Flashback

Remember 1200
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2006~~~ XOXO high school

"Oppa!! oppa! Chanyeol oppa,saranghae!!"

"Oppa! I have baked these chocolates myself. Saranghae oppa!"

"Oppa! I bought this expensive just for you!!"

The girls start surround me like a group of bees as I put my first step on this school's land.  As usual I smiled and give some waves to them. I just cant effort myself to ignored them as they have give me such a great love. I straight toward my locker to pickup some Calculus books as it is the first period of the day. I close the locker quitely and suddenly....

 "Yah you Park Chanyeol, how dare you leave me sleeping at the streets after I have gave you my precious Science notes!!!!" Waahhhhh. Sandara Park's volcano has explode! Before I start to make any step to run, my necktie has been daubed and pulled.  Before that, I should intro this crazy woman. Her name is Sandara Park. We have been friends for over 14 years old since we are 3 years old. She is the only daughter of the great Golden Crown group. We be friends because my father is driver for ther family. Her parents are very strict especially her father that I think as a Kung Fu master from the acient. We know everything about each other and sometimes we slept together at the library. People around us always mistaken us as a couple before but since this crazy girl has announced that she and the great Kwon jiyong or better known as G-dragon has been dating, they just think us as more than friend but neither a couple.

"I am sorry, your majesty. Please forgive your knight for his wrongdoings." I tried to beg her with my cute puppy face but it seems its hard to convince the mighty princess." " Yah, you know how ashamed I am? All the people might thinks me such a begglar or crazy person that no one cares. I'm lucky that your ffather came picked up me or else you won't see me in this school." She tries to smack down but luckily because of this standing figures of us, she tries to put an act as the elegant and well-mannered girl. How fake!  Yah Sandara Park!  you can replace  Song Hye kyo in Decsendant of the sun with your acting!

"Owh jiyong-ah. How are you?"  That crazy girl ask politely as her BELOVED boyfriend stand in front of us with a sort of smile

"I'm fine. What are you two doing? And Sandara Park where are you going last night?" He asks like he is the father. I just rolled my eyes as I show my disgust toward him.

"Just go drink with this Happy Virus. Jiyong-ah, I tried to call you yesterday but you don't pick up. Were you bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter