Letter to You Both

Letter to You Both

To The Two I Love the Most,

I am holding out for that day when this pain I am feeling becomes nothing more than a bad memory. It's not that I hate you, or won't forgive you, the pain is just too overbearing. 

I forgave, but forgetting your actions is something entirely different.

I really do hope you are happy with him. Honestly.

I don't support what you did, but I was willing to work through it with you. You simply were too stuck on yourself to work with me.

I love you more than you realize, more than I even realized until it was too late. You had started straying from me and found yourself feeling something for him.

You are not solely at fault.

Yet, you can not shove the blame on me. 

He is not the one to pin this on either.

All is forgiven, but I am not ready to face you. Either of you.

We were friends long before we became a couple. He is my one and only brother. I love you both, but I need my time. I need my space. 

With that being said I will contact you when I return. I promise to both of you that I will come back. I'm not easy to get rid of.

And so, until I do return (and even then) do me this favor, please.

Minho, take care of my baby brother.

Taeminnie, don't be stupid with your love.

Until the day when I can face you again and smile whole heartedly.

I'm sorry, and I love you.

Sincerely,

Lee Jinki

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

mmkay~ This probably more of a drabble than a oneshot... but.... I'm the author so... X-P heehee~ ^-^

~BaiLingLing <3