Butler?!

Butler?!

Mirai was more frustrated than before. This was the third times she got second place. First in Science Fair competition, second in the sport event and the last one was what she currently holding, the trophy for the singing competition. She cannot stand it anymore. She want to take revenge against Ryosuke for making her lost 3 times in the row.

“Yamada...if I get first place during this mid semester test, promise me that you will follow everything I want. No back out, okay?” Mirai was challenging Ryosuke. She felt very confident this time she will win.

“Ii yo…I will follow everything, every order you give me.” Ryosuke just smirked as her. Then he added, “You think you gonna win against me? Think again Ni-san!”


That sentence totally boiled Mirai like an egg. Now, she was very angry. “I will make you pay for it, Ryosuke. Just wait.”

Ryosuke thought that was very brave of her to challenge him like that. “So, what is for me if I win this challenge?” He turned around again before walked to his classroom. “The opposite…I will follow you order. So do we have a deal?”

“Yes…yo.ro.shi.ku…Ni-san!” He teased Mirai again.

She was planning to use every sources she had to make sure she can beat him in this mid test. She already knew that Ryosuke was the best student of the entire school. She also knew that was a very stupid action to start with. But her pride made she did it. Her position was endangered. Everyone will call her ‘Ni-san’ because of her usual defeat to Ryosuke in no time.

----------------

The time of the mid test was finally come. “Shida…are you sure you are ready enough to beat me?” He made fun of her again.

“Of course. I use all of my free time so that I can beat you. So you better get ready.” She replied back.
Both of them entered the exam hall. The exam began after 10 minutes.

----------------

One week later after the test, the result was announced. Mirai speeding her pace to the ranking board.

  1. Shida Mirai
  2. Yamada Ryosuke
  3. Aizawa Mana
  4. ……………….

     

“Yes! I won!” Mirai was running through the hallway to find Ryosuke. But she cannot find him. She even went to the men restroom to look for him. She thought Ryosuke must be really embarrassed because of his first lost since the first year. Lastly she went to the roof top, and saw Ryosuke sleeping there alone.

“Ne…Yamada…wake up. Did you see the ranking board? I won. Serve you right! In your face” Mirai laughed like a crazy man. Suddenly Ryosuke grabbed her hand made her tumbled on top of him. She blushed.

“Souka? Omedetou!” Ryosuke looked like he really didn’t care of his lost.

“Don’t omedetou me. Do you remember our bet? You must fulfil all of my commands.”

“Hai…hai…what do you want? Clean your yard? Buy your groceries ? Walk your cat? As if a cat need a walk..” Ryosuke left a small chuckle, enough for Mirai to hear it.

“I want you to be my butler for a day…Now can you still laugh? Hahahaha...” Mirai laugher now getting louder. She forgot that she still in Ryosuke half embrace.

“Are you crazy?? Butler?!? What sort of order is that? Are you just playing with me?” Ryosuke kept pulling her closer to make their eye met. Leaving about few centimetre apart between their faces.

“Wh-what are you doing? Tomorrow is Saturday. I will wait you at the park near school around 9 o’clock. Don’t be late” Mirai who was very embarrassed at the moment pulled her hand away from Ryosuke and tried to firm herself to said those words. She then walked away left Ryosuke there alone.

“Oii...Shidaaaaaa~”

----------------


“Ohayou gozaimasu…Mirai sama” It was 7.30 a.m. Mirai was still sleeping even though she noticed that was a weird voice who were waking her up. It not her mother or father usual voice. So she opened her eyes and saw Ryosuke there wearing a butler uniform beside her bed.

She was very surpised of it, without notice she was now at the corner of her bed, with the blanket cover almost of her body.Her hand was ready to throw a pillow to Ryosuke. What Ryosuke did totally unexpected.

“Ya-Yamada…what are doing here? At this time? In my house…not to mention..MY ROOM?!? “ Ryosuke just smiled and still played the butler role.

“Mirai sama… what are you talking about? I am Ryosuke. Your butler. Sa… get up now and go to bath. I have prepare you bath. I will prepare your clothes in a minute.”

Ryosuke walked to Mirai’s closet. He tried to pull the lowest drawer made Mirai jumped from her bed to stop Ryosuke. That was her lingerie drawer. “I will make myself. Yo-you wait me down-downstair!!” Mirai still stuttered as she cannot handle the current situation also the handsome ‘Ryosuke butler’ at the same time. This was too much for her. It only 7.40 a.m. for God sake.

“How on earth he get up here?”


----------------


Mirai walked down the stair to the dining table. No sign of mother and father. Where could they be? Today was their day off from works. Totally weird.

“Mirai sama…please have a sit. The breakfast is ready. I hope this suit your taste. Not much in quantity. But very tasty.”

Mirai can see very rare breakfast on the table. Her family was very traditional, they always had rice in the morning. She can see scrambled egg, sausages, fried tomato, hash brown, cheese omelettes and toasts with strawberry. For drink there were, milk, fresh orange and apple juice. Very fancy breakfast.

“Mirai sama…why are you still standing there?” Ryosuke pushed her slowly to the seat.

“You make all of these? Sugoi na…” Mirai praised him.

“Iie..This just a little…what do you want for lunch? Today I’ll fulfil your every wish.”

“That’s a very long time to go. I will think about it later. Let’s eat. Itadakimasu!!” Mirai suddenly thought now was a great chance to start her revenge.

“Jaa Yamada...Will you feed me?” Mirai smirked. She felt a little victory.

“Yes ma’am! But before that, Mirai sama! Don’t call me Yamada today…call me Ryosuke…”

“EH!”

~15 minutes later~
“Come on, one more time, say aaaa~~”

“RYO-SU-KE~!”

“Ngap..-” Ryosuke managed to put the last spoon into Mirai’s mouth while Mirai screaming his name.
Mirai finished her plate of scrambled egg and sausages.

“Mirai sama is a good girl. She finished her meal.” Ryosuke said while patting her head.

“Sou how was it Mirai sama?” Ryosuke still smiled, politely.

Mirai definitely regretted of her action earlier. Even her ears also red by now. It was so embarrassing. She knew Ryosuke totally enjoyed it.


----------------


“Mirai sama… you hair is tangled up! Let me fixed it”
“Mirai sama… let me do you nail!”
“Mirai sama… let me clean your ear!”


Ryosuke totally enjoyed all of this, he can see so many expressions in Mirai’s face that he cannot see at school. Mirai was very cute. Before he can only see Mirai’s angry expression.

Mirai was on his lap. Ryosuke was to clean her ear. He can see that Mirai’s ear still red from embarrassment earlier.

“How’s life a as a Queen? Are you satisfied?”

“Ryo-Ryosuke..th-this is very em-embarassing~~ agh..My ear~”

“Mirai…you really don’t know how to be a flighty kid. You concern too much about others. That’s why you should started learning to be a spoiled girl! You can act spoil whenever you are with me.”

Mirai realized Ryosuke called her name without ‘sama’ , which meant he spoke from his heart.
“If there’s anything you want, don’t hold back! Make sure to tell me.”

Mirai got up from Ryosuke’s lap. She wanted to ask this question from a long time ago.

“Ryosuke…why do you like competing with me very much? Are you hate me that much?”

“What are you saying Baka? Of course because I want your attention. If I do not that first place or anything, you wouldn’t look at me right? Will you notice me? I tried very hard to win against you, you know?”

“But..but… you always good at everything…study, sport, singing…everything..”

“I will do anything to get your heart Mirai…”

“So are you just losing on purpose to me on the mid test? You’re the lowest.”

“Matte Mirai…that’s really you win…I never take for granted every challenge among us. I really glad I lost. I can see the real Mirai that’s no one can’t see.”

“So Mirai…not only for today…can you be my Queen forever?”

Mirai also realized that because of Ryosuke, she was her now. If not for him, she must really still hate studying, made everything half away and many more. She was very thankful to have a rival like him.

“Hai…”

Ryosuke walked to her and hugged her. “From now on, you do not need to make any challenge to make me your butler. I will always be you butler because you are forever my Queen, Mirai!”

Ryosuke kissed her. “So, please enjoy the rest of the day with me, Mirai sama!”

They both laughed.

Owari~~



I love writing about Yamashi.. I think they both are realllyyyyyyyyyyyy cccuuuteee.. Please leave some comment if you are reading. Your comments inspiring me to write more! Yoroshiku~