Mr. Tour Guide

Love Note

b31ED6S.jpg

THE BELL RANG....

Myungsoo just stayed at the room,feeling lonely.

Soojung suddenly went in front of us and ask something from us.

"Can anyone tour me around this school?"

The one left in the room are mostly boys,so when they heard about Soojung's request,they immediately raise their hands and volunteer to tour her around.

I would like to tour her but I don't want her manners,Im not in the mood to tour her...

"I will tour you!".Dongwoo volunteered while raising his hands.

The boys became so noisy,look like Soojung can't choose one to tour her around.....until she pointed me.

"You". Soojung said while pointing at me.The boys become silent when Soojung pointed Myungsoo.

"What?Me?".Myungsoo asked,sounding so shocked.

"You tour me around the school".

Why did she chose me?

"Why me?Why not others?".Myungsoo asked like he didn't want to be chosen.

"I only knew you."

The boys became so shocked.

"How come you know him,you just meet him today".Dongwoo said can't believe that Soojung knew Myungsoo.

Soojung ignored Dongwoo's question and pull Myungsoo's arm and went outside the room.As they went out of the room,Soojung let go her hand from Myungsoo.

''Mr.Tour  Guide,can you tour me around?".Soojung said with a beautiful smile.

"Yes ma'am...by the way I will introduce myself first as your tour guide.I am Kim Myungsoo,18 years old.I'll be your tourist guide for today".Myungsoo aid with full of confidence.

"Not only for today...everyday!"Soojung happily said...and we both laugh

"But I will only tour you today".Myungsoo said with a laugh

"Okay...fine"Soojung smiled

Myungsoo started to take Soojung to the clinic first,he said something about the wonderful clinic.

"Clinic,this is where we go when we got sick,nurses and doctors took care of us and gave us medicine,the staffs here are very friendly too".Soojung listen to Myungsoo attentively .

After the clinic ,the next spot that they will go is the library,they went inside the library.Myungsoo passes by the bookshelves and Soojung followed him.

"This is the Science section, In this book you will learn about earth,volcanoes,etc.'' Myungsoo said while handling a book.

They pass in another bookshelve, Myungsoo get a book and explain again...

"This book, you will learn algebra here, this book section is Math Section" Myungsoo explained.

SooJung suddenly laugh...

"Why are you laughing?"

"You're so serious in tour guiding me". Soojung said jokingly.

"I should be serious so that you will enjoy it...haha"

"We should to another spot here." Myungsoo said.

They went to the gym, basketball court, canteen and etc. and lastly they went to the school park.

"In this school park, this is where friends chat, lovers date, this is where you can relax and let your stress out because of the very fresh air here". Myungsoo said.

"Can we sit here for awhile?" Soojung said pointing the bench.

"Do you have problem?" Myungsoo asked looking at Soojung.

"Ahh...nope, I just want to feel the fresh air." Soojung said with a smile.

They stayed in the park at longer time while feeling the fresh air...

"I should go, my father is here now.Oh by the way, sorry about yesterday...I was just not in my mood." Soojung said and waved at Myungsoo.

"Oh it's alright...bye." Myungsoo said waving back at Soojung.

Myungsoo sitted there for awhile to feel more the fresh air...After awhile, he went home.

Myungsoo arrive at home.He get his gift from Sungjong in his bag and then removed the gift wrapper of the gift...

"Wow, he really put it in a frame." Myungsoo jokingly said.

He hang the frame in his room beside his drawing and then lay down the bed...

"Wooo...it's a nice day." Myungsoo closed his eyes and smiled.