*ChanBaek* Fan Fictions Piss Me Off

EXO Ships

Title: Fan Fictions Piss Me Off

Rating: Pg-15 Cuss words ahead like a lot.

Pairing: Chanyeol/Baekhyun

Side Pair(s): Minseok/Jongdae
Yixing/Junmyeon
Kyungsoo/Jongin
Oc/Bom

Genre/Warning: Crack Fluffish? LANGUAGE DAMN feels fangirl feels

Word Count: 2,539

Summary: Baekhyun never wanted to have his fan fiction moment. He was hoping it was more like the proposing part not where the evil witch comes in...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"NO YOU LITTLE SHI- OH MY GOD JUST APOLOGIZE! DON'T TALK TO THAT !" Baekhyun screamed at breakfast in the cafeteria. "Reading Fanfictions again?" Jongdae asked fellow bottom friend. "Yes like I don't understand how  Choi Minho could be so stupid I swear!" he slammed his phone down. "You mean fanfic Choi Minho. Don't talk about my bias" Junmyeon warned sitting down with them. "But he got in a argument with Kibum and the first thing he does is talk with the that wants to break them up!" Baekhyun cried. "It's just a story Baek calm your " Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. "What if the same thing happened to your poor bias" Baekhyun asked. "My Taeminie" Kyungsoo gasped placing his hand near his heart. "What's with all the commotion early in the morning?" Yixing asked sitting next to his boyfriend Junmyeon. "We could hear you guys from the line" Minseok teased sitting down followed by Jongdae moving to sit on his lap. "Baek is going on about fanfics again" Junmyeon sighed. "Wow this is like the fourth time this week. And its tuesday" Minseok laughed. "You guys don't understand! Where's my giant? And the other tall motherers?" Baekhyun asked. "We have arrived with food!" Sehun called out dumping a bag of snacks in the table. "Hi babe" Jongin sat down next to Kyungsoo and pecked his lips. "Yeol did you bring me what I asked?" Baekhyun sweetly asked. A small tub of Ice cream was placed in front of him. "Thanks! Love you" The taller sat next to his boyfriend and pulled him closer by his waist. "Hey fellow homouals whats up with the ice cream?" Jocelyn sat down next to Sehun. "Baekhyun's in one of his moods" Junmyeon answered. "OH MY GOD DID YOU READ THE UPDATE ON THE MINKEY STORY TOO?" She yelled. This caused to Baekhyun to get rilled up and began discussing on how Minho was being a big jerk face.

Mr. Lee's music class was buzzing with excitement after hearing that a new female student had arrived. "Maybe she's hot" Jocelyn shrugged getting her hopes up already. "You have a girlfriend already you hoe chill" Baekhyun snorted. "I'm not gonna go after her I'm just saying!" Jocelyn defensively stated. "Suree" Kyungsoo laughed. "Alright class I'd like you to meet your new classmate" Mr. Lee smiled and a girl walked in. "Hello my name is Kim Taeyeon please treat me well" she bowed innocently. "I don't like her" Jocelyn blurted. "Sixth sense?" Jongdae asked. "Yup got a bad feeling already. Lets just stay away until I can confirm it" Jocelyn glared. Everyone began to whisper about the new girl and she sat away from their group. "Twenty bucks everyone will be all up on her by tomorrow" Jongdae bet. "Fine bet you then" Kyungsoo smiled and shook hands with Jongdae. "Now today class let's finish the song presentations you had to do. Mr. Byun you first" Mr. Lee motioned for the front and Baekhyun walked over there. Baekhyun stood in the front and his friends all gave him thumbs up. "Hello my name is Byun Baekhyun and I will be singing Up & Down by SHINee today" Baek cleared his throat and began to sing.

"Baekhyun oppa you did well today singing you have an amazing voice" Taeyeon came up to him after class. "Oh thank you" Baekhyun slightly bowed. "It must be nice to have such good friends that cheer you on" She smiled. "Cheer? More like embarrass" Baekhyun laughed. "Oppa can I sit with you in lunch? I don't have any friends yet" She pouted and looked down. Baekhyun taking pity allowed her to sit with them and his friends looked shocked after they walked out together. "Traitor" Jocelyn whispered making sure only Baekhyun could hear. "Sorry if we're too loud" He showed her their usual table. "It's fine oppa" the rest sat down eyeing the new girl sitting in Chanyeol's seat. "Hey Baek um whose your friend?" Junmyeon asked. "This is Taeyeon. She's new" Baekhyun explained. "She's in my seat" Chanyeol looked at her. "You can sit here" Taeyeon shoved Baekhyun to the side more and made room for Chanyeol in between her and Jongdae. "Red flag red flag" Jocelyn murmured stabbing her pasta. "Im Kim Taeyeon and you are" she stuck her hand out for Chanyeol to shake. "Park Chanyeol" He simply stated shaking hands. "This is why I'm the only girl here" Jocelyn said into her cup. "So Taeyeon you sing right?" Minseok asked. She just nodded without looking at him because she was too busy staring at Chanyeol. "Do you sing or anything?" she asked Chanyeol. "Eh I prefer rap" He shrugged looking at his french fries. "That's soo cool maybe we should collab!" Sehun spit out his drink and started laughing. Yixing nudged him after everyone was staring. "Oh you were serious?" he asked trying to hide his laugh. "Why is it so funny freshmen?" She snapped. Suddenly Sehun got his face on. "Chanyeol only sings with Baekhyun hyung. They're dating" He challenged. Jocelyn and Jongdae snorted while Junmyeon looked scared they were gonna fight. "Well maybe he should change that" she smirked at Chanyeol and continued to eye him. Everyone kind of had a clue what she meant by that and made Baekhyun's blood boil.

"You want me to beat the out of this ?" 
"No I can handle this"
"Are you sure cause guys cant hit girls. And there's no rule saying a girl can't hit a girl" 
"Yes there is its called the no violence rule" Junmyeon jumped in. Baekhyun, Jocelyn, and Junmyeon had been waiting in Jocelyn's car after school seeing Taeyeon stick to Chanyeol since they had the last class together. "I told you I had a bad feeling. Let me run her over" Jocelyn shrugged. "What? No but We should pay more attention to that" Baekhyun agreed. "Remember the Jung sisters? We should have learned from that already" Junmyeon pointed out. "Ugh don't remind me of those es. I still have a scratch mark from their ugly nails" Jocelyn whined. "Chanyeol!" Baekhyun called and made the giant run towards him to hug him. "Hey let's get going" Baekhyun smiled trying to get away from that evil blondie as fast as possible. "Jocelyn hurry up and start the car." Baekhyun shoved Chanyeol in the back seat and closed the door. "DRIVE WOMAN DRIVE"

"So did you run her over or not?" Sehun asked in their group call. "Junmyeon didn't let me" Jocelyn whined. "We could've went to jail" He reasoned. "Still" Jongdae mumbled. Baekhyun was in his dorm trying to study for his chemistry test. "Do we have a real problem though? Cause she's not match for me. Chanyeol only has eyes for me" Baekhyun asked. "That's right Baekhyun! Be confident" Sehun agreed. "Still Be careful you never know what might happen. You two can crack a little and BAM she might find her way to sneak in through there" Junmyeon advised.

"Are you really angry with me?" Chanyeol asked a week after. "Yes! You didn't do anything about the fact that two guy's were ually harassing me!" Baekhyun huffed taking a seat in their usual breakfast table. "They said you had a nice and body so I agreed!" Chanyeol explained. Baekhyun rolled his eyes and began to eat his pancakes. "Whats got you two fighting?" Jongdae asked sitting in front of Baekhyun. "Ask this drama queen" Chanyeol huffed. "Fine be like that you ing . I'm leaving! Let's go guys" Baekhyun and all the bottoms left the table leaving the tops glaring at Chanyeol. "Why are you taking the children!?" Chanyeol asked. Baekhyun just gave him the finger and walked away. "So queen B tell us your gossip" Jocelyn sat down. "We were at the supermarket. And I was wearing my jogging shorts cause it was hot as balls and these two ugly asses start whispering about my ! It was disgusting then they started changing the topic to my body and Chanyeol thought it was funny and agreed with them. Like excuse me but when your boyfriend is getting hit on by older men you should defend him not be a complete ert too!" Baekhyun explained.

"You should have stood up to them" Yixing sighed after hearing the story. "What no! It was simply a complement! I think oppa was exaggerating!" Taeyeon latched to Chanyeol's side. "See that's exactly how I see it" Chanyeol nodded at her words. "Maybe Baekhyun felt uncomfortable because of the comments" Minseok shrugged. "Oppa loves attention" Taeyeon rolled her eyes. "Yeah Baekhyun does love attention you know how he is a attention seeker sometimes" Chanyeol shrugged. Suddenly the table got quiet and Chanyeol turned to see his boyfriend staring at him through teary eyes. "I didn't know you thought of me like a attention " He sniffed and quickly ran off. "Way to go genius" Jongin shook his head in disappointment. Everyone but Taeyeon and Chanyeol stood up and ran after Baekhyun making sure the smaller was okay. "Jocelyn now I want you to run them over" Baekhyun cried in Sehun's arms. "I'm on it B"

Chanyeol stopped hanging out with them now. They had to move to a new table to sit without the two. "She actually got her way" Kyungsoo scoffed seeing Chanyeol wait for her out her class. "Doesn't matter. If he wants to be with her then I don't care." Baekhyun pointlessly shrugged. The poor boy hadn't had a proper sleep or meal in days because of the two. They walked towards the cafeteria and sat down. "Aren't you gonna eat Baekhyun?" Junmyeon asked the younger. "No hyung I'm fine" Baekhyun sighed leaning on Sehun tiredly. Suddenly Jocelyn stood up. "C'mon Baekhyun don't let this get you down and ruin you. Your more than this! Like Miss A once stated in the history books! I Don't Need A Man! Don't let it show it bothers you! Stop being the fragile little girl that gets hurt by the ! Be a Bad !" She placed her hands on her hips and stared at Baekhyun. "Your right! I'm not gonna be a little weak ! I Don't Need A Man!!" he screamed making the whole cafeteria look at them. Taeyeon smirked and Chanyeol frowned sadly. "Now let's go vandalize some stuff!" Jocelyn got riled up but got pulled back down by Junmyeon. "Hold up. No one is vandalizing anything" Junmyeon pulled both of them who stood up.

