2.

The Teacher

 

 

I sat down infront of her as she placed a pile of paper on the desk. My jaw dropped as the she kept on adding one after another. I looked at her in disbelief.

"Are you sure this is not a punishment? I'd rather have detention than doing this." I said honestly. Ms Jung looked at me with a slightly disappointed face.

"Oh, alright. It's okay if you don't wish to help me. I can ask other people to do it with me." She said while smirking? Is she teasing me? Does she know? I looked away and shook my head.

"That's not what I meant. I just thought you said that I should forget about the detention and help you instead, but I didn't know that you're asking me to help you mark students' paper." I explained. 

"I know I told you to forget about the detention but that doesn't mean that I'd go easy on you." I nodded my head as I pulled my chair nearer to the table and helped her. The next bell rang indicating that it's lunch break. Phew. What a day. Now I know how hard it is to work as a teacher. I marked the last paper as I looked up and saw her typing on laptop. She started fanning herself when the next thing she did, completely took me off guard. She ed her shirt (the first two) , showing her, you know. I started blushing real hard. Pretty sure I looked like a tomato. A human tomato. I looked at the clock and realised that lunch break is going to be over, and I don't want to starve, and I don't want her to starve too. I cleared my throat as she looked at me. 

"L-Lunch break is going to be over soon. I don't think I can survive for another 2 hour without food. Is it alright for me to be dismissed?" I stuttered as my eyes kept going to her chest area. She must have noticed it because when I looked at her, she was smirking at me. I gulped.

"Like what you're seeing? Well, you can go if you want. I can ask someone else to help me. No worries." I clenched my jaw as I'm going to punch whoever that is going to help her. Yep. Definitely jealous. I shook my head as I continued marking. My stomach growled loudly. I sighed heavily. Ms Jung placed something infront of me. I looked up and saw a lunch box. I arched my brow.

"What's this?"

"A lunch box?" She joked. I rolled my eyes.

"I mean, why are you giving it to me?" It was her turn to roll her eyes.

"Not stupid enough to not notice your stomach growling earlier. I'm not a bad person, anyways. As a reward, I'll give you my food." She answered. I was grateful, yes, but I was pretty sure she haven't ate anything at all. I shook my head at her and pushed it towards her.

"No, it's yours. You made it and I know you'd have eaten it if I wasn't here helping you. I don't mind eating. I don't want you to faint in the middle of the lesson. I'd be extremely worried." She looked at me with shock.

"Oh, wow. Nobody has told me that. I mean, whenever I offered my food to students, they'd gladly take it. It's not that I'm complaining but this is a first that someone cared for me." 

'Whenever I offered my food to students, they'd gladly take it? Does she do this all the time? I must have looked stupid. Of course she doesn't like me.' I sighed heavily and my mood just went downhill. I could hear her heels clicking, coming nearer to me. She sat on the desk, her fingers under my chin. I looked at her. No, not her, but her lips. Yep. Her lips. She her lips when she noticed that my attention was on her lips. I gulped as my heart started racing. 

'Is she trying to kill me today? If she is, she's doing a pretty good job.' I thought. 

I snapped and looked at her.

"Ms Jung, - " She placed her fingers on my lips. I started blushing when I realised that I'm actually kissing her fingers. Definitely fangirling after this.

"Call me Jessica when we're alone. Makes me feel old when you call me Ms Jung." She explained. Jessica. Jessica. Jessica. The name repeated in my head as I started to zone out. I snapped out of it when she started caressing my cheeks. It was soothing and I wanted more. I went closer to her hands, wishing that she'd still continue caressing my cheeks, and she did. I closed my eyes as I thought I was going to drift off to sleep. Her fingers started going down to my chin. I opened my eyes and my eyes went wide when her face was exactly infront of my face. I could feel her breath on my face. 

"Do you like me?" She asked as her breath started hitting my nostrils. Strawberry. I couldn't concentrate. It took me a while to realise that she was asking me a question that I've been trying to avoid answering all these while. I gulped as I tried to move away and probably walk away from her but she placed her hands on my shoulder, preventing me from moving. I looked at her, shaking. 

"I-I don't know what you're talking about, Ms -"

"Jessica." I gulped as I nodded.

"I mean, Jessica. I don't know what you're talking about." She smirked as she shook her head.

"Oh, don't play dumb. I'm sure that both of us know what you're talking about." Tears started pooling in my eyes as I started having panic attack. I started getting anxious. I looked up with tears in my eyes. Her look softened as she caressed my cheeks once again, comforting me.

"Are you okay? I know your answer is going to cause trouble but I want to make sure that somewhat you have feelings towards me." She explained. I nodded.

"I-I do like you. Wait, no. I've been falling in love with you ever since you entered the school for the first time 2 years ago. I didn't know if it was for real, considering that I've never fallen for someone older than me, or someone who actually has a career ahead of her. I kind of ignored it at first but as time flew by, I knew for sure that this is not a normal thing. I thought I was going crazy but at the same time, I knew that you wouldn't fall for someone like me. You probably have a husband or maybe a child yourself, I don't know, but you were way out of my league. I-I just don't know." I confessed as I started breaking down infront of her, my face in my hands. I can't believe I just confessed to her. She probably think that I'm disgusting and she might tell the principal about it. Gosh, what was I thinking? I felt her fingers on my chin and the next thing I knew, my lips met her soft lips that tasted like heaven (not literally, but if there is someone out there that taste like heaven, feel free to come and live with me. ;) ) . 

We pulled away from each other after the passionate kiss as our forehead leaned on each other. I stared at her eyes as my heart kept beating. 

"Do you hear that?" I asked. 

"Yeah, your heartbeat is quick." She said while placing her hands on my chest. I gulped as my heart quickened.

"You're making my heart race, and I didn't know you were capable of doing so." I said. She arched her brows and smiled.

"Is that your pickup line for me?" She teased. I blushed and looked away from her. 

"I don't know what you're talking about." 

"Oh, damn right you do." She said as she placed her lips on mine.

 

 

I guess that's it, folks. xD I didn't know whether to make this as a long story or not, but for now, I'll just leave it here, but if some of you guys want a sequel, please comment a plot so I can have some sort of idea. :) Thanks for stopping by, and have a nice day ahead. :)

>H.