Chapter 1

*~You are my Star~*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon p.o.v

              Today is my first day at new school. Almost everyone from this school is whispering and gossiping about me. I feel bad with it. They might be curious of why I transfer to this school, yes..I have reasons but I can't tell it to anyone. The lesson for first period is started teaching now, I like to study and I like the way how my new class teacher is teaching now. Everyone looks interesting at his teaching..I don't know they are just pretending or not. But one person is no faking..that one person who sits infront of my seatmate, he kept yawning in the whole lesson and looks like he's gonna die by boring lessons.

"Kim Myungsoo!" mr.lee yelled at him, after knowing that he is about to sleep. That person named myungsoo yawn again before answering to teacher "Nae?"

Mr.lee - "Yah, why are you always sleeping in my class. Do I look that much boring, huh?"

Myungsoo - " Ah..I am not sleeping! I am just yawning, and you don't look boring. But that chemistry is boring."

I curled my lips into smile. He is just like me..the old me.

Mr.lee decided to let him be this time. He just warned him not to fall asleep. Soon, the first period ended and just like this, another subjects teachers came. I studies well here, I thought to myself that not to make a mistake in this school..like I made in the past.

Lunch Time

                 School's cafeteria is good enough but students in it aren't. All of them give me a look and whisper something to their friends. I hate it..I hate that feeling when all's attention are on me. I ate faster than ever and left the canteen. I decided to go back into my class and take a nap. I fall asleep on my desk, there's no one in the class except me. I was dreaming..again..that bad memories of mine~ all the students are laughing at me..giving me a dirty look..I am standing infront of them.,can't even move becacuse of all the pain on my body..my left cheek is bleeding..everyone is laughing..I can't control my tears anymore~

"Hey.! Are you ok? yah"

I wake up from my dream, because someone is poking my arm. I look at to that person., myungsoo, he is looking at me with full of wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter