not just for Christmas."

She looks at me puzzled but nods, okay I am not good at this, shall I just flop it out in one go? 

"Would you like to live together? Move in with me?" I am so nervous for her answer, she stands up..Oooh this doesn't look good. She walks a bit away from me and I also stand up. 
She turns around and I can see that she has tears in her eyes, she smiles at me and she takes my breath away... Her smile start to grow and she runs up to me, I catch her and lift her up. 

"Yes..Yes.. I would love that... I would" I slowly let her down and I cup her face. I have never seen her cry before... I wipe the tear away and hold her in my arms. I press a kiss on her forehead and hold her tight. I am never going to let her go...

 

Emilia POV

 

Jungsoo holds me tight and I can't believe that he just asked me to move in with him. I am so happy for this, the last half year we have spend so much time together and it has been amazing. He is so kind and sweet, good hearted, he makes me smile every single time that I am with him. he really takes care of me it doesn't matter where we are, even now when he wiped my tear away. 

I look at his face and my heart goes crazy. We stare at each other and I lean in to give him a sweet kiss, he looks surprised and then smiles. I shyly look away and his smiles grows wider. I never kissed him first and we usually don't kiss a lot, we are both to shy to intend the first step. 

"Shall we go back and pack your bags?" I look at Jungsoo and his eyes sparkle he must be so excited for me to move in. 

"yes, lets go." He holds my hands tight  and we start to walk back, he pulls me a bit closer and we walk on hand in hand. 

 

We reach the end of the park and all the guys are waiting there, they see us coming and they stand up and start to engines of the car. 

"Jungsoo we have an appointment in an hour. We should go now." I look at Hyukjae and he looks coldly at me. He still doesn't trust me after all this time. He always looks at me with distrusts, even after a half year. He looks at me and I quickly look away. 

"Do we need to leave right now?" Jungsoo is disappointed and looks at me, I smile at him to make sure that it is alright. 

"Are you sure that I don't have to go and help you pack?"

"No oppa.. It will okay, don't worry about it." I smile at him, but he still doesn't looks to sure about it. 

"Okay..." He gives me a sweet kiss and I smile at him. "I will come right away when I am done."He smiles at me and presses a kiss on my forehead. 

Everyone says there goodbyes to me and Siwon even walks up to me to give a hug before going, I truly like Siwon he also takes care of me so does Donghae. 

Jungsoo is about to step into the car when he looks at Hyukjae and then at me, what is he thinking.

"Hyukjae, please help Emilia pack."

"Hyung"

"Hyukjae, go and help Emilia." Jungsoo voice gets rougher and Hyukjae stops objecting. I look at Jungsoo and he can see that I am schocked by the way he said that. He walks up to me and he smiles, worried that I will run away. I smile at him and give him a kiss. He still must have felt that i shocked, he keeps on saying that he is sorry.

 

"So were do you live." I have been standing here watching them drive of, I knew that he had this side to him, but I had never seen it before.

"Not far from here." I look at Hyukjae and he nods, he doesn't seem to pleased with the fact that he is sadled with me, but he does what Jungsoo asks him to do. 

We walk together in silence and weirdly it isn't awkward at all. We arrive at my building and we are now in the elevator and I look at him. I study his face and he is thinking, he doesn't look as evil as usual. He starts to notice that I am looking at him and I quickly look away. 

"Do you need anything else? Some pictures or anything else?" He starts to look for pictures, but soon comes back to me.

 "Where are your pictures, I can't find any." and for the first time he looks at me. 

"Aah.." This question is a bit hard to answer, since I had to leave all my stuff. "I am not really close with my parents and I am not really at home." Sadly I didn't even had to lie for it. 

"Ooh..Well we can take some pictures and you can put those up." I look at Hyukjae and he actually looks like he cares.

"Uhh do you have everything, then we can go." I nod and he grabs my bags. 

"You don't have to cary my bags."

"Don't worry about it, I am doing it for Jungsoo not for you." I can't believe him. 

We walk out of the building and somebody bumps into me and I almost fall down. 

"Look where you are walking." Hyukjae roughly drags me back on my feet and we continue to walk. I was mistaken with him, he is a cold bastard. 

 

"Lets eat something here. I am hungry and tired." He walks into a cafe, he is truly unbelievable.
we sit down at a table and he orders for himself and before I can order anything he speaks for me and orders something for me. 

"eeh...Thank  you?"

"Don't worry about it." 

Hyukjae doesn't say anything more and just goes back on his phone and doesn't even look up to me. does he really hate me that much. The food arrives and he starts eating right away. he ordered for himself some luxury food and for me a salad arrives. I look at him and he looks back at me

"You need to stay thin."

"Well nice to know that you care." I see him smirk and I start to eat  my salad. 

"Do you know why Jungsoo wanted me to help you?" Hyukjae breaks the silence and I look at him, he is staring at me with his big eyes and I quickly look away from them.

"Because he cares about you and he cares about me and he wants us two to get along." I look back at him and he looks surprised at me

"Yes that is right."

"You don't like me, I know that, he knows that.. I am not asking for you to like me, but I would like it if we could get better along with on an other. In the end we are both important to Jungsoo and he is important to us. So please can you be a bit nicer to me..." I whisper the last bit, but he still hears it. He stops eating and looks at me

"I do not dislike you. I care about Jungsoo, I don't want him to get hurt in anyway. It is not that I don't like you, but I don't trust you. I don't dislike you" He whispers the last part and starts to eat again. 

He doesn't dislike me? I study his face and he is a bit flushed, this is weird.  We finish eating quickly  and I am about to leave for the toilet when he grabs my hand ands stops me.

"Where are you going?" I look at him and he looks shyly at me

"I am going to the toilet, don't worry."

He lets go and we both just stay in the same position for a while. Some comes to grab the plates and I quickly leave for the toilet and there I start to breath again. My phone goes and it is John who is calling. I haven't seen him in days and what is probably worse is that I don't mind, when i know that I should.

"Bo..." I don't say anything, I don't know what to say "Bo, please say something, i haven't heard your voice in a long time."

"John, what is it?" I can hear that he is surprised by my response.

"Ooh.. I just called to know how you where doing. How everything was going."

"I am"

"And if you have some more information. " 

"Aah.." I sigh.. I knew that he didn't call for me, he never does.. "I am fine don't worry about me and no I do not. And if you cared to know I will be moving in and move to Korea." 

"You what? No, No that is not going to happen. How are we going to gather all the information?" 

"Is that all you care about?  you don't care about me, you never did and you never will. That is the difference between you and Jungsoo. you might do something that is legal, but you don't have a heart and he he cares about me he takes care of me and has a heart of gold. I have to go, I have nothing else to say to you."

I hang up the phone and he calls me right back, I ignore it and put the phone off. I really uugh.. How could I ever have liked him. How!? I open the door to walk out of the toilet when I walk up to Hyukjae and he stumbles on to me. He walks further and he locks me in between him and the toilet door. I look at him, what is he doing? 

"Someone is following us." He looks at me and his face is so close. "We have to leave immediately." he stops talking and it seems that he now realizes how close he is to me and that our lips are almost touching. He quickly backs away and I take a deep breath in. He also seems shocked, but then goes back to his cold behavior and grabs my hand. 

We walk as fast as we can to the car, but someone is indeed following us, well more then someone. Four guys are following us and we start to run, the car is a bit further away parked in a ally. Hyukjae makes sure that I am running in front of him and when we reach the ally he makes sure that I can enter the car. 

I can see that they have catch on to us and that are pulling out their guns and are pointing it at Hyukjae. I can't let him get shot, I look at Hyuk and he sees my shocked expression and follows my eyes. Before he can do anything they pull the trigger and I jump in front of him. 

The next thing I feel is an awful pain in my stomach and Hyukjae holding me close. The guys who followed us run away and Hyukjae is still holding me, I can hear him swearing and asking me to stay awake, but then everything goes black. 

 

"Did you bring the doctor? " I hear Hyukjae voice and he is behind the steering wheel. He looks at me and he looks happy to see that I opened my eyes a bit. "Emilia please hang in there, we are almost there"

 

"Where is she?!" I open my eyes and Hyukjae is caring me, we must have arrived at the airport. I can hear everyone around me  and they all make way. I thought I heard Jungsoo's voice, my eyes close again,but then I feel someone caressing my cheek and tears falling on my face.

"Lia..."


"Emilia!" I am running up a hill and I look back, Jungsoo is calling my name and is trying to get me back down. I wave at him and run further up the hill up to the big three. When I get up, I wait for Jungsoo to come up and he is here faster then I expect him to be.

"Em-Em...Lia" He walks by the three and looks for me when he sees me standing by the three he opens his arms and I run into them.

"I think I found your nickname"  

"Oooh really, do tell me." I have wrap my legs around me and when I land on the ground he wipes my hair out of my face and cups my face

"I am going to call you Lia... Lia..."

"Lia"

Jungsoo... He is the only one that calls me Lia.  I open my eyes and he is crying and holding my hand, I am lying in the plane and I gather all my strength to lift up my hand and to caress Jungsoo's cheek. He looks up at me and I smile.. He holds back his tears and tries to smile back at me. 

"Oppa...Don't cry.." I whisper at him and he starts to cry even more. It breaks my heart to see him cry... 

"Don't talk, sweetheart, don't talk. Save  your strength, okay. You save  your strength and come back to me, okay? Stay with me."

"I..I will stay... I promise.." 

 

Jungsoo POV

 

I hold her hand tight and the doctor helps her, her eyes are shut and I am trying to stop my tears. This is not how everything is suppose to go, she was never suppose to be in any danger. She said that she would stop dealing and just... Just be by my side, ugg.. 

"I need you to move Leeteuk-shi. " The doctor speaks up and I move away, I look at him and he gets it, he must do everything he possibly can to save her. I won't lose her. I can't. 

"Jungsoo.. how are you doing?" I look at Siwon, Donghae and Hyukjae. They have been traveling with me around the world and they know her, they also know how much she means to me.

"I will be okay when she wakes up..." I look at Hyukjae and he avoids my eyes.

"Hyukjae... This isn't your fault." We all sit down and seek comfort with each other. 

 

"Put her here." We arrived in Korea and she is in and out of consciousness, we carefully carried her out of our plane and every one is looking at us with big eyes. The first one to help is Heechul and he orders everyone to get the bags and all.

"Thank you Siwon." Siwon carried her in and I am grateful for that. Everyone else walks inside the room and I can't take it. They are all staring and looking. I stand up and they all back off. 

"Go." I drive them all out and close the door behind them. 

I slid down the door to the floor, I can't hold my tears in anymore and I start to cry. Why is this happening?  If I hadn't met her, she wouldn't be here. If I was just a bit more careful she would have been okay...

 

The days are passing slowly and it is almost December, I have been by her side almost 24/7.  I still have to explain everything , but I only left the room to eat and took as much work to as  I could to this room. I also shut down this part of our villa so no one could disturb me, or us.  

"Oppa..." I sit up straight and wipe away my tears, she is awake again.  I smile at her and strike her cheek.

"Lia... How are you feeling?  I was so worried..."  She smiles at me and holds my hand.

"I am feeling a lot better, don't worry." I smile and give her a kiss on her fore head. I was so worried, the gun shut wounded some of her organs and that is why she was unconsciousness for a few days. I am happy to see that she is awake again and has some color back in her face. 

"You should go and eat something, sleep. I will be fine." I don't want to leave, but she is right. I am tired and haven't eaten well in the past days. I give her a kiss and leave the room. 

 

I am about to enter the dinning room when I can hear Sugmin talk. 

"Look, we respect that you want to let him tell everything. But can't you just tell a bit.Who  is she?"

"She is Emilia. The girl you all have heard about." Siwon speaks up and everyone stops talking.

"She is Emilia? That is why Jungsoo was crying..."

 

"That is right Heechul.."I open the door and everyone stand up. 

'Sugmin, didn't you want to stay with your wife?" I look at him and he looks back to the ground. 

"She is Emilia. She was shot protecting Hyukjae. " I walk to Hyukjae and wrap my arm around him, he smiles at me. I am sad about the fact that she is in pain now and that she was shot, but that she did it to protect Hyukjae... That means a lot. 

"You need to tell us everything. When did you two first meet?" 

 

"So you fell for her the first moment you saw her?" We are all siting down and are enjoying a nice meal. I have told them everything, about the first time I saw her to the moment I asked her to move in with me. And Ryeowook is right, I loved her the first moment  I saw her. 

 


Emilia POV


I am sick of lying down and sit up straight, I am starting to get my strength back and I think it is time to move out of this bed. I walk to the door and I can feel the wound burning, this is going to take a while to get to dinner room. 
How did I possibly ever end up her, I never thought that I would be shot and be in Korea a half year ago. I have been trying to gather information, but the last months something chanced. I chanced... I started to neglect to tell certain things and spend more time with Jungsoo. I can feel my heart beating fast... No... Noo... This is not right. I can't....

I am about the open the door when I hear Jungsoo talking about me.. He talks about the first moment he saw me and how we have spend our days together. I smile at his words, I can picture how he must look right now. Smiling and with flushed cheeks. I smile... 

"So you fell for her the first moment you saw her?"  Jungsoo is done telling about me and him when someone speaks up, I haven't heard this voice before.  He must be from the other boys I haven't met yet.

"It was... It was love at first sight." I hear Jungsoo saying this and tears well up in my eyes... My heart starts pounding fast and I feel so happy hearing this. I smile and I about to open the door when it hits me... I am leading him on... how can I betray him? I put my hand on my heart, I shouldn't feel like this, I can't. I am suppose to use my head and not my heart. I am suppose to... 

"Lia?" The door opened and I look up.. Ahh.. It is Jungsoo and he must see that I am crying. I try to smile and I don't know what to do. I can see that he is getting shy and cups my face.

"It was really love at first sight for me..." A tear rolls over my cheek. I don't know what to say, I don't want to lie anymore, but I can also not tell the truth to him.  I don't say anything and just smile at him. I pull him into a hug and try to hold my tears back... 

 

Jungsoo introduced me to everyone and they all seem really nice. Hyukjae keeps looking worried at me and every single time I try to make eye contact he avoids it. I look away from him and look back at everyone, I start to smile. It feels so welcoming, so warm. I am afraid that I am going to like it, even more that I already do...

*                                                                                                                                                                                                  *

 

"A bit more to the right, wait let me do it." I take the star from Ryeowook and climb up to chair to put it on top of the Christmas three. I can't believe that it is almost Christmas. I have been starting to do more and more and it hardly hurts anymore, that doctor really performed a miracle. 

"Yes You got it!" I smile and when I am about to get of the chair, it starts to fail over and I am just waiting to hit the ground. Instead of that two arms are holding me thight.

"You should watch out more, you just got better." Hyukjae is holding me and he looks worried "Are you hurt anywhere?"

"N-No.. I am fine, thank you for catching me..." I look him in the eye and the coldness he once showed me is gone, he still acts coldly towards me, but his eyes aren't anymore. 

"If it wasn't for you Hyuk she would have fallen."  Ryeowook laughs out of relieve and Hyukjae lets me go, he must have realized that he has been holding on to long. We create more distance between us and I thank him again. He doesn't look at me and walks off quickly. 

 

"Are you two decorating the three?  Looks beautiful" 

Oppa... You are back!"  I run to Jungsoo and he lifts me up, I wrap my legs around him and he twirls around. I really missed him, he went away for some business and I stayed here. I can feel that my heart starts to beat faster, I quickly unwrap my legs and stand back on the ground.

"I have missed you." He gives me a back hug and I smile "I missed you too" 

"I love how you decorated the three. " He lets go of me and walks closer to the three to see it up close. 

"Come, I have an other surprise for you." I stretch out my hand he grabs it with a smile. 

"An other surprise, well..." He winks at me and I smile. That silly. We walk to our bedroom and it is quite a long walk, this house is really to big for words. Everyone has his own room and all, but we have our own floor. 

"Okay... Are you ready?" I look at Jungsoo and he is so excited he nods and I tell him to close his eyes, he closes them, I open the door and I let him walk inside.
When he is in the middel of the room I tell him that he can look and his  mouth falls open. 

I decorated everything and it looks amazing,  I set up a three, with only wite balls and our entire room looks amazing. just like Christmas. 

 

"You did this?" He looks around and looks with disbelieve at me.

"I did..." I smile at him and he comes running towards me, lifts me up and holds me tight.

"Where have you been all my life? " I chuckle, but he looks me straight in the eyes. "Promise me, that this, us, is for ever. That you won't go." 

I look at him and he is serious about this. I...

"I promise..." He smiles at me and he hugs me again.

I look at myself in the mirror, what am I doing?.... Who am I?

 

"Are you sure that no one has to go with you? I can go with you, or Hyukjae."

"Jungsoo... I will be fine. Don't worry, I will just by some grocery and look around and come back okay?"

"Okay.. Here are my car keys. come back quickly okay."

"Okay~ " I give him a kiss and put on my heals and my coat. I look at him one more time and he really looks worried. I start to walk away, but I can see that he is still looking and more of the boys have gathered to look at me. I wave awkwardly and walk on, I quickly get in the car and ride off.

 

"Where are  you?" Hailey is on the phone and I am nervous for meeting her. What if John is with her? What if the boys find out?

"I am at a restaurant, I will send you the address, you should do some shopping first. I will call you when you should come." She hangs up and I indeed get the address and it is around a market. Well at least I get the chance to buy some fruit. 

I arrive at the place and go to the market. The food looks delicious and I buy as much as I can carry. While doing shopping I can see that some people recognize me, the boys are well know in Korea for being a mob, but they are loved. They don't do violence things and try to help as much as they can and to entertain and that is why the media loves them. My phone beeps and Hailey texted me instead of calling. I quickly go back to the car, but the groceries in and walk to the restaurant. I am nervous, I haven't seen them in a long time and I know that they are expecting some information from me. Walking in I can see Hailey immediately and John as well. I look to the ground, I really didn't want to see him. I walk to them and I can see that John is looking at me with open mouth. 

"Bo..." He tries to say something, but he can't... I give Hailey a big hug and sit down. Someone comes to take our orders and we order something to eat. I look at John and he is still just staring. 

"How have you guys been?" The food arrived quickly and I start eating.

"Good good, I am happy to see you again. How have you been?" Hailey is the only one that answers and John just nods.

"Good, yes I am also well. Everything is going great."

"Do you have any information for us." John finaly speaks up and looks eager at me, I let out a sigh. Is he serious?

"Are you serious?"

"Yes that is why you are there, the sooner you have information the sooner you can come back to us, to me..." He tries to hold my hand, but I pull my hand quickly away.

"I will need more time for that, they trust me ,but not enough to share anything for business. The only thing I know is that they are at the moment not closing any deals." I continue eating and I can see that they are looking disappointed at me.

"Bo you haven't really given us any information for the past 6 to 7 months. If this isn't working maybe you should just come home." They are looking serious at me and I start to panic, I don't want to leave Jungsoo.

"No, I am sure that I am able to get some information." 

The rest of the dinner they tell me what to look for where and how to get it and after we are done eating we all get up to leave. Hailey walks up to me to give me an hug and walks off first. I am left here with John and he is staring again. 

"Can I walk you to your car?" I nod and we start to walk. 

"If they ask who we are, you should say that we are your old business partners." I look at him and he continues "We are staying here, so we will be seeing each other more often."

"John. Is the only thing that you can talk about work? Is it that hard to ask me how I am doing? " I look at him angry and looks flustered.

"I just don't know how and you seem just different, not the girl I fell in love with 7 months ago." 

"I am not different. I am still the same, you just haven't seen me every single day for 7 months straight. But still it isn't hard to ask, it isn't much that I aks of you." I am starting to get mad and he looks apologizing to me.

"I am sorry, I know that I still have a lot to learn as a boyfriend, but I promise when you come back, I will be the best boyfriend ever." I tries to pull me into a hug, but I avoid his arms and I feel someone else pulling me away from John.

"Hyukjae? " Hyukjae is standing in front of me and he looks pissed.

"I think that this lady isn't pleased with you trying to touch her. You better leave." He stands in front of me and I can see that John is getting angry but he is also scared at the same time.

"Fine, I will go. I will see you later Emilia." He quickly walks away and Hyukjae stares at him until he is out of sight.

 

"Em...." He turns to me and he looks angry at me. "who is he? Why are you two meeting up? weren't you getting some grocery? " My eyes widen and he still looks angry at me, he thinks I have relationship with John.... What is true, but this could turn out in a lot of trouble.

"Let's go." Hyuk takes the keys out of my hand and gets in the drives seat. I get in the car and the whole ride we don't say a word to each other. I look over to Hyukjae, but instead of helping me out the car or saying anything, he gets out of the car and walks to the door. I can't believe this...he is acting cold to me again, he has turned back into the cold guy he was before....

I get out of the car and grab the groceries I bought, I can hardly carry it and when I walk inside the kitchen with all of these bags I can see all of the boys and the come up to me immediately to help me. I look at Hyukjae and he looks surprised at the bags and then back to me. I can feel that I am at the brink of crying but he still looks cold at me. And that doesn't really help. I turn away and blink my tears away. no...I am not going to cry.

I start to put all the grocery away and everyone is helping me expect Hyukjae, I see him staring at me, but when he notices that I caught him staring he looks at me for a few seconds and then walks away. I look in his direction for some seconds, but then Kyuhyun asks me where to put something and I focus back on the grocery and only steal some glances in the direction that he left in.

"You did a lot of groceries Jagi" Jungsoo wraps his arms around me and I smile at him 

"I did." I wurm myself out of his arms and continue putting away the groceries and I can see that everyone is staring at me surprised even Jungsoo. I look in the mirror at me and when I see that he is walking up to me, I quickly walk away and walk out of the kitchen. I can feel the eyes burning my back and I start to walk harder. 

 

I walk in the garden and sit down on some rocks. I don't know what to do anymore.Seeing John today  made me realize that I have a life. A real life, not a made up life. What am I to do? I have made  vow to help my country and working for Interpol is amazing, but... Betraying Jungsoo....that is maybe the hardest thing to do, I really like him even thinking of him makes my heart go harder. I lay my hand on my chest and I can feel it bonking through my chest, but then I fend myself thinking of Hyukjae. Seeing him walk away, seeing him being cold to me...That really hurts me, I don't want him to hate me. I think about his lips.... oohh his lips... I open my eyes again, I shouldn't think like this. I get up and start to walk back, I walk up to someone and that makes me trip.

"Watch were you walk" I recognize the voice immediately.  I look up and Hyukjae is holding me up. He let's me go and walks on. I turn around, but I don't know what to say. 

"I don't know what that guy is to you, but... You can't have everyone." He looks me straight in the eye and he looks hurt.

"Wh-" He walks away even before I get to ask him what he means. What is going on? Is he telling me to choose? Choose, but between what or who?