Chanyeol, Sehun, and Jocelyn were talking to each other in sixth period after what seemed like a week. "Did he really mean what he said at lunch?" he asked sadly. Jocelyn was still mad so she ignored him while Sehun shrugged. "Hyungs really hurt on what you told him" Sehun sighed. The bell rang and everyone began to pack their stuff. "Don't worry I'll fix it I've been asking Taeyeon for help." The two froze while Chanyeol began to pack his things. Then Jocelyn began to laugh so hard tears started rolling down her cheeks. "A-Are you stupid?! Ah Daebak" she laughed. "What?" Chanyeol asked looking clueless. "Your asking the girl that wants to separate you two for help" she pointed out wiping her smudged make-up. "That is pretty stupid" Sehun agreed. "Wait she's been trying to do that?" he dumbly asked. "I'm sorry Sehun but your gonna have to deal with this mess" Jocelyn got up and walked away. "Am I being stupid or?" Chanyeol asked confused. "You have no idea" Sehun sighed. 

"Why don't you two just talk it out?" Junmyeon asked the shorter male. "Because hyung! I wanna see how much he cares! And I just want to see him beg and say he loves me" Baekhyun laughed evilly. "So immature" Minseok sighed. "I bet Kibum wouldn't treat me like this" Baekhyun sighed. The rest sighed as they watched Baekhyun eat the french fries they stacked in the middle. "What if we get Baekhyun a fake boyfriend!" Jongdae suggested. "That never works out. Chapter 16 of the Jongtae series, Jonghyun pretends to date Onew causing Taemin to crash and lose his memory" Kyungsoo dismissed the idea. "Oh true that one was so angsty I cried for two hours" Baekhyun sighed. "Amnesia doesn't sound so bad actually..." Baek thought. Junmyeon quickly shot down the idea saying it's unlikely. "Let's go trash his house" Yixing shrugged. Suddenly Baekhyun thought of something. "How about I just wait for him to apologize? It seems better like that" The smaller shrugged. "We can't motivate him to do anything without Jocelyn! Where is she?" Jongdae whined. "Girlfriend's house." Jongin showed her Snapchat story of her hugging Bom. "Wait Chanyeol uploaded something" Kyungsoo clicked on the others story and saw him with a huge teddy bear and flowers with a box of candies. The caption read 'I hope you know I will always be by your side B'. "That was 5 minutes ago hurry we need to leave before he gets here" Sehun began to rush everyone out but the doorbell rang. " everyone to the bathroom" Baekhyun shoved all 7 males in his small dorm bathroom. After a few seconds he opened the door to see the giant bear from Chanyeol's snapchat story. "Chanyeol's sorry. Eggyeol didn't think it hurt you so bad. Yeol is also sorry about the attention comment. He didn't mean it, he said he'll give you all the attention you'll ever need" the bear said sadly. "I know its you Yoda. Come in" Baekhyun's heart clenched as he saw his boyfriend look so guilty. The two stepped inside and closed the door. "I'm sorry that I wasn't being a good boyfriend. I didn't know what to do. Since we hardly fight" Chanyeol took both of Baekhyun's hands and looked down at his eyes. "We should have talked things through" Baekhyun sighs looking up at his Yoda. "Yeah. I took bad advice from a witch so I kinda got messed up in the way" Chanyeol laughed. "You finally realized?" Baekhyun teased. "I guess I'm Minho and Your Kibum huh?" Chanyeol kissed the elders head. "Don't remind me of that story the ending was ty" Baekhyun laughed. "Sorry I was being an idiot Bacon" Chanyeol leaned his head on the smallers shoulder. "Stop apologizing eggyeol. It's fine now" Baekhyun ran his hand through his boyfriends soft hair. "I love you" Chanyeol sighed into the others sensitive neck. "I love you too. Stop! That tickles!" Baekhyun giggled as the other kissed his neck. Chanyeol sat On Baekhyun's bed while the elder straddled him. "I really missed you" Chanyeol kissed his jaw. "W-Wait Yeol" Baekhyun glanced at the bathroom door. "No I waited enough" Chanyeol began to bite his neck and leave marks. "HOLD UP LET US LEAVE" The door burst open and the rest spilled out the bathroom. "What the ?" Chanyeol asked. Jongdae had Jocelyn on FaceTime so she could be up to date. "Congrats you two made up from your first fight!" she laughed. "There's more to come" Bom laughed from her side. Chanyeol stared at Baekhyun and decided it was all gonna be worth it.