End

Pain

Everyone scramble to look that who got the number 1 in school. KIM HYUNA. She so smart. I am proud of her. One of them....

"Wow! KIM HYUNA number 1. KIM YOONA number 194??! Is that Yoona is her real sister? Such a failure sister".

I heard it. My friends got a great results than me. Taehyung patted my shoulders "It's okay...". I just smile bitterly. "Hi stupid" "Hi fools" "Stupid sister" "number 1 and number 194??". I heard it everywhere when i walked with all my friend."Ya! Number 194 is okay too?!!" Taehyung tried to calm down the situation but....

" Okay you said? I know this is our friend, but when i think about this all time. I think I and You, Kim Yoona can't be friend. B'cause you're too stupid and no profit i be your friend. So.. this is our last met and friend. Bye...." Everyone clapped their hands when Bo Young said like that. "Fool always fool....!!". They said and throw an eggs to me and sour milk.

"Ya!!!!!!!!!(Scream) Park Bo Young! If you don't want to friend with her, just go away" Taehyung said. Bo Young nod and left. They continue throw that to me but Taehyung hug me and blocked me. 

When arrived home...Appa wait for HER.

"Hyuna... How??"

"I got number 1. She number 194."

"Such a failure. Hyuna let's eat. This night i am not at home. So take care of yourself. Let's eat.( He bring her eat)"

He feed Hyuna while i just looking at them. I ignore them and handgrip. When father not at home, Hyuna wanted to go out. 

"Where are you going?" - I asked her

"Enjoy" - She reply shortly

"For?"

"Are you stupid? I got number 1. So, can't i go enjoy?". I said no strongly. But, she kept push me until i accidently slapped her. She felt angry and push me until i fell.

"Just go die!"- I said to Hyuna.

School: Taehyung asked me to meet him. I meet him under the tree. "Yoona.... I actually want to say this. I don't care you got 194...or 195.. or something else. You know we're friend but can i asked you... that can you be my............" Taehyung stutter. I patted his shoulder until he shocked then said " My girlfriend!" I am shocked. Suddenly, my chest feel so pain. The pain spread everywhere. Taehyung hold me. "Ahh....." I feel so painful then faint. He brought me to the rest room and go class. After class, he want to see me but i'm dissappeared. I go to hospital because i felt weird. That pain not just a pain but i don't know why it is so painful!

Doctor checked me and said...

"Yoona, I hope you strong. You had a cancer. A cancer.The cancer had spread everywhere."

I cried.."Doctor.. What stage?"

"Stage 3"

I cried strongly. "Thank you doctor". I go out and cried. I know the pain is not just a pain. That's a pain that can kill us.

I arrived home. Hyuna was studying. I am proud of her and i want to be just like her before i die. Start that day, i studied so hard. Everyone felt weird with me. Taehyung and Bo Young help me although Bo Young don't want to friend with me. My hair kept fall. Day by day... I'm getting thin like a skeleton and day by day i am getting a treatment. At school, i wear wig while at home a wear a scarf. An Exam is around the corner, so my friend and i studied hard. Also my sister, Hyuna.

After the results appear, everyone shocked and look at me. What? Number 194 go to number 1? Miracle?? Hyuna ignore me.

My friend and i go to my house to celebrate my miracle results. " Appa.." I gave the result to my father. My father happy and cried. Hyuna feel angry and push me then pull my hair. Suddenly, they all know that. I am bald. Everyone shocked.

"Yoona..... Why you did not told us??" Taehyung and Bo Young said while crying.

"Sister...." Hyuna cried suddenly.

"Daughter...". I don't know why are they crying. They did not took care of me. Now, they crying. "It's okay.." I said to them.

"Yoona, I'm sorry for all my mistakes. Please, give me time to guard you. Please." Hyuna cried annd hug me. I just nod it.

"Me too." Appa, Taehyung and Bo Young said that.

They all hug me and apologize then cry.

Tomorrow morning: Hyuna make me for me a porridge and want to feed me. Before that, she wake me up. "Yoona...Yoonaa... i make for you a porridge.. Get up, let's eat... Yoona...Yoonaa...Sister...". Hyuna wake me up many times. "Appa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Yoona!!!!!" Hyuna scream when she touch my chest. She push me many times. "Yoona get up, Yoona!! You said you want to give me time.. Please!!". Hyuna cried heavily. They go to the hospital and doctor confirmed and she died. 

Since that day, Hyuna always moody. And since that day, she learned how to appreaciate someone. While Taehyung, always want to find a girl just like KIM YOONA. A simple girl. Bo Young, she always want to be a friend with everyone and always love a friendship.

Fools or smart they are. Appreciate them before you regret it especially with your family. Love Them.

THE END <<