Meet

Fall in love with Oh Sehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author P.O.V

When Anna got off the bus she went straight to her locker, to get ready for class. Anna got all the things that she needs and put it in the classroom. While Anna was planning to wait out side for Hana, there was a guy that bumped into her.

Then Anna looked up at him, and he had a very cold face. "Say sorry!" Anna half shouted. "NO!" Sehun replied. Sehun was about to turn the other way to walk to the office to get his timetable, but Anna grabbed his wrist. "Say sorry." "NO! What is the word NO that you don't get." Than Sehun waked towards the school office. "How can someone be so rude like that?" Anna whispered to herself.

Anna waited for Hana at the school gate and told her everything what just happen, between her and Sehun. "TINNNNG TINNNNG TINNNNG" The bell rings, Anna and Hana quickly rush to class. Anna was sitting next to Hana, waiting for Mrs Park. After Mrs Park marked the roll, the school officer came in the class.

Anna P.O.V

After Mrs Park mares the roll, our school officer announce that there are a new student in our class. I turn over to the new student, and he introduced himself. "Hi, I am Oh Sehun." All the girls were screaming because how handsome he was, but I just think that he just look the same as all the boys. That...Sehun guy looked around the class still standing near the door, and suddenly looked at me, than Mrs Park told him to take a sit next to Hyun Kyung since no one is sitting there.

Au

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter