Final

Mistlefoe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Final
Mistlefoe by majesticricebowl

 

"Tomorrow is Christmas! I'll be everyone's present!" the orange-haired boy grinned with glee.  Sure, it might be another lame excuse for Jimin not to get s any presents, but as for the guys, they couldn't be more elated.  Especially the ones who wanted Jimin to kiss them. Or should I say, all of them.

The morning started off... rather disturbing. Four boys quietly stared at the orange latter sleeping soundly under the white covers, breathing simultaneously. What wouldn't be any weirder than that? Soft whispers and giggles are being exchanged around the bed, still about the poor latter who, unfortunately, isn't present in the conversation. A loud snort coming from one of the erted boys finally made the sleeping angel jump, and as the orange-hair boy rubbed his eyes, it surely wasn't a sight he wanted to witness this early in the morning.

"What are you guys doing- oh my god, how much mistletoe are around me?!" the boy screamed. Taehyung, who was oh so frighteningly close, gave a boxy smile and replied, "Exactly ninety-five!"

Hoseok, who was unsurprisingly in the situation, placed a leaf on his messy brown hair and puckered his lips. "Good morning Jiminnie! Now give Hobi-hyung a kiss!" Of course, the unamused boy kicked the older off the bed without hesitation and glanced back at the others. Jungkook clicked his tongue at the man who was now on the floor.

"Why would Jimin give you a kiss first, hyung? Obviously he'd kiss me first. I'm the maknae!"

Taehyung snarled and retorted, "And your point is? I'm his best friend, of course I'd come first!"

"YOU WANNA FIGHT, TAEHYUNG?!"

Hoseok, from the floor chanted, "Fight, fight, fight!"

While the childish boys quarreled and shoved each other on one side of the bed, Jin, who was shockingly in the situation, grinned. “Good morning Jimin.” The confused boy stared at the pretty hyung. No attempt to kiss? No gimmicks?

“I'm sure they're causing a quite a mess aren't they? I'll clean it up for you later. Now come on, let's leave while we can,” Jin offered a hand. Jimin, still suspicious of the older man, slowly grabbed his warm hand, carefully getting off the bed. Both tip-toed out of the bedroom; it only took a matter of seconds before the erted boys were locked in the room.

"Jiminnie, let us out, I'm sorry!" they all whined behind the wood. Jimin sighed and leaned on the door, only to feel the banging of their fists against his head.

“Ow...” Jimin blinked and massaged his temples.

"Jimin, are you alright?" Jin patted the back of his head. "Aish, they're so noisy aren't they?"

The boy made a fake whimper and frowned, "Why were you there in the first place, hyung?"

"I knew those boys were going to cause trouble," Jin glanced back at the younger and chuckled, "This is the thanks I get for saving you?" he joked.

The boy's eyes lit up and he smiled back. "Sorry hyung, thank you," the orange-hair latter replied as he planted a soft peck on his cheek. And how dare the boy wink at the older while he skipped away to the bathroom. Before closing the door, he looked back with a smug grin.

"You have something in your hair."

Still dumbfounded and pink, the older brushed his head, finding three mistletoe leaves between the strands of his hair. All Jin could do next was giggle.

"No fair, hyung! Why did he kiss YOU first?" Jungkook whined. Three pouty boys, now in the living room, weren't too happy to hear the news of Jin receiving the best gift known to humanity. Two sleepy rappers stumbled upon the conversation as Taehyung started to complain.

Hissing at the smiling older boy, Taehyung growled, "I'm his best friend and he didn't kiss ME first?!"

Jungkook cackled, "And your point is? I'm the maknae and he loves ME the most!"

"YOU WANNA FIGHT, JEON JUNGKOOK?!"

"Not again…"

"Who kissed who?" Namjoon interrupted, now fully awake and inquisitive to the conflict.

"What did you do this time, Jin?" Yoongi yawned. Awake because of the childish boys' shenanigans, he wasn't in a better mood than Namjoon.

"Hmmm, I'm not sure if you want me to answer that Yoongiiiii," Jin sang in a high tone. "But if you must know, our dear Jiminnie had kissed me!"

The boys gagged and shivered. "Eughh, you don't need to remind us. That was disgusting enough," Hoseok coughed.

Yoongi's face turned sour. It wasn't obvious right? Of course everyone wanted a kiss from an angel. And that angel had to be Jimin. So what now? The mint green-haired boy eyed the others sitting around the coffee table. All of them glanced at one another, as if conversations can be held through eye-contact.

Taehyung, finally breaking the silence, called out, "We all must receive a gift from an angel today, and that gift will be a kiss!" The members leaned in closer, intrigued. "You may help others if you wish, however-" he paused, "A Park Jimin kiss must be received under a leaf of mistletoe! Are you in?!"

Everyone in the living room chanted and whooped, approving the game's rules.

The 95-liner slammed his fists onto the table. "Let Mistlefoe begin!"

"Mistlefoe?" Jimin questioned, the other 95-liner awkwardly stepped into the room.

They all returned back to whatever they were doing, leaving a confused orange-haired boy standing by the doorway.

"Jimin, will you help me with this?" Jin called from the kitchen. He still wanted more from the little latter, being greedy, if he should call it. Taping a few leaves on the cupboards, fridge, and the stove hood, they could be mistaken for regular Christmas decorations rather than mistletoes.

Cutting a few strawberries for a holiday-themed cake he was currently making, he slid a few slices into the glass bowl, and plopped one in his mouth. He knew Jimin couldn't resist the sweet fruit, so what better way to earn a kiss from the boy than this?

Jimin popped his head by the fridge, wide-eyed. Jin, who was now currently whipping the cake batter, saw the boy was casually lurking behind the taller man. Sensing the boy breathing behind him, Jin gave a small smirk to himself. He knew the boy would try to scare him or do something dopey. Just as he envisioned, the boy gripped his shoulders giving a small squeal, then turned to see the disappointed look on the boy's face.

"Hyungggggg, I thought you'd be scared," he pouted. Jin couldn't help but coo at the short boy, using his free hand to pinch Jimin's cheeks. The child is too precious for this world.

"Can puree the strawberries while I mix the icing?"

Jimin nodded and immediately went to work. Watching the boy mash the red fruit with a fork, Jin waited until the perfect moment to land a kiss on the latter's forehead. Well, that would've work if Jin didn't accidentally spill half of the icing on the counter.

"Ah crap," he muttered. Jin expected the orange-haired boy to for such a simple mistake. But nothing happened. Jin peeked over at his shoulder, only to see Jimin gazing into his eyes, smiling.

"It’s okay, hyung. I'll help you make it again," he grinned once more. Oh, how Jin wanted to melt at that very spot.

"Ah, thank you Jimin. I don't know what I would do without you," he blushed.

Jimin leaned closer to the taller man, tilting his head a little. "You have something on your face, Jin."

"Hmm?"

"Yup! Right here-" replied Jimin, leaving quick peck on his cheek. Jin nearly froze, as the boy covered his face with more kisses.

"And here, here, oh and I can't forget here," finally leaving a soft kiss on his lips.

Jimin beamed, satisfied with his act, as Jin’s face flushed an even deeper shade of red. He turned to the boy and gave him a small smirk.

"You have something on your face too."

"I do?"

"Mhm, here-" he answered, returning a kiss on the cheek.

The boy pouted, "Don't I have something here?" he pointed to his plump lips. Jin shook his head, attempting to tease the younger.

"Nope, I'll give you more if you'd help me make the icing again," he glanced toward the boy, giving him a wink.

"Hmph, fine then," Jimin pouted again.

What Jimin didn't expect was that Jin caught him off-guard, finally kissing the latter on the lips.

Nobody expected Jin to be this greedy. The other members eyed the older as he walked past the small dining room. Jin caught the boys' intense stares and returned a smug grin.

"Better step it up guys or I’ll win this game. And Jimin will forever be my prize," he hummed.

Jungkook scoffed as the older walked away. The maknae has a plan.  

Jungkook quickly rushed into the room he shared with Namjoon, making sure no one was behind him. Slowly opening his clothes drawer, he checked to see if his secret stash was still there. Quickly rummaging through the oversized plain t-shirts, his fingers hit something. There it was. He was glad the room was always messy, or else Namjoon would've found what he was hiding this whole time.

Grabbing only a certain box of his precious goodies, he let out a small giggle, knowing how well his plan will work out.

"Jungkook? What are you doing?" His roommate had to enter at the worst time possible. He spun to face Namjoon, who was as curious as ever to see what was in his drawer. Please don't ask, please don't ask.

"Why do you have boxes of pepero in your drawer?"

Abort mission!

Only taking 3 seconds to grab all the boxes out of the drawer and stuffing a few under his shirt, he ran towards the door.

"Every man for himself, Namjoon-hyung!" he screamed as he kicked open the door with his foot.

A few seconds later, Yoongi came into the room asking Namjoon why a certain maknae is runni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter