2/2

Wait, Kim Jiwon is back?

It was already Friday which marked the fifth day since Bobby's arrival. Friday may be everyone's favourite day since Saturday came after Friday, but it wasn't the case for you. Because Physical Education (PE) fell on Friday, and running around the enormous running track got to be your least favourite thing to do. It was the norm for the girls to run and boys to practice basketball since the school was ranked one in that particular sport. 

The day turned more unpleasent since your bestfriend decided to ditch PE to go on a date instead. Considering it was the last class for the day, you didn't want to skip it because you had no where to go, moreover you were considered dead if mum caught you skipping even for one class. However, there was one good news, since Hayi and BI weren't present, Bobby won't be there as well and the idea overjoyed you with excitement.

But that excitement shattered into pieces when your eyes made eye contact with Bobby who was tying his shoelace at the basketball court next to the running track. Bobby put up his hands to wave at you and you tried your best not to ogle at his arm muscle. 'Damn boy looks so fine,' you thought while trying hard to focus on the running. Your shameless thoughts stopped when you tripped over your own two feet which caused you to awkwardly flop on the ground. You could feel the pain on your ankle intensified yet still tried your utmost to stand up hoping that anyone had witnessed the embarrassing scene. 

'Ouch ouch ouch, bloody 'ell. I should really be careful next time I run. This is so embarassing Urgh and Hayi was not here as well,'  you cursed your lack of stability and walked slowly to the infirmary trying not to stess on your already swollen ankle. You heard the sound of footstep approaching and turned around to see Bobby half panting as he reached your location.

"Hey, are you okay?" asked Bobby whom was staring at you with a concerned look making you felt uneasy. 'Is he symphetising me?' you stared at him back with a puzzled expression.

"Nope, but you should leave because I dont like you," you confessed and scanning around making sure no one was witnessing. Huh who were you kidding, you were in the middle of the field while everyone else was either running around or sitting at the benches. You turned to face Bobby who looked doleful and you wondered if you had said something wrong. You felt the guilt creeping in and it showed in your face expression that it made the corner of Bobby's mouth turned upwards.

"Come, let oppa help you," he said, his expression quickly turned into a grin

"Pfft, what do you mean oppa? We are the same age ok Boh-bay. In fact, I am older than you.... by three weeks. So, you are like a baby to me," you explained as a matter of factly.

"Oh, so now I am your baby huh?" he questioned still grinning showing his adorable bunny teeth and charming eye smile. You rolled your eyes ignoring him but weren't capable enough to tolerate the pain to yourself as you muttered 'ouch' under your breath.

"Does it really hurt?" Bobby asked one again with a voice full with concern. 

"Duh," you stated having difficulty to mask the pain.

"Come, let me help you," Bobby informed and you startled when he swiftly lift you up in his arm like you didn't weigh anything. You felt the butterfly in your stomach multipying and felt the heat rose rapidly in your rosy cheeks. You felt even more embarrased upon remembering the amount of ramyun and fried chicken you had during lunch and that caused you to puff your cheeks to hold your breath as if it would help you weigh less.  

"Ah neo mu gwi yeo weo. It makes me want to kiss you when you puff your cheeks that way," Bobby mentioned maintaning his broad smile

"WHAT? ah put me down! Ya Jiwonnie, I will kick you if you dont let me down!" you unpuffed your red cheeks and started kicking your feet mid air warning him to put you on the ground.

"Ha, finally you called me by my name," he shouted brightly and smiled the sweetest smile which would brighten anyone's day before he continued, "seriously though, you should stop fantasizing about me, especially when you are running. And damn girl, you smell good. What shampoo do you use?"

"Yah I was so not fantasizing are you crazy," you stated hitting him on the chest playfully while you struggled to calm your rapid heartbeat. You sniffed on Bobby like the beast you were and couldn't resist to bring your face closer to his neck. 'you smell good too Jiwonnie' you thought shyly as you smelt the mixture of vanila bodywash and sweat on his masculine body. 

"Teacher," shouted Bobby still carrying you in his strong, toned arm "I need to bring Hani to the infirmary"

"Ne, then you guys can just go home afterwards. Hani ssi, you gotta stop being so clumsy. Good thing Kim Jiwon is here to rescue you," exclaimed Miss Song, the PE teacher, gaining the attention of the whole class.

"Arasso teacher," you said feeling more embrassed. Now everyone was definitly looking at your direction. Some of the boys were cheering on Bobby's heroic act, while some, mostly girls, threw you a side glare. 'pffft, you guys are just jealous because I get to smell Bobby' you smiled slyly to yourself as you thighten the grip of your arm on Bobby's neck. 

As you reached the infirmary, Bobby stopped walking and spoke, "hear that, you should be glad that I am rescuing you" 

"Pfft yeah right, as if. That would be the last thing I want," you replied facing him but immediately looked away since your face was only inches away from his. 

"Well then, I will drop you here if....." threatened Bobby. He lowered his position getting ready to drop you.

"No no no!!!! Noooooo!!! Kim Jiwon!!!! Stop it! Dont let me go!" you shouted almost crying while closing your eyes tightly.

"Now that's my girl," you heard him saying proudly before he started walking again. 

 

******* The next day**********

It was Saturday morning and the four of you decided to gather at BI's house. You were discussing about the presentation from Mr. Lee's class when BI suddenly threw a pen towards his girlfriend who was actively talking.

"Yah Kim Hanbin do you want to die?" shouted Hayi sending a death glare to her amused boyfriend.

You smiled while studying the lovebirds in front of you "Aww how sweet, I see you guys argue all the time then be all mushy to one another like crazy fools,"

"Its because the idea of not being with one another is crazier," BI replied while looking at Hayi earnestly.

"Awwwww when will I have something like that...." you expressed your jealousy towards the charming couple. 

"Have what? A relationship? You can have that with me you know," said the boy sitting next to you. You turned to face Bobby who was looking at you with a hopeful expression and replied "Never, not in a million year," 

Bobby was dejected by your answer so BI patted the back of his bestfriend sympathetically. You bestfriend on the other hand managed to change the topic and the four of you continued the discussion as it almost lunch hour. 

The discussion ended at around 2 pm and your stomach grumbled loudly causing a sudden silent in the room which then turned into a room full with laughters. You sulked and patted your empty stomach feeling embarrased. You turned to face Bobby was also laughing showing his precious eye smile and you felt more embarrsed.

"Hahaha Hani ah, are you hungry? Should we order something then?" asked Lee Hayi smiling at you.

"Yah of course I am. Its already 2. Let's order pizza!!!" you urgently grabbed onto your phone to search for pizza delivary number. You were taken by surprise when your phone was taken away from none other than Bobby.

"Well, I dont think so, because you are joining me," ordered Bobby which surprised not only you but everyone as well. Bobby cleared his throat and continued talking "I mean you guys should spend time together so Hani and I will just leave. Annyong!" 

"Yah!" you yelled but Bobby had already gripped on your arm causing you to stand up to follow him..

You glanced at Hayi with pleading eyes hoping for a rescue but to your dismay, you earned two thumbs up and a wink instead from the mischievous couple.

 

"Where do you want to eat?" asked Bobby finally letting go of your hands once you were out of the house. He placed the key to start his shiny black motorbike and handed you the only helmet. 

"I dont know. You can just drop me home," you answered grabbing the helmet handed to you. "What about you?" you asked wondering if it would be better for him to use the helmet instead.

"Its okay. And we will go grab some pizza before I send you home," he demanded taking the helmet from your hand and place it carefully on your head. He sent you a wink after he tighten the strap of the helmet and patted the back seat motioning you to sit down.

"Whatever," you said and hopped on the motorbike.

"Hold on tight, Honey," he shouted as the motorbike started moving away from the house pavement.

"Its Hani and no," you yelled back placing both of your hands to the back instead of around his hips.

"Well, up to you then," he exclaimed and started acclerating causing you to jolt forward.

"Yah Kim Jiwon!!!" you shouted and placed your arm around his hips shyly which made him giggle . You could see Bobby beamed with pleasure from the reflection on left mirror and you were melted by the sight of his reddened cheeks. 'Could he be embarassed?' you thought and wondered how could he be that happy when you were trembling to be this close to him. Nevertheless, you thighten the grip of your arms around him feeling the warmness of his body radiating through the leather jacket.

 

Once you arrived the mall, Bobby parked his motorbike and the both of you walked to the pizza place. This boy could eat pizza everyday and still looked fine as hell. Now that you were left alone with him, you realized how funny and charming he was. When you were together, he would never fail to make you laugh and the thought made you reminisce your childhood with him. To be this happy around him made you forget that he was the boy who left you brokenhearted five years ago.

Instead of going home after pizza, Bobby treated you with your second favourite thing in the world, Orea bingsu, and you couldn't simply resist the temptation of having one in the hot weather. You were enjoying the dessert on the balcony outside the famous bingsu shop while Bobby sharing stories about his experiences in US and telling few jokes.

"Hey Hani, What did the paper clip say to the magnet?" Bobby began his jokes and just like before, you could never come out with an answer.

"Hmmm I dont know Jiwon. What is it?" you surrended not knowing the answer but rather pleased in calling Bobby with his childhood nickname, a name only you called him by. 

"I find you very attractive," he stated with a flirtarious grin. You knew it was the answer to the joke earlier but why did it make your heart flutter you didn't know. 

"Bobby ya~~~~ ahh is this the girl?" you heard a male voice approaching from the back of your seat. You looked up to see Bobby looking flustered which made you curious hence you turned around to see a group of five handsome boys around your age beaming at you. 

"Aish.... ah hey guys. Ah ne its her umm i mean," he glanced at you making eye contact and instantly broke it off. Your heartbeat went crazy when you saw a tinge of pink blushes appearing on both of Bobby's cheeks.

"Well, don't you want to introduce us to Hani?" asked the tall blond haired guy while nudging the other guy who had a mole under his right eyes.

"Ah, ah right. Yes, Hani this is my basketball mates. Jinhwan, Donghyuk, Yunhyeong, Chanwoo and the nosy Junhoe," he introduced the boys to you and you extended your hand to handshake Donghyuk who stood the nearest. But Bobby quickly handshook your hands instead and the boys went wild with cheering and whooping.

"Hhahahaah okay right we will just leave you too alone then. Hani ssi nice meeting you. Be nice to Bobby okay?" winked Yunhyeong whose face looked similar to the boy named Chanwoo. 'maybe they are twins,' you thought and bow your head to the boys and waved at them as they walked away leaving you with a blushing Jiwonnie.  

"Jiwonnie, what does your friend means by that? and how the hell do they know my names? Have you been talking about me Kim Jiwon?" you began interrogating but the thought of Bobby telling his mates about you made you giddy.

"Huh friends? What friends? Oh them?" he answered looking uncomfortable clearly avoiding your eyes. You couldn't help but to feel happy inside while Bobby trying his best to avoid from looking at you and blurted "Ah molla~ Lets go watch some movie"

You decided to watch a horror comedy movie called Make me shudder. After two hours of constant laughter, the movie ended and you suggested to have some shaved ice before going home. Let's face it, you didn't want the day with Bobby to end eventhough it was already night time. You found a seat at the far end of the shop and the two of you sat in front of each other when the waitress came to take your order. While waiting for your shaved ices you were reminded by the funny scene from the movie and bursted out laughing.

"Hahahahahah yah Jiwonnie, that movie was too funny, right? And that part when the guy was slapped by the ghost. And when when the guy was having a spazz attack. We made a right choice by watching that movie," you wiped the tears forming in your eyes and stopped babbling when you realized you were the one who has been talking and faced Bobby's. He had been looking at you intensely with a warm smile on his lip. It made you stunned to see his expression that way. You couldn't resist but to smile back at him shyly.

"Yes," he blurted out confusing you with his sudden change of behaviour

"What are you talking about?" you asked still holding the eye contact.

"You know that thing you asked me 5 years ago?" he explained still looking at you with a thin smile. When there was no answer coming from you, he continued "Yes, yes I will go out on an ice cream date with you."

You felf uncomfortable with the situation and tried hard to maintain your composure and said "but Jiwon, we are having shaved ice right now"

"You know what I mean Hani ah," he summoned not smiling anymore. You felt embarrased and confused and somewhat enraged by his statement. You gathered your stuff and left him when the waiter arrived with the delicious looking shaved ice. How could he make a joke like that. Didn't he know how broken hearted you were since he left you hanging five years ago.

"Hey don't leave," he said grabbing your arm once you stepped outside the shop. You turned around to see him looking confused as if he had said anyhting wrong.

"Is this your idea of a joke, Bobby ssi?" you questioned feeling the anger rising.

"What? No!" he stressed out not letting go of your hands.

"Then, are you making fun of me for asking you on a date five years ago?" you questioned again feeling the tears welling up.

"Hey you've misunderstood. That day when you asked me out, I wanted to tell you that I was moving. So I was really shocked when you suddenly asked me out, but I was happy that you did," he explained with a pleading tone of voice. 

"But you just left," you mentioned still weren't fully convinced by his explanation.

"I know and I am sorry, I just cant bare the idea of seeing you cry. Hence, why I didnt  have the gut to tell you and kept making you laugh. I was afraid that it'd be the last time I will see you hence I wanted it to be the best memories of us" he explained sincerely while trying to cover his watery eyes. "I would never ever make fun of you, because I really like you."

"Heol~ are you gonna cry Jiwonnie?" you asked because deep down you were truly touched with his honest confession

"No, why would I?" he said resisting to face you when you tried to make eye contact with his soft eyes.

"You really like me dont you?" you asked feeling a bit more confidence as you saw his reddening cheeks. 

"Yes," he confessed as he looked up to face you. You smiled shyly and now its your cheek which started to reddend. 

"Well, I like you too," you finally confessed still looking at him deeply in the eyes ignoring the bystanders and the customers in the shop who was probably amused by the drama beheld in front of them.

"I know" he said proudly and now grinning joyfully instead of being bashful like he was a second ago.

"Hey! You are supposed to cry now Jiwonnie," you giggled playfully when he pouted while cringing his nose.

"So can I kiss you now?" he smiled showing his adorable bunny teeth

"EH??? No, we are in public" you informed shoving him away playfully.

"Okay fine," he sulked and led you back to your table. Before sitting down on the chair, Bobby went next to you and planted a kiss on your cheek slyly causing you to blush wildly.

 

****** Few week later *********

You were home with your bestfriend since Hayi's parents were outstation for a day.

"Yah, Hani ah I still can't believe that you and Bobby are an item now," mentioned Hayi when you were placing a bowl of sweet caramel popcorn in the microwave for the movie's night. 

"Ah really. I still can't belive it either. I used to have a big crush on him!" you confessed feeling delighted and over the cloud because it had been two weeks since you and Bobby became a couple.

"I know. BI told me. He told me how crushed Bobby was when he had to leave Seoul five years ago because of you. BI said Bobby kept pestering him to be your friend so that you wouldn't be left alone and he kept on wanting to spy on you through BI," Hayi giggled while flipping through 'Seventeen' magazine. This was the first time you heard of this news and couldn't resit the proud smile on you face. Hayi continued "still can't believe he is leaving again."

"Who is leaving?" you asked looking at Hayi with wide eyes with an uneasy feelings. 

"Yah you didn't know? Bobby is leaving for America again," Hayi answered facing you clearly surprised as to why you didn't know.

"What? I didn't" you said and your mind just went blank. Without wasting any second, you went straight to the door without even bothering to change your house slippers.

"Yah Hani ah, I havent finished....." was all you heard before you banged the door close and ran towards Bobby's house which was located two blocks away from yours.

You were panting hard when you reached the door of his house. You rang the doorbell and within a minute, the front door barged open.

"Oh hey baby, what are you doing here. I've missed you," he said looking confused but came forward to hug you. "but why are you in your pajamas?" he asked amused

"Are you leaving me?" you quickly interrogate him while trying to hold back your tears from flowing.

"How did you know?" he answered with another question which made you frustrated.

"Does it matter?? Is it hard for you to tell me anyting?" you yelled hitting him on on the chest aggrasively.

He hold your hands in his and asked "Ah this must be BI. Wait, why are you so upset?

"Of course I am upset. You are leaving me after you told me that you are not going to," you exclaimed and tears started flowing rapidly down your cheeks

"What but I am only leaving for two days?" he explained while wiping the tears off your face with his gentle hands

You looked up and surprised by the revelation "What?"

"Yes, I am going to attend my cousin's wedding. So BI left that part out, huh. That kid..." he stated exposing his annoyance

"Aish so embarrasing. Hayi didn't tell me that part," you pouted and couldn't hide the fact that your face was flushed with embarassment.

"Awww what a cutie. Of course I wouldn't want to be apart from you. I was going to tell you tomorrow. But Hanbin and his big mouth aish....." he explained showing his angelic smile and placed his arms over your shoulder consoling you.

"um okay well if that's the case. I will be going," you showed your nervous smile and walked backwards trying to free yourself from him and his vanila scent which was driving you crazy. 

"Hey where do you think you are going. My parents aren't home, so you know....." Bobby stated with a devilish grin on his face.

"Yah!!!" you yelled but it was too late because he caught you on your arm not letting you go. You gasped and realized it was a joke when you heard the sound of Bobby's chuckle.

"Come let me send you home," he said still chuckling at your bashful face.

"Okay" you answered and the both of you walked hand in hand to his motobike. You didn't have to worry because now he had two helmet, one for him and one for you. 

 

***************** One fine weekend ************

It was Saturday and you were laying on the bed reading your favourite shoujo manga by Saki Shiumi. Bobby was on his way to America and you had already missed him eventhough you had only been apart for four hours. You couldn't even send him to the airport because you had no transportation. Suddenly, your phone vibrated as you received a text from your boyfriend. It was a picture and you smiled upon reading the caption and couldnt wait for the weekend to pass by so you could see him again. 

Hey, Im already in the plane waiting for other passenger. I've missed you already. Dont forget to eat proper food and I will text you once I've arrived. Love you my, Honey. 

 

 

ps: GUYYYYYs yay i finally finished the story. Sorry it wasnt a one shot like I intended originally. Nevertheless I hope you enjoyed the twoshots, though im sorry for any english errors in the story (^^) Oh can u imagine Bobby with a vanila scent? kekeke gosh he is so adorable right.

Okay dont be shy to leave your comments and tell me what you think of the story whether you like it or love it or hate it (hopefully there will be no hate lah)! Love chu awesome readers!!!

 

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter. upvotes if you do and don't forget to subscribe for more stories next time!