first and last

The Second You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was almost 12am that I hadn't sleep yet because of the revision that have to be done. I stared at the books that were laying on the desk with the little light I had. I could feel that my eyes got watery and hurt a little within every minute. My eyes were probably tired because I hadn't take any nap yet for the entire day and lack of sleep from last night.

Actually I was waiting for my genius boyfriend, Kim Namjoon. I know he was so busy and would reach home in the midnight. Busy with his career. I understand that but I just missed him a lot. I need to see him even a little glimpse would be fine.

As I was thinking about our last time spending together, I suddenly felt lost. I felt dark actually as if the light was turned off. Wait. I just fell asleep. I opened my eyes back with a little gasp in shocked knowing that I fell asleep when I didn't want and should to.

"Oh my.. I should wait for him.."

I groaned while ruffling my hair making it messier than before. So I decided to do my revision while waiting for him in the living room that I picked up a book along to downstairs.

I threw the book on the orange fluffy couch as I plopped myself down onto it too. "Namjoon-ahh~". I helplessly called his name with my eyes shutted. I stared at the thrown book thinking wether I should really do my revision or just waiting for him doing nothing.

I sat down on the mat crossed-legs and gently put the book on the coffee table. I rested my chin on the table as I slowly read all the contents trying to digest all the words. "How can Namjoon be so intelligent just by reading books?". I started to question myself and flipped to the next page. "How..". I was frowning really hard to the long sentences that contain weird words. "What the hell do you want from me?". And I started to curse at the really hard damn question as I read them. "What the fuc..". So the bell interrupted me while I was about to curse again.

I took a peek from the window and saw Namjoon standing still in front of the door. I excitedly marched to the door and opened it. "Hey,honey". I was greeted by that so familiar deep voice and a sweet smile from him. "Hey~ Come in. It's cold outside". I lightly pulled his hand and pushed him inside. There was something strange with him. 'Honey? Since when he's being a sweet gentleman? I thought he's a y-brained boy'.

Why did I get goosebumps when I just realised his hand was colder than usual. Why did he smiled brightly as if he got excited from something? He doesn't smile like this when he gets home from work. He would smile tiredly and plainly.
So I helped him taking off his sweater that my hand brushed against his arm when I was helping him and it felt so cold just like the frozen ice. 'Oh well. Maybe he stayed in the air-cond for a long time but.. Nevermind'. I looked up and caught him staring at me with that awkward yet wide smile.

"Why.. are you smiling like that?". I don't know why did I stutter. "Nothing. You look so beautiful tonight". A little awkward chuckle slipped between my lips as he just kept staring at me with that awkward gaze.

I was walking to other way to hang his sweater when he suddenly said something. "I can't wait to eat you, honey". That sentence totally caught me back. 'Why do he says such things at this time?'. I looked over my shoulder to see him but it was only making me felt a little creepy when I realised he just kept remain at the same spot not even moving any inch with that smile. No smirk or grin.

'That ain't sound y or even tempting'

'Does he really mean that?'

"This is not the right time, Namjoon-ah". I hung his sweater onto the hook then walked around to that young man. "Why don't you go clean yourself first. I will accompany you take your dinner after that". I walked with him to upstairs hand in hand sending him to our room. His palm was not even sweaty. His hand used to be sweaty when he's cold but he didn't and he didn't even shiver in cold.

When he got in the batheroom, I quickly ran downstairs to prepare for his late dinner. Soon I completed that little task when I heard my phone rang noisily in the living room. Before I could answer the call, I took a glance on the screen to see who was it and what a surprise when I realised it was from Namjoon.

'Why would he call me when we're just in a same place?'

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter