Happily ever after

Christmas Secret

Warning! This story involves only a little bit of violence and blood. Do not read if you're sensitive of blood and violence! You have been warned.

*Your P.O.V* *Christmas Eve*

You were at the high school's winter ball. Everything in the sports hall was covered in white and icy blue. Fake snowflakes were mortgaged on the walls and some of them were hanging from the ceiling, they were beautiful and they gleamed like stars in the black night sky. Lights were dim and little dots were moving slowly on the floor and walls. Some of the students were dancing on a dancing floor and some were standing next to the dancing floor. And the others who were not dancing or standing, they were sitting on the benches or eating from the tables full of different fancy foods and fancy snacks. In reality, they were far from fancy, they were just normal foods from a market near the high school.

You belYonged to that group that was sitting on the benches. You were alone because all your friends were either dancing or they were eating that "fancy" food. You didn't like dancing, not because it made you to look like a fool but because you can't dance. At all. You tried once but it stayed in that count. You glanced at the dancing students. They all looked so happy. You locked eyes with your best friend. She smiled at you and motioned you to come and dance with her. You shook your head with a smile on your face and mouthed her to have fun without you and that you were going home already. She looked sad but she understood you and waved her hand at you. Sorry but I don't want to dance, ever again.. You thought. You looked around the hall and you spotted them. The group of five that you hated. They had bullied you since.. Your first day of high school. You did nothing but breathe and they started hitting you although you did nothing to them.

Thankfully they didn't notice you. You glanced once more the dancing students and you spotted him/her, your love of life since middle school. "Gosh.. (y ub n) is so perfect. Sadly he/she has never noticed me.. Notice me senpai~ Notice meeee" you giggled all by yourself. All of the sudden nature called you and you stood up to go to the toilets.

You went to the toilets and did your needs. As you were washing your hands, the door of the toilets opened and.. (y ub n) stepped in. Your eyes widened. (For clearing, the bathrooms of your school were for girl and boys, no separed bathrooms were. But of course urials were inside a toilet cubicles like toilets were too.) You were staring at him/her.

"What? Is there something on my face that makes you to stare at me so intensively?" (y ub n) asked and checked his/hers face.

"N-n-no.." You blushed. He/she saw you to blush and he/she smirked and that smirk left your legs to go into a jelly. You shut guickly the faucet and literally ran out of the bathroom. What the! (yr n)! What was that!? Seriously!?!?! You cursed in your mind.

"Just when I was thinking about you. And POF! There you are, right in front of me and my mates" you heard that disgusting voice that you didn't want to hear. You slowly turned around to face them. They were all smirking and that smirk was far away from a good one.

"What do you want? I was just leaving to go home" you said and started walking towards the main front door of the high school. You only had walked a few steps before your arm was taken hold of painfully.

"Ouch! Let go of me!" You said in an angry voice and glared at them. They laughed.

"Umm what about no?" One of them said. Two of them walked in front of the main door, blocking your way out.

"We have a little present for you" the one that was holding your arm said and smirked. Your eyes widened.

"No no no, no need to-A a a that hurts!" The one holding you dug hers finger nails into your skin. You started to struggle our of her grip and you succeed. You didn't waste anymore time so you started running away from them as fast as you could. You heard footsteps behind you and you knew that they were right behind you. You almost could feel their breathing on your neck.

You saw a door that lead to the school's rooftop. There was no lock on it so you quickly opened it and ran up the stairs. They were still following you but they were a lot slower runners that you were. You fell down a few times but you managed to get up again and run. Your knees were bleeding a little bit for falling so many times. Finally you were at the top of the stairs and you opened the door to the rooftop. Before closing it you locked it. You were panting heavily. You didn't have you winter jacket on you and it was really cold outside. You slowly squatted and you hissed as your knees were hurting more. You heard shouting from the other side of the door. Luckily you locked it. You smiled victoriously but too soon. The door flied open and your face fell. The five bullies ran towards you.

"No no, please. I did nothing wrong!" You almost yelled. You backed away towards the rooftop's edge.

"Of course you did, you've been looking at (y ub n)! And we don't like that. (y ub n) is ours!" They yelled in unison.

"W-what?" You were confused. You kept backing away from them, but you couldn't go further anymore. Sh*t you cursed in your head. They smirked evilly.

"Well well well, you're trapped. What if we push you away?" The leader of the group said and laughed. Your eyes widened.

"N-no, can't we talk about this? I can move away in another school so you wouldn't see me anymore ever again?" Gosh.. You're better that this (yr n)... You looked them in the eyes as one of them came closer to you.

"That's a sweet proposition but no" one of them said and smiled sweetly at you. That's it. I'll jump off by myself, you all! You thought as you smiled victoriously.

"Bye" you said and jumped down.

!!! You screamed. You fell and fell and you came closer to the ground. But. You didn't hit the hard ground, but something strong and a little bit soft.

"Wh-what?" You looked up and your heart fluttered as your cheeks turned deep red. You saw sad and angry, teary eyes above you. Your love of life had saved your life.

"You could have died! Why did they do this to you?" He/she asked as he/she put you down. You were confused and your legs felt like jelly and your heart hurt like hell.

"I-I-" You tried to say something but you couldn't.

"STOP! DON'T TOUCH (y ub n)!!!" You heard familiar voices yelling at you. You looked up and you saw them still on the rooftop looking down at you. (y ub n) looked up as well and with angry voice he/she started yelling at them. You took this chance to ran away.

~~~

You had ran to the Han River. Your knees and arm hurt but you didn't care. The blood had dried already.

"! I hate them so ing much!" You stomped your foot angrily and you kicked snow around you. After a while you calmed down, but you started crying. You sat down on the snow and you hugged your knees close to your chest. You just cried there.

"Hey (yr n).." You didn't look at him/her. You felt a tug on your arm. You sighed and looked up. (y ub n) was looking at you with a warm smile. "I kicked their asses. They will never again lay a finger on you, I took care of that" he/she said. You kept silent so (y ub n) helped you up. You two walked by the Han River slowly. He/she took a hold on your hand. You blushed and you stopped walking. You didn't let go of his/hers hand. All of the sudden he/she hugged you.

"You know.. I've loved you since I first saw you.." (y ub n) confessed to you. You looked up at him/her.

"W-what??" You said in a suprised tone. He/she looked at you with loving eyes.

"Yes, I've wanted to tell you earlier, but I wasn't sure if you felt the same.. But now I do" (y ub n) smiled at you lovingly. Your eyes widened again and you couldn't say anything. "I love you, (yr n), and I always will. Will you go out with me?" He/she asked you and waited for your answer.

"I-I.. Yes!" You yelled and hugged him/her back. (y ub n) smiled like there was no tomorrow. He/she leaned down, keeping your eyes locked to his/hers. He/she leaned closer and closer.. Until your lips touched. His/her's lips felt so warm and soft. He/she pulled away and you felt sad.

"Let's go and let me to treat your wounds" he/she smiled softly and kissed you again.

"Merry Christmas, baby" he/she said.

"Merry Chrsitmas, love" you smiled sweetly and pecked his/her's cheek.

~~~

Merry Christmas everyone!

Yours, TheBlackButterfly <3