Oneshot - Mama raised no chicken

Mama raised no chicken

What must one expect when almost grown men get together for a little celebration? They had just won first place in the week’s Music Bank and were not gonna let this pass without a proper night of fun, earlier that evening they had shared dinner with their managers and staff, but now it was about just the seven of them, a little booze and a lot of games.

 

 

Jungkook felt a little left out, but nonetheless, his abilities would always free him from any punishment, so he was okay with that and he could definitely use a laugh at the cost of his drunk hyungs. They had played most of the usual ones you’d see on their variety shows, which were cool, but boring, seeing as they have done it a million times. That until a very tipsy Hoseok suggested something they have never tried before.

 

 

“Gay chicken game?” Jungkook asked borderline confused, he surely had participated in several chicken games before, but none that included the word gay in it. His mind wondered on what that could possibly mean and the imagery on his head could only match his disturbed expression.

 

 

“Yes, when people who are not gay, like us…” Yoongi felt the need to raise a brow at Hoseok’s statement. “Try to kiss, touch or say things to each other that would make them uncomfortable, and whoever chickens out first, loses.” Hoseok looked far too excited for this, like he had some ulterior motive for the sudden suggestion.

 

 

They were all silent for a moment pondering whether this would be a good idea after all. “Let’s do it!” Then Taehyung excitedly said and people were nodding or shrugging somehow agreeing to it, because it did sound fun despite the awkwardness it would bring.

 

“Can I skip this one out? Because, different than you, alcohol would not make me forget any stupid decisions I’d probably take tonight.” Jungkook promptly says, preferring to stand and watch the hilarious disaster this would be.

 

 

“Fine, you choose the teams then, who’s against whom.” Hoseok gave him a task and Jungkook pursed his lips, taking his time in considering the best matches, studying everyone’s faces to see what would be the best strategy.

 

 

Yoongi looked bored as as this surely was not his kind of game, come to think of it, anything that didn’t involve music wasn’t his hyung favorite anyway.

 

 

Jin looked very calm, then again, the eldest never seemed afraid of some skinship.

 

 

Namjoon on the other hand was sweating profusely and Jungkook found it very amusing.

 

 

Tae was grinning from ear to ear, the little devil might have looked shy on camera, thinking back when he and Hoseok shared a kiss, but Jungkook knew better.

 

 

Jimin was just his usual self, eye smile and sunshine presence, he didn’t seem bothered by it as well.

 

 

Now, this one was interesting, Hoseok was shifting in his seat seeming so eager to start the game, and most importantly, he was not discreet at all in hinting Jungkook exactly who he wanted to be paired up with, the maknae then made his decision.

 

 

“Okay, first, Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung.” He pointed to both like shooting a gun.

 

 

“Easy enough.” Jin confidently stated as Namjoon swallowed the lump in his throat.

 

 

“Then… Yoongi hyung and…” Jungkook shifted his fingers between Jimin and Tae and Hoseok almost wanted to jump at the teasing brat, he was so gonna strangle him if he choose to play him. “Tae hyung.” He finished and Hoseok sighed in relief.

 

 

“That leaves Hobi hyung and Jimin-ah.” Oh and Hobi was very happy, winking at his now second favorite dongsaeng.

 

 

“Jimin hyung, you rascall.” And the shorter couldn’t help but complain at the maknae’s lack of respect, trying to hide the flushed cheeks with his sudden fit.

 

 

Namjoon and Jin were pretty much what they would expect, quick and effortless, Jin had no shame in leaning in for a kiss as the younger got redder than a tomato, cursed and screamed “I can’t, I can’t!” running for the nearest empty room to contain his embarrassment as Jin would thank him for his more than easy first round win.

 

 

Seeing the leader struggle brought everyone’s sadistic side and they all laughed till their tummies hurt and Namjoon was back from his little time out. The game was turning out to be quite fun after all, even Yoongi had his share of chuckles and couldn’t wait to see the other’s demise, if he wasn’t the next in line.

 

 

“Let’s get this over with.” He said and stood in front of Taehyung, waiting for something, because sure as hell he wouldn’t be starting anything, but for Tae that was a bit more difficult than he had originally thought about, if this was Jimin or Hoseok it would have been a piece of cake as he was more than used to being more intimate with them, sharing the same room and whatnot, also the wasn’t that big as well. But with his Yoongi hyung he didn’t even know where to start.

 

 

“Hey, if none of you do something, both will lose.” Jungkook pointed out, getting bored at their motionless staring contest.

 

 

Tae then placed a hand on Yoongi’s shoulder and pondered his next move, the elder scrunched his face up and just like on the last time he played the chicken game he purposely got himself out of this situation as well. “Alright, I’m done.” He said giving Taehyung the win.

 

 

Everyone whined at his lack of interest, except Tae who was happy that whoever would pair with him next wasn’t going to be so weird. But now they would move on to what, not only Jungkook, but everyone else thought would be the most interesting part of the game. Hoseok was known as the one who have always been so touchy-touchy with the other members or to never back out of any sort of fanservice, and Jimin wasn’t so far behind being the flirty person he was, so that should be quite the battle.

 

 

Eyes were all over the pair as Hoseok took one step closer to Jimin and the younger smiled that full on, heart melting smile as the other placed his hand on his hip, it felt like watching a tense scene in a movie and their small audience was almost biting their nails off at the amount of glooming in the air.

 

 

“Hey, do you always look so good like that or is it especially for me?” Hoseok asked and Yoongi was already cringing on his second hand embarrassment, the others remained captivated.

 

 

“It’s all for you…” Jimin said lifting a hand to rest on Hoseok’s shoulder. “Do you wanna a piece of me?” Jimin had no shame on his words and Hoseok in his actions pulling him impossibly closer to his body. And it was already too much for his Suga hyung who was finding somewhere to hide, Tae was clapping his hands in contentment and Jungkook grinned largely, Namjoon and Jin were almost reaching Yoongi’s level, but still too entertained to stop.

 

 

“I want all of you.” Hoseok whispered loud enough and hovered over Jimin’s lips so near only air could pass between then. Everyone at the edge of their seats, nervously waiting for the next step, when the shorter man backed away, but before Jungkook could think of booing and declassifying him, he leans in, pressing their mouths together.

 

 

“Holy !” Jungkook says instead, Namjoon is petrified mouth hanging open as Jin covers his own with the palm of his hand, Taehyung shouts and runs around in circles not believing what he sees, and Yoongi was of course long gone.

 

 

And they don’t stop at this, the kiss only deepens, their hands are all over each other’s bodies and Namjoon could swear he saw tongues rolling around and heard someone , so he clears his throat trying to call their attention, but they look completely immersed in their own world and things are long pass the awkward stage.

 

 

“Well, I guess we should leave them alone.” Jin says and he’s already pulling Jungkook, who can’t stop staring at the couple intensely making out in front of them, with him to anywhere but there.

 

 

“What about my turn?” Taehyung complains winning a slap to the back of his head by Namjoon who clearly states they had already won by far and follows Jin trough the hallway dragging the pouting younger along with him, leaving the two behind to solve whatever ual frustration they had boiling up inside, he just hoped he didn’t have to witness anything too inappropriate in the morning.