Beautiful You

Beautiful You

It was a fine day. You were sitting under a tree being shaded from the sunshine. It was not hot but it was warm and the little winds playing in your hair is a welcoming sensation for your relaxation. You were eyeing the sceneries admiring its beauty when you heard a melody that catches your attention instead. It was a beautiful melody, sweet but not sad. You stand up and followed the music, you were walking the perfect path, perfect greens of grasses and dirt, birds chirping in the background, a gift from Mother Nature.

You were nearing to the melody you can tell because it's getting louder every step that you take. In front of you was a bush not that big and tall but enough to cover the other side from you, you walk straight eyes on the bushes but your hearing sense is still very much concentrated on that sweet melody. You walk a little faster aiming to be near fast enough cause you feel that what you are looking for is on that other side of the bushes.

And true enough. You were merely inches away from the bushes and you’re craning your neck to see a better view in front of you. And there under a narra tree sat beautiful being you ever saw in your life. He was sitting in indian style, his wearing a casual clothes, he has his eyes close hands are busy with the instruments his playing. you stood there watching, nope your staring at him. mesmerize by the beauty. he was slim, slender, have a very pretty face and in your opinion prettier than a girls. you forgot everything your whole attention was on that beautiful being, he was playing the violin with passion, with eyes close and mouth set to a small smile, you smiled to.

you move and never even have the slightest idea why, it seems your body moves on its own, you walk slowly careful not to disturb the pretty one. walking slowly eyes never living the sight, it was just merely meters but you still want to come closer. you don't care about the melody anymore but instead your focus has change, you want to be near him you want to see and touch him up close. it's a meter away but still keep on moving, you don't even wonder why his not opening his eyes and you thought maybe he was being too caught up with his playing that he forgot his surroundings.

you move closer and closer still until it's merely inches away. you feel his warm presence; you feel the air that surrounds him. your face is too close for comfort but you don't care you are staring intently to his face, such a beautiful face created by god, you stared and stared until your lips are too much closer to his but you don't care. you close your eyes while your face travels that merely inches away from his lips when suddenly the music stops, you open your eyes wonder why'd he stop and to your surprise you saw his eyes open but he did not react to your closeness or even shouts in hysterics but instead he looked straight from, you looked at his eyes so pretty you feel like you’re going to be lost in those eyes when suddenly a woman's voice was heard calling the pretty being.

you froze in place, knowing nothing what to do. upon hearing his name being called he turned his face to the direction of the voice. while you remained rooted on the spot, heart beating so fast, breathing fast a little. you heard him call back from the woman's voice and wonder why he did not look at you or even show any signs that he noticed you. Then it dawned on you that something is wrong with this beautiful being, instead remaining on the same spot you walk away, hiding yourself in the bushes and waited for the woman to show herself. and you did not have to wait for long the woman appeared just opposite from you. she was an aged woman with grey hairs, she tide her hair to a ponytail, she has a beautiful smile on her face while walking forward, while the beautiful being did not even stand up or anything but instead remained sitted. you saw the woman crouch down and talk to him and a minute later she helped him stand up, helping him with instrument in hand. and you watched them walk away, watching the woman's hands are on the beautiful being's arm, looks like she was guiding him in walking, heard her stay careful and saw how the beautiful being walked with his walking stick.

and from that day on you never failed to look for him and watched him silently while playing the beautiful melody